Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not being funny but did you really believe that was his mate? Tbh I highly doubt it really was
I can't bring myself to believe they were his mate, as there's no way to verify. A classic case of "on the internet nobody knows you're a dog"

Reactions: 4

I wish they’d done the same to SWS when zanna had the audacity to accuse them of copying her!!!

Reactions: 21
100% this!

Zambi, here is a photo of you with brows that suit you. Any darker than this is too much for your face. That is an honest statement, no snark.
SO so much better. Makes such a difference to her face.

Reactions: 3

But she’s a natural blonde guyzzzzz - wonder if the sun will dye it yellow for her too She 100% has been reading here. Hi Zamboni!

Reactions: 26
She really needs to address the yellow.

I also love the fact she is basically admitting she spends her life in the sun whilst the rest of us are actually working.

Reactions: 18
But zanna thats a lie isn’t it because did you not colour your hair before you went to the Maldives pre Christmas??? Surely the sun there would have done the job for you???? You need to make a note of the lies you tell Zambia. You trip yourself up all the time!!!

Reactions: 24
Is it just me, or is there really no difference between the before and after?!
Clearly the colourist just put really subtle highlights in, and not a solid colour. But yeah, the only difference it's be styled professionally so it looks quite cute.

EDIT:
Thank you for the reminder Zanny, sadly we don't all have flexible jobs.

She's filming herself again doing Zoom calls

Reactions: 8
And not in her office again

And back on the MacBook again after telling us all to ditch them for Dell

Reactions: 18
Anyone got the link or know the date? Thanks.
This is where it starts. Up to you to decide if genuine

Reactions: 3
Does she actually not dye her hair? There are obviously people with very naturally light blonde hair but I always thought hers went a bit brassy on occasion! Like she needed a purple shampoo or a new toner. Honestly very surprised at that.

Reactions: 7
She's still got the dark roots, I thought that's what she was getting rid of

Even more bizarre, a photoshoot for swimwear and underwear in woodland

Reactions: 8
LOL I wouldn't even notice the laundry basket if she didn't point to it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.