Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the retreats she does in places like Thailand and Sri Lanka won’t cost her a penny as she’ll be getting paid to be there. Her California holidays are always paid for too as she’s an ambassador for a travel company there. She gets gifted holidays to places like The Maldives which would take the average person years to save up for. I’d say 95% of all the travel she does will be gifted (at least partially).
Even things like the takeaways her and Ant have most nights are gifted. It’s absolutely sickening!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t get how she has so much money though. Apart from being a spoilt little rich kid due to well off parents just how does she make so much. SWS is over priced and I can’t imagine makes her that much money considering NG does the bulk of work. She sells some over priced granola and has a plant bundle deal. She obviously gets paid to advertise some random stuff but even so would that give her that much income to spend thousands in designer stores. How is she doing it????
Isn't 🐜 a banker as well?

Reactions: 3
I always wondered this too as she only has 350k followers yet seems to live a more lavish life than influencers with 1M+ followers. But it turns out Ant has an extremely well paid job at Deutsch Bank and he's been the one to pay for the house and all the "renovations" so she's basically just another Surrey housewife living off her rich sugar daddy 🙃
And has the AUDACITY to give financial advice! The mind boggles!
You can be just like me if you buy this financial product (actually you can’t because I snagged a rich banker and I get paid every time you buy *insert product* 😉)
She’s a phoney, end of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And has the AUDACITY to give financial advice! The mind boggles!
You can be just like me if you buy this financial product (actually you can’t because I snagged a rich banker and I get paid every time you buy *insert product* 😉)
She’s a phoney, end of.
Exactly!! I'm not going to take financial advice from someone who has the means to invest in a house but instead just lives in a house that's in her bankrolling boyfriend's name only

Reactions: 12
I think they get paid quite a lot ad posts, and she advertises a lot of products.

SWS apparently had £1million turnover last year, so there's quite a lot of people buying it
Really want to know what the profit was on that turnover!

Reactions: 8
I think they get paid quite a lot ad posts, and she advertises a lot of products.

SWS apparently had £1million turnover last year, so there's quite a lot of people buying it
She always calls SWS a small business but if it’s got turnover in excess of £1m she can’t really continue to claim that. Add that to the appearances at LFW and shares by vogue it really isn’t a small business. A truly small business wouldn’t have access to these perks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She always calls SWS a small business but if it’s got turnover in excess of £1m she can’t really continue to claim that. Add that to the appearances at LFW and shares by vogue it really isn’t a small business. A truly small business wouldn’t have access to these perks
I believe the line they submitted THEMSELVES to Forbes for that 30 under 30 was something like "we have a projected turnover of £1m this year 2021".

Anyone can project a figure :LOL: Obviously they would just probably round up something like £200k to £1m to make it sound better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe the line they submitted THEMSELVES to Forbes for that 30 under 30 was something like "we have a projected turnover of £1m this year 2021".

Anyone can project a figure :LOL: Obviously they would just probably round up something like £200k to £1m to make it sound better.
Literally hahaha - enron anyone? Of course you can pretend you're going to make a profit. I just tried to look up their accounts on companies house and they''ve not released them yet.....

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see sws on Dragons Den convincing them of their projected 1M profit!!! I’d pay to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Companies House interesting reading though - when they incorporated the company in 2018 there were 100 shares - 50 each for Natalie and Zambia then 10/04/19 - 200 company shares - 150 shares Natalie - 50 shares Zambia
Then 10/05/21 - 120 shares Natalie - 50 shares Zambia and 30 shares to Jeremy Neal
He was made Director 21/09/20 - and is noted as an accountant

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else found it interesting that in the new vlog, when she does the Invisalign update, she mentions a couple of times how thanks to Invisalign widening her smile (as in her top teeth), her cheeks have "filled out" (they look fuller). While I am aware that having Invisalign or even traditional braces can alter the face a bit, I think in case it might be combination of the effect of Invisalign and cosmetic fillers.
She looks so different these days.
I also wonder if when she films herself for Stories, she uses some "beautifying" app. As in, instead of using an Insta filter where it's obvious it was used because you can see the name of the particular filter on Stories, she uses a different app so any footage added on Stories has the filter already added.
Her face just always looks so smooth and radiant these days.
Like on today's Stories, she almost look like a Barbie doll.
Is it some blurring filter, is it the crazy amount of slap she always wears nowadays, or has she had filler in her face? I am guessing a combination?
She basically uploaded a "before Invisalign" picture along with today's Stories where she looks dark and hollow under the eyes and there are also lines around them and the skin looks dry and crepey skin.
Also notice how she used to have makeup free days and even filmed vlogs without any makeup on. We don't often see her without it these days. Even when she does super early workouts or stretches, she usually already has the makeup on.

