Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! She admits she had never heard of or knew where Hampshire was so there is no way she had gone there voluntarily! And to say she had zero expectations of the place is just plain rude. Why except the gift of you don’t think it would be something you would be interested in or enjoy. Bloody hell Zanna how easily bought are you???? Have some integrity woman!!!!
Because it's a free stay?

Reactions: 4
Because it's a free stay?
Exactly. Proving she had no integrity and can literally be bought by anyone. She’s sell her soul to the devil. But she doesn’t need to make it so obvious that she wouldn’t even have considered the place was it not for a freebie

Reactions: 8
And did she trample on the bluebells to reach the fallen tree she posed on?

Reactions: 7
And did she trample on the bluebells to reach the fallen tree she posed on?
She probably jumped on it using her tall gal's long legs but who knows.

Btw, did you know Zanna is super tall? IKR!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not surprised she’s chosen Brecon over Snowdonia. Snowdonia actually has proper mountains, not just hills.

I grew up in the foothills of the beacons. We used to walk up them on school trips :ROFLMAO: a couple of times a year when they wanted us out the way for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but especially since she’s moved I can just see the fakery. Oh she’s so ethical, but then all these designer items have appeared. And the house is just being altered for the sake of it. Is all so fake!!

• Heart
Oh dear god I’ve just caved and read the Hampshire blog. Half of it is stuff she didn’t actually do but ‘would do if she went again’, i.e Winchester sounds great and the walking trails look amazing.

She ends by saying she’d never heard of the Hampshire and Test Valley area before.

How is this in any way useful. Also her writing style is tit.
I just don’t get it - Hampshire is literally right next to Surrey (I live on the border), how has she never heard of Hampshire?! And who’s dumb enough enough to share that info with people haha 😂

AFE8AA15-DAE9-4A5D-BC89-D9977E2182EC.png
She is honestly laughable, she uses a filter 24/7. I literally dislike her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Maybe she should’ve done her essential picnic photo shoot that absolutely has to happen yesterday instead of doing Pilates in the garden? It’s been forecast to rain the second half of this week since the weekend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I voted no difference so will keep you updated 😂
Annoyingly - I have noticed a massive difference! I have a narrow smile like Zanna did and desperate to get Invisalign! £3400 though 😩 . So annoying these bellends get it for free!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Annoyingly - I have noticed a massive difference! I have a narrow smile like Zanna did and desperate to get Invisalign! £3400 though 😩 . So annoying these bellends get it for free!
Same my teeth are legit wonky and I can’t really afford the £4/5k cost for braces just now.. even on finance and with quite a good salary 😫

Our gal drops thousands on shoes, bags and sodding PANELLING and gets gifted Invisalign it’s so unfair.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get how she has so much money though. Apart from being a spoilt little rich kid due to well off parents just how does she make so much. SWS is over priced and I can’t imagine makes her that much money considering NG does the bulk of work. She sells some over priced granola and has a plant bundle deal. She obviously gets paid to advertise some random stuff but even so would that give her that much income to spend thousands in designer stores. How is she doing it????

Reactions: 7
I think they get paid quite a lot ad posts, and she advertises a lot of products.

SWS apparently had £1million turnover last year, so there's quite a lot of people buying it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t get how she has so much money though. Apart from being a spoilt little rich kid due to well off parents just how does she make so much. SWS is over priced and I can’t imagine makes her that much money considering NG does the bulk of work. She sells some over priced granola and has a plant bundle deal. She obviously gets paid to advertise some random stuff but even so would that give her that much income to spend thousands in designer stores. How is she doing it????
By being the Stepford girlfriend of an FX Spot Trader 😒

I always wondered this too as she only has 350k followers yet seems to live a more lavish life than influencers with 1M+ followers. But it turns out Ant has an extremely well paid job at Deutsch Bank and he's been the one to pay for the house and all the "renovations" so she's basically just another Surrey housewife living off her rich sugar daddy 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes I guess you are right. I suppose she gets so much for free-food, clothes, holidays etc. That combined with sponging off a rich man would leave a lot of disposable income! She may have perfectly straight teeth but her morale compass will always remain crooked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's sites that will work out how much a post on Instagram is worth depending on the number of followers- putting hers into it (inkifi), comes out at £1,600. It's fair to think she's getting £1500-2000 per post. She seems to do an ad about once a week. That's 6-8k a month in posts alone.
Assuming Ant covers house costs- mortgage, "renovations", bills- her money is disposable income. And she's getting a lot of stuff for free that would massively eat into another person's budget.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.