Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the name of god pays good money to panel a bloody pantry. Why would anyone think that’s an appropriate spend??? Sorry Zanna but in relation to today’s reel I think I’ll seek my financial advice from someone who actually has a clue!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Personally enjoying the fact that, despite having approx 48 chairs downstairs, she had to go all the way up to Ant's office to get his wheely chair for her super informative finance post 😂 Ridiculous woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zanna has gone over the top with the Botox- she’s got the classic Spock brow going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not have to put a disclaimer on that reel to say people should seek independent advice, prices can go down as well as up etc etc ?

Reactions: 7
In the finance reel when she's on the chair, is she in front of a stove top? Huge mansion and nowhere better to film? It just looks really odd

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has, hasn't she? And she's not even 30! What are all these girls going to be injecting their faces when they're 35, 40, 50? :oops:
They will all that frozen face look that the Friends cast had on the reunion. Why on earth would a healthy attractive 20 something like Zanna need any botox? It’s really saddening.

• Sad
I see she is working from their dining table again. Ridiculous to get that ugly office made upstairs with a desk facing a wall. She doesn't even do 9-5 from her laptop so it would have made more sense to turn the snug into a 'library' type room. Put a desk at the window in there and line the shelves with those books she hid in a drawer.

I see she is working from their dining table again. Ridiculous to get that ugly office made upstairs with a desk facing a wall. She doesn't even do 9-5 from her laptop so it would have made more sense to turn the snug into a 'library' type room. Put a desk at the window in there and line the shelves with those books she hid in a drawer.
Exactly! I think it's because she is a brat and wanted everything done NOW, so didn't actually wait to see how they could use the many many rooms that they've got to their best potential. They were blinded by Jojo and her dusty shelves of car boot tat and bland panelled vision 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It has to be possible to report this as misleading, right? It’s so dangerous for her to be spouting financial advice without properly discussing risk, trends, and the fact that she’s using ant’s money for everything
She also said in one of her recent vlogs that they still keep their money completely separate - they don't even have a joint account which considering they bought a house together is baffling to me. It just proves that the whole house is definitely Ant's - the mortgage must be coming out of his account. I don't understand at all why they wouldn't have a joint account for mortgage, household expenses, etc. She could still keep her main account for just herself with her main income, and a joint account is not giving up financial independence. Often with joint accounts with a mortgage repayment too, you don't have to pay interest on it either so it's more beneficial in the long run. I think it's strange that after so long with Ant, and they appear to be building a life together, she wouldn't even have a joint account with him simply for household things and appears to be so scared she will be left in the lurch.

(would like to add I don't think anyone should ever have only a joint account with someone. 100% you should have a main account for your own income that you can only access but when it comes to things like buying a 1.5 million house maybe it's not so mad to have a joint account for the bills).

Reactions: 17
That’s bonkers, my partner and I have our separate accounts that our salary goes into and a joint account where all our bills come out of, food shop and household items, it’s fair.

Maybe 🐜 pays for the majority of things. Something isn’t right in their relationship, as I’ve said before, he’s gay and it’s a front! Weird that he hasn’t proposed yet, and if he is going to soon, she started following that weddings account to stage it all. Fake.

Reactions: 13
She also said in one of her recent vlogs that they still keep their money completely separate - they don't even have a joint account which considering they bought a house together is baffling to me. It just proves that the whole house is definitely Ant's - the mortgage must be coming out of his account. I don't understand at all why they wouldn't have a joint account for mortgage, household expenses, et
It's not that unusual to not have a joint account. It's actually pretty normal now to not have a joint account. The actual legal documents are what matter with owning a house, not the bank account the month payments are made from.

Reactions: 4
I've been with my OH forever joint account for bills only as it's easy to divide everything, separate accounts for salaries/everything else. She shouldn't be giving any sort of financial advice she's not qualified, lives off freebies and her banker wanker little boyfriend. Agree with other comments this is a relationship of convenience, what I don't know, but there's no chemistry between them at all.

Reactions: 10
I've been with my OH forever joint account for bills only as it's easy to divide everything, separate accounts for salaries/everything else. She shouldn't be giving any sort of financial advice she's not qualified, lives off freebies and her banker wanker little boyfriend. Agree with other comments this is a relationship of convenience, what I don't know, but there's no chemistry between them at all.
It's OK to have these, but when you're in your 20s and 30s, respectively, it's a bit sad, isn't it?

Reactions: 6
I’m personally fascinated by how couples divide their money. We’ve been together for 7 years and in the beginning everything was separate and we used a joint account for all the bills. It was actually just a few weeks ago that we decided not to separate things anymore, so now both our salaries go into the joint account and then we take a percentage from that and put it in our personal accounts. Due to how the app is set up, it’s a much cleaner way foe us to have an overview of what we have. Before, all of the savings were linked to my app so my husband always had to ask me how much money we had; we both hated it. We’re saving for a kitchen as well as doing up / decorating our house so we like to both have an overview. We’re now pretty equal earners and we both like having one main account for everything.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.