Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she's been vaccinated so why should she stay home?
Lol it's not like you're 100% protected from covid after vaccination, plus you can still pass it on others even after being vaccinated. Being vaccinated doesn't mean we should be less careful

Reactions: 20
Well looks like she left to get coffee anyway because god forbid she uses the expensive machine in Ant’s kitchen! So regardless of whether it’s a cold she has or something more she’s out spreading it to the innocents around Surrey. Fingers crossed it’s just hay fever!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well looks like she left to get coffee anyway because god forbid she uses the expensive machine in Ant’s kitchen! So regardless of whether it’s a cold she has or something more she’s out spreading it to the innocents around Surrey. Fingers crossed it’s just hay fever!
🐜's kitchen 😂 Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol it's not like you're 100% protected from covid after vaccination, plus you can still pass it on others even after being vaccinated. Being vaccinated doesn't mean we should be less careful
Evidently most people are not staying at home and she's going to remote locations.

Has she been less careful? Doesn't look like it.

She hasn't been careful to start with so can't really be less carefully now 😂

Reactions: 13
A colds a virus Zanna - you don’t catch it from being on a chilly beach.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves and there are so many people who won't let go of that myth. Somehow a large amount of people have gone through a year and a half of a pandemic and not picked up how these things spread! I saw so many posts/tweets etc from people about how queueing outside would give them a cold. So frustrating lol

Although I am glad she had a more normal vlog and was more like her older self. Being a bit cringe is part of her charm IMO so I don't mind that, but when it is performative zaniness (Zannaness?!), that's where she gets annoying.

Reactions: 10
This is one of my biggest pet peeves and there are so many people who won't let go of that myth. Somehow a large amount of people have gone through a year and a half of a pandemic and not picked up how these things spread! I saw so many posts/tweets etc from people about how queueing outside would give them a cold. So frustrating lol

Although I am glad she had a more normal vlog and was more like her older self. Being a bit cringe is part of her charm IMO so I don't mind that, but when it is performative zaniness (Zannaness?!), that's where she gets annoying.
Ugh my MIL is the worst! She’s convinced my toddlers latest cold is because she didn’t have a jacket on yesterday when she was running around the garden. You would’ve thought she’d learnt something in the past 18 months!

Reactions: 2

This is a great way of putting it!

Reactions: 1
Yep, my mum still believes that, along with the idea that it's the sea breeze that can burn you 😁

She's doing an ask me anything again today - obviously time for a block and cull fest!

Reactions: 2
I'm a marathon open water swimmer. If you want eco swimwear I recommend:

- For cute designs, Batoko. Made from recycled plastic, super adorable, fit incredible, had mine years and they get used daily and still in perfect condition. £50 each, look out from sample sales. Got 2 at £20, you cannot tell they are seconds at all.

- For a high-performance investment, Davy J has separates that you can mix and wear as a bikini or make them look like a swimsuit. Also recycled, £110 for two pieces.

- For support and something that fits you, especially plus size or bigger boobed ladies, Deakin and Blue. £120/130.

- For fun, cheap and still supportive, Monki. Monki swimsuits absolutely do the job. Under £30.

- I also like Vivida Lifestyle (excellent customer service), and Alpkit (basic but good for outdoor swimming).
Love all these suggestions (I’m a kite surfer so my kit needs to take a beating but would only wear sustainable stuff, as mentioned above). I would also throw in Finisterre, although they are pretty standard in sizing and don’t cater for top heavy women too well.

Reactions: 3
Her ask me anythings are so boring. Literally everytime she answers these two questions. There must be something different that someone has asked. Also the way these two are written are extremely similar, question, comment, emoji 🤔
Guess who really writes them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, why did she say she and Ant moved to NYC for a month in 2018 to test out living there? They were there for a week from approx 20th July to 27th July 2018 (before that she was in Brussels and then she did a "bye NYC, it's been a pleasure" post). What a weird thing to lie about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.