Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyyyyyyy is she having one of those awful pre-mixed gins when she literally has an entire FRIDGE full of free gin? It’s just wasteful, another time can for the recycling plant.
Came here to say this

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time posting here, I noticed she is following this account that posts all about engagements (typically quite over the top ones). Not sure if she is recently following them, if so, do we suspect a not-at-all-staged-totally-natural 'surprise' engagement on one of her (many) upcoming trips?
Screenshot_20210614-230225_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear god - I am so over her invisalign journey. Also wtf is she having whitening? I can already see she's going to have one of those generic, painfully white OTT smiles. Personal view but I think she now sounds like she has someone else's teeth in (without the aligners) and that she'll look as fake as she is.
One day, she'll look back and realise who she has been and will probably need years of therapy.

Reactions: 8
Yes this Colin character sounds to be a prize prick, but dear God, can she be any more insufferable or up her own backside?
Screenshot_20210615-111225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes this Colin character sounds to be a prize prick, but dear God, can she be any more insufferable or up her own backside?
View attachment 618369
To commemorate my quality of life saving hip operation I commemorated it with a year of rehabilitation and then by promptly moving on with my life. (I couldn’t walk, now I can, done!) I’d think her scar would be enough to remember, not some basic witch run of the mill tattoo that looks like a toddler learning to draw doodled it on her arm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker, first time posting here, I noticed she is following this account that posts all about engagements (typically quite over the top ones). Not sure if she is recently following them, if so, do we suspect a not-at-all-staged-totally-natural 'surprise' engagement on one of her (many) upcoming trips? View attachment 618222
Why can't she do anything not for the gram ! How sad to even look for inspiration for this real life event - no doubt looking for sponsorship opportunities too !!

Reactions: 6
Definitely looks more like that than mountains.

I thought she had a very over the top reaction to the comment on her tattoos. It wasn't that bad. Just an excuse to mention her surgery again?

Reactions: 4
Also a bit ironic to have a permanent tattoo of mountains to show 'that they can be moved'. Tattoos can't be moved ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really should be a tattoo of a bowel to remember that they can be moved

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 616901

Can't wait for a patronising thin woman who's constantly posting bikini pics all over Instagram to lecture us all on body insecurities 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also funny how she's trying to prove she works in her office after we all comment on it here, sorry don't believe you hun
didnt she say (multiple times) shes so lucky and grateful to have never struggled with body insecurities yet here we are with Zannas top tips on how to deal with our own insecurities 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
didnt she say (multiple times) shes so lucky and grateful to have never struggled with body insecurities yet here we are with Zannas top tips on how to deal with our own insecurities 🤔
Been thinking about this all day. As a result, it’s probably going to come across as patronising to the many of us who do struggle. FML.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.