Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again.
1623509203714.png

I probably would hate it less when she does if she actually shared the responses so her followers might benefit from others' expertise.

I don't mind the latest Reel too much but how odd is it to place your phone somewhere to film your boyfriend and you kissing?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hope she actually learns how to use a map and compass for her trip to Scotland. She'll want to visit places that are off the beaten track no doubt, which means there will be no signposts and barely visible paths. If she's in cloud cover/rain she won't be able to navigate properly with her all trails app.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am surprised she's drinking regular Pimm's and not a posh Sip Smith's version. If she drinks it at all.
1623526327421.png

He didn't look like a willing participant in that kiss ๐Ÿ˜„
Surprised he managed to carry her out of the lake, she's such a beast of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope she actually learns how to use a map and compass for her trip to Scotland. She'll want to visit places that are off the beaten track no doubt, which means there will be no signposts and barely visible paths. If she's in cloud cover/rain she won't be able to navigate properly with her all trails app.
She blocked me after I said no to her poll of โ€˜would you want to be an influencerโ€™โ€ฆ.she better bloody not be coming to my part of the world and tainting it with her false exploring and pictures of her mothering ๐Ÿœ by a Loch. twit. I still havenโ€™t forgotten her brazenly breaking lockdown rules to have shelves dressed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Zanna has been reading that book for the past 2 months ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the in-depth analysis on what โ€œPimmsโ€ is hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the point of the sped up workouts on her stories? There is no possible way of seeing how to do the lifts etc properly, so I can only assume it is to brag about how early she is exercising and how 'fit' she is? Utterly pointless.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What is the point of the sped up workouts on her stories? There is no possible way of seeing how to do the lifts etc properly, so I can only assume it is to brag about how early she is exercising and how 'fit' she is? Utterly pointless.
If you know how to do them, you could screenshot the story with the reps/moves. I don't mind that as it's good sometimes to see a different routine.

Reactions: 1
20210614_120757.jpg

Can't wait for a patronising thin woman who's constantly posting bikini pics all over Instagram to lecture us all on body insecurities ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Also funny how she's trying to prove she works in her office after we all comment on it here, sorry don't believe you hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 616901

Can't wait for a patronising thin woman who's constantly posting bikini pics all over Instagram to lecture us all on body insecurities ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Also funny how she's trying to prove she works in her office after we all comment on it here, sorry don't believe you hun
Having the space to move your work station every few hours is so privileged. Pretty much everyone I know has been tethered to a desk in their bedrooms or at their dining table for over a year now with nowhere else to go

Reactions: 27
Whyyyyyyyyyy is she having one of those awful pre-mixed gins when she literally has an entire FRIDGE full of free gin? Itโ€™s just wasteful, another time can for the recycling plant.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 616901

Sheโ€™s jumping on Alice Liveingโ€™s post about insecurity this weekend. bleeping hell- she has no mind of her own.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.