Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's already done the meeting indoors and having close contact.

And didn't she say she'd booked a holiday with friends?

Reactions: 12
Yep. To the Brecon Beacons! If I bump into her on my home turf I swear I will not be responsible for my actions!!!! Selfish twit!

Reactions: 7
Yep. To the Brecon Beacons! If I bump into her on my home turf I swear I will not be responsible for my actions!!!! Selfish twit!
You should send her recommendations of boring, uninteresting places no-one goes too.
(I mean I don't think you could do - it's such a beautiful area I doubt there are ugly or not interesting spots there).
(Can you tell I love Wales? Obsessed, as influenzas would say).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You should send her recommendations of boring, uninteresting places no-one goes too.
(I mean I don't think you could do - it's such a beautiful area I doubt there are ugly or not interesting spots there).
(Can you tell I love Wales? Obsessed, as influenzas would say).
😂 oh I’m sure there are some not so great places here but yes generally Wales is pretty awesome not that I’m in anyway biased. honestly if I thought for one minute she paid any attention to the recommendations for one minute I would. But on the other hand I don’t want to up her engagement by doing so!

• Heart
😂 oh I’m sure there are some not so great places here but yes generally Wales is pretty awesome not that I’m in anyway biased. honestly if I thought for one minute she paid any attention to the recommendations for one minute I would. But on the other hand I don’t want to up her engagement by doing so!
Oh, I am biased too. It's my favourite place in the UK to visit. We go to North Wales the most but South is very lovely too. I am not even originally from UK, but I am obsessed with Wales and feel very protective so when she had announced she booked to stay in Wales, it felt like she will spoil it, tarnish it for me. 😭😭😭

Wondering if she'll wear her tweed etc. in the Brecon Beacons? :LOL:

I don't live there, but visit a lot and am part Welsh - it's not for the likes of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
At least something in that forsaken gifted panel nest has some personality (I refuse to use the word 'badass' 🙄), how Bella lives with that pair of drips is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d just like to make clear despite my Brecon connections I am not a Tory!!!! Although I do own a Barbour jacket 😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not surprised she’s chosen Brecon over Snowdonia. Snowdonia actually has proper mountains, not just hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they are really doing all this charitable work, why do we only hear about it when negative feedback has been received? I think a lot of the people who can afford a stay with them, would be pleased to know that part of the money goes towards rewarding key workers :love: I don't follow the Canopy and Stars on social media so maybe they do talk about it.
You’d think their Head of PR would have a sense of what’s going on in the world and use these gifted influencer stays as an opportunity to highlight all of this good work (and get actual value for money!). From Zanna’s stories all I learnt was there was a bathtub outside 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t follow Canopy and Stars either, so if they do all this good work, influencers would be a great way to highlight it to a broader audience. All the stuff about the charitable trust, the environmental charities and the tree planting is RIGHT up ZVD’s street so why not ask her to mention it (or if Z had done any research of the company before accepting a gifted weekend away she could have done it off her own back since it’s perfectly aligned to her values). The way these companies and influencers do it is just so lazy and unprofessional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched Zannas new reel ... and she used that "oh no" music, idk the name of it? But it's been in so many reels and tiktoks that I'm absolutely allergic to it. But then again her stupid facial expressions fit perfectly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure that Coco Chanel had someone like Zanna in her mind when she started designing her creations. Gym gear, Barbour jackets and hooker boots....
Screenshot_20210511-214242_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I just watched Zannas new reel ... and she used that "oh no" music, idk the name of it? But it's been in so many reels and tiktoks that I'm absolutely allergic to it. But then again her stupid facial expressions fit perfectly 🙈
:ROFLMAO: It's this -

I have seen it used in a funny way but god, with Zanna it was just so cringe.

To me this means Zanna has a good relationship with the SAs at Chanel Sloane Street and has therefore been buying Chanel new..
I don't doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To me this means Zanna has a good relationship with the SAs at Chanel Sloane Street and has therefore been buying Chanel new..
This. She’s obviously been dropping serious £££ in there if they’re sending her gifts. They’re not arsed about influencers advertising on insta, they just want to keep the big spenders sweet. Sure you buy second hand Zanna?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh dear god I’ve just caved and read the Hampshire blog. Half of it is stuff she didn’t actually do but ‘would do if she went again’, i.e Winchester sounds great and the walking trails look amazing.

She ends by saying she’d never heard of the Hampshire and Test Valley area before.

How is this in any way useful. Also her writing style is tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.