zan.png

zan2.png

I think it’s def a combination of fillers and the braces. When I had mine my face changed a lot and my jaw has come forward giving me more of a jawline. When you’re wearing them it changes your face a lot. But she’s def had more than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another thing about Zambia that has been bugging me lately is that she wears stuff from New Look quite a bit. It's not very sustainable - it's fast fashion at the end of the day. She has all the resources in the world to research sustainable small brands and buy jeans and shirts from them, and promote them on social media. I am sure that *some* of her audience have the means to spend a bit extra on their basics.
(Unless she had bought the New Look clothes a long time ago when she couldn't afford things with good eco credentials - than all power to hear for re-wearing, this is what sustainability is all about, but somehow I doubt it. They're probably recent purchases and will end up on depop in no time).
Screenshot_20210507-174656.png

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else found it interesting that in the new vlog, when she does the Invisalign update, she mentions a couple of times how thanks to Invisalign widening her smile (as in her top teeth), her cheeks have "filled out" (they look fuller). While I am aware that having Invisalign or even traditional braces can alter the face a bit, I think in case it might be combination of the effect of Invisalign and cosmetic fillers.
I also wonder if when she films herself for Stories, she uses some "beautifying" app. As in, instead of using an Insta filter where it's obvious it was used because you can see the name of the particular filter on Stories, she uses a different app so any footage added on Stories has the filter already added.
Is it some blurring filter, is it the crazy amount of slap she always wears nowadays, or has she had filler in her face? I am guessing a combination?
She basically uploaded a "before Invisalign" picture along with today's Stories where she looks dark and hollow under the eyes and there are also lines around them and the skin looks dry and crepey skin.
Also notice how she used to have makeup free days and even filmed vlogs without any makeup on. We don't often see her without it these days. Even when she does super early workouts or stretches, she usually already has the makeup on.

View attachment 572838
View attachment 572839
I don't know what it is about her smile but it always looks fake. Pre and post invisalign. That doesn't make a difference.

Reactions: 11
I don't know what it is about her smile but it always looks fake. Pre and post invisalign. That doesn't make a difference.
The teeth are too white (whitened? plus of course the veneers are really bright) and skin is the muddy shade of orange. The super white teeth and orange tan is too much contrast. That's why it looks fake.

Reactions: 7
Another thing about Zambia that has been bugging me lately is that she wears stuff from New Look quite a bit. It's not very sustainable - it's fast fashion at the end of the day. She has all the resources in the world to research sustainable small brands and buy jeans and shirts from them, and promote them on social media. I am sure that *some* of her audience have the means to spend a bit extra on their basics.
(Unless she had bought the New Look clothes a long time ago when she couldn't afford things with good eco credentials - than all power to hear for re-wearing, this is what sustainability is all about, but somehow I doubt it. They're probably recent purchases and will end up on depop in no time).
View attachment 573018
Of course it’s new, obviously not from their ‘Kind’ sustainable range either 🙄 https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/clothing/tops/blue-stripe-long-oversized-shirt/p/685930849

• Wow
Reactions: 10

View attachment 572838
View attachment 572839
These photos really highlight the work she has done. My friend gets Botox and fillers and looks just like zanna. If you look her eyebrows don’t move anymore and she doesn’t get crows feet like in the bottom photo. So jealous of her new teeth though. I wish I could afford

The teeth are too white (whitened? plus of course the veneers are really bright) and skin is the muddy shade of orange. The super white teeth and orange tan is too much contrast. That's why it looks fake.
THIS!

Her hair looks fake even though it isn’t, her tan looks fake and her teeth look fake. It ages her by a good decade and some.

Her teeth do look much better, but I hope she gets more natural veneers (like Lily Pebbles).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.