Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m personally fascinated by how couples divide their money. We’ve been together for 7 years and in the beginning everything was separate and we used a joint account for all the bills. It was actually just a few weeks ago that we decided not to separate things anymore, so now both our salaries go into the joint account and then we take a percentage from that and put it in our personal accounts. Due to how the app is set up, it’s a much cleaner way foe us to have an overview of what we have. Before, all of the savings were linked to my app so my husband always had to ask me how much money we had; we both hated it. We’re saving for a kitchen as well as doing up / decorating our house so we like to both have an overview. We’re now pretty equal earners and we both like having one main account for everything.

My husband and only got a joint account when we bought our house. The 7 years we were together before that we had separate accounts and we paid things proportionally to our incomes and then things that cost the same ish from our own accounts. Basically, he paid the rent, then I paid all the other bills and groceries.
Now we have a joint account and pay proportionally into it, and that pays all the bills, groceries and stuff for the kids. Then what we have in our accounts is ours for hobbies, presents, savings, investing etc.

Reactions: 5
OMG you guys Zanna's new designs are even worse than we thought! This is Tally sporting one of them and... it does nothing for her boobies! Like, she might as well wear a cotton tank top and it would probably do a better job! But this atrocity costs £110! ONE HUNDRED AND TEN BRITISH POUNDS
1624079480710.png

Also great fake tan application Zanna. Didn't she do a sponsored video for a tan company just a few weeks ago? 😅
1624079867528.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also re expensive swimsuits. I recently came across this company on instagram. They do a 1 size fits all thing and their stuff looks nice / basic, which is what I like. What do others think? Better than SWS or the same greenwashing? Pls open my eyes :D

Reactions: 3
She calls herself sustainable but she’s missing a trick. Instead of spending all the cash on the house which didn’t need updating, why is she not putting effort into growing her own veggies, she’s ‘plant focussed’ so it ticks that box, she’s got loads of space in the garden and she could do a lot of content on building planters, how to grow veg etc.

She’ll probably use this idea now 🤣

its that sort of content I would be interested in seeing rather than her:
1. Giving financial advice.
2. Eye bleeping herself.
3. Doing endless #ads
4. Stupid facial expressions.
5. Plus more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She calls herself sustainable but she’s missing a trick. Instead of spending all the cash on the house which didn’t need updating, why is she not putting effort into growing her own veggies, she’s ‘plant focussed’ so it ticks that box, she’s got loads of space in the garden and she could do a lot of content on building planters, how to grow veg etc.
This is a great suggestion! You could add in house renovations that make it more sustainable (solar panels etc).

I followed her originally because I liked the idea of getting ideas for things an everyday person could do to live a more sustainable life (plus being a straight guy I enjoy those tips from a hot chick 😂). But she is forgetting that she’s not the expert and that’s not really why she got a following.

Reactions: 1
From latest IG
do we think she's bought one? They look quite, how do I put it, earthy?

Screenshot_20210619-150915~2.png

Also, Madam is away again. This time with Natalie, her business partner. How many times does one go away in a month?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a great suggestion! You could add in house renovations that make it more sustainable (solar panels etc).

I followed her originally because I liked the idea of getting ideas for things an everyday person could do to live a more sustainable life (plus being a straight guy I enjoy those tips from a hot chick 😂). But she is forgetting that she’s not the expert and that’s not really why she got a following.
I know, she’s sold her soul for the #ads and #presstrip and is playing the Surrey housewife!

Reactions: 4
I'm a marathon open water swimmer. If you want eco swimwear I recommend:

- For cute designs, Batoko. Made from recycled plastic, super adorable, fit incredible, had mine years and they get used daily and still in perfect condition. £50 each, look out from sample sales. Got 2 at £20, you cannot tell they are seconds at all.

- For a high-performance investment, Davy J has separates that you can mix and wear as a bikini or make them look like a swimsuit. Also recycled, £110 for two pieces.

- For support and something that fits you, especially plus size or bigger boobed ladies, Deakin and Blue. £120/130.

- For fun, cheap and still supportive, Monki. Monki swimsuits absolutely do the job. Under £30.

- I also like Vivida Lifestyle (excellent customer service), and Alpkit (basic but good for outdoor swimming).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm a marathon open water swimmer. If you want eco swimwear I recommend:

- For cute designs, Batoko. Made from recycled plastic, super adorable, fit incredible, had mine years and they get used daily and still in perfect condition. £50 each, look out from sample sales. Got 2 at £20, you cannot tell they are seconds at all.

- For a high-performance investment, Davy J has separates that you can mix and wear as a bikini or make them look like a swimsuit. Also recycled, £110 for two pieces.

- For support and something that fits you, especially plus size or bigger boobed ladies, Deakin and Blue. £120/130.

- For fun, cheap and still supportive, Monki. Monki swimsuits absolutely do the job. Under £30.

- I also like Vivida Lifestyle (excellent customer service), and Alpkit (basic but good for outdoors swimming).
That Batoko brand looks LOVELY! Think I’ll order myself one tomorrow thanks! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched the new vlog from the Lakes and didn't entirely hate it. She wasn't pulling faces and being weird, she seemed a bit calmer than normal and genuinely happy to be away (I mean, who wouldn't be). Besides the few moments when it's so obvious they put down the camera to film themselves walking away, which always make me cringe so bad, it was almost back to Zanna I used to love to watch. She wasn't even super patronising to Ant in this one and seemed more relaxed in front of the camera. It was probably the first Zamboni's vlog since the beginning of the pandemic which I actually enjoyed :oops:
Yeah, bits like below were a bit cringe but that's kind of a given with her now
1624139881975.png

Reactions: 6
A colds a virus Zanna - you don’t catch it from being on a chilly beach. Also maybe distance yourself from others and don’t spread your germs. Apparently the new covid variant presents as a cold and it’s not as if you’ve been compliant with the covid guidelines recently. Just saying.
B9CCE4F5-F9DB-4CCB-8775-9E75D21FBD5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A colds a virus Zanna - you don’t catch it from being on a chilly beach. Also maybe distance yourself from others and don’t spread your germs. Apparently the new covid variant presents as a cold and it’s not as if you’ve been compliant with the covid guidelines recently. Just saying.
View attachment 625562
RECENTLY?
🐸🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Batoko brand looks LOVELY! Think I’ll order myself one tomorrow thanks! Xx
They're something of a cult among open water swimmers. Go to any body of water, half the women will be in a Bakoto you can spot a mile away. For good reason. They make you visible (good for safety), are genuinely eco, and fit great. I hope you love it!!

• Heart
For recently read AT ALL. I was just trying to be polite!! 😂
I know I know 😁 but you're right with "recently", it seems like the new variant is more contagious and since it presents itself like a common cold, it's more sneaky, and she should be more careful. Particularly because she's a bit of a super spreader 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.