Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god I’ve just caved and read the Hampshire blog. Half of it is stuff she didn’t actually do but ‘would do if she went again’, i.e Winchester sounds great and the walking trails look amazing.

She ends by saying she’d never heard of the Hampshire and Test Valley area before.

How is this in any way useful. Also her writing style is tit.
I read it too and her grammar is awful!

Reactions: 6
To me this means Zanna has a good relationship with the SAs at Chanel Sloane Street and has therefore been buying Chanel new..
100% this, you don't get this without a good relationship & spending a lot, that hideous Lorna Luxe drops thousands in Chanel but looks utter chav and never gets anything from Chanel, Zanna isn't much better IMO.

I have some good SA relationships as in I can phone and reserve things I'm only on the Christmas card list though and not at Chanel 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"We have a lot of stock on the Stay Wild Swim website which is a rarity" = no one's buying our overpriced products pls spend your hard earned money on me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear god I’ve just caved and read the Hampshire blog. Half of it is stuff she didn’t actually do but ‘would do if she went again’, i.e Winchester sounds great and the walking trails look amazing.

She ends by saying she’d never heard of the Hampshire and Test Valley area before.

How is this in any way useful. Also her writing style is tit.
She’s never heard of Hampshire???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Had to have as look at the blog. It's like a primary school project! What on earth does this mean -

'Otherwise known as the Waitrose & Partners Farm, this estate was purchased by John Lewis and reminded his home throughout this life'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be late to the party on this but the whole SWS collection looks so unsupportive and ill fitting, nothing seems to fit the models correctly, baggy cups and straps etc. If I'm going to buy overpriced swimwear / underwear I at least want to think it might look amazing on me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I might be late to the party on this but the whole SWS collection looks so unsupportive and ill fitting, nothing seems to fit the models correctly, baggy cups and straps etc. If I'm going to buy overpriced swimwear / underwear I at least want to think it might look amazing on me :ROFLMAO:
I agree, even seeing them on women with great bodies they look pretty awful. Particularly the high waisted bikini bottoms.

Reactions: 5
Value feedback so much that there doesn’t actually appear to be a review section on the website. I think customers reviews are really important and often look there first if I’m unsure about a purchase or need feedback regarding sizing etc. Strange the rely on the odd insta DM only. If you’re that great what are you hiding. Get a review page. Or is no one buying???

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. Tally Rye posted a pic wearing it a while ago and it looked really ill fitting and very unsupportive. This is not a dig at Tally at all but that the swimsuit just was proportioned really badly and clearly not meant to fit someone her size. (Normal sized)

Reactions: 7
Value feedback so much that there doesn’t actually appear to be a review section on the website. I think customers reviews are really important and often look there first if I’m unsure about a purchase or need feedback regarding sizing etc. Strange the rely on the odd insta DM only. If you’re that great what are you hiding. Get a review page. Or is no one buying???
Same with her granola. The review facility was removed after the raspberry one got a few negative comments.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. Tally Rye posted a pic wearing it a while ago and it looked really ill fitting and very unsupportive. This is not a dig at Tally at all but that the swimsuit just was proportioned really badly and clearly not meant to fit someone her size. (Normal sized)
Yeah it looked really awful on Tally. I’ve got a similar figure to hers so I would never dream of buying anything from Stay Wild Swim (not that I would anyway when it’s so overpriced). Zanna and Natalie are both very thin with small boobs so they clearly just designed everything to look good on their bodies with a thought for anyone over a size 8

Reactions: 5
Oh yes now you say it that is ringing bells. Maybe the filter she is using today is making it more visible

Reactions: 2
Had to have as look at the blog. It's like a primary school project! What on earth does this mean -

'Otherwise known as the Waitrose & Partners Farm, this estate was purchased by John Lewis and reminded his home throughout this life'
She's such a bleeping moron, I had to re-read this sentence so many times until I realised 'yes, she really is that thick'. Surely if your 'job' is blogging you would actually proof read your tit before posting it. I skimmed through some of the other guff she had on her site and its riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Have some pride in your work love surely, even if it is utter drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
" You guys know me, my favourite way to explore is always on foot. However during our visit Ant was in ankle surgery recovery so we couldn’t get out on the trails. However, that just gives us a reason to return! " :oops:

Also, I love how she's being a basic outdoor witch posing on a fallen tree
Untitled.png

OMG she's just so so so thick!
First, this paragraph:
Our accommodation was what inspired our whole trip to Hampshire, we found our incredible treehouse on Canopy and Stars and just had to visit. We had pretty rough weather during our stay, so it was the perfect spot to cosy up away from the rain. Complete with a log burner, floor to ceiling windows, an outdoor bathtub and a balcony with stunning views – it was the perfect wild escape.

Well, an outdoors person/people would still get out rather than catch up on Line of Duty which can be done from home at any time.
THE PERFECT WILD ESCAPE? I mean. They stayed in a high tech holiday home. Fair enough, it's located in rural area but you know what's a wild escape? Wild camping in Snowdonia. Not staying in a place with a wood burner and an outdoor bath. And Netflix.

Second, I don't know how to comment on this. A travel blogger/outdoors lover is surely open and excited to be visiting any area, even if you don't know a lot about before you go...

If I am honest, I had zero expectations for Hampshire and the Test Valley as I had never heard of the area before. It absolutely blew me away and reminded me that there really is so much beauty here in the UK.

🤯🤯🤯

She's such a bleeping moron, I had to re-read this sentence so many times until I realised 'yes, she really is that thick'. Surely if your 'job' is blogging you would actually proof read your tit before posting it. I skimmed through some of the other guff she had on her site and its riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Have some pride in your work love surely, even if it is utter drivel.
She could probably afford to pay someone to proof read for her, oh, but then she'd have to read that person's notes and feedback, and we all know how well she does with that. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG she's just so so so thick!
First, this paragraph:
Our accommodation was what inspired our whole trip to Hampshire, we found our incredible treehouse on Canopy and Stars and just had to visit. We had pretty rough weather during our stay, so it was the perfect spot to cosy up away from the rain. Complete with a log burner, floor to ceiling windows, an outdoor bathtub and a balcony with stunning views – it was the perfect wild escape.
This first bit, to me, reads like she found the place on the website rather than going there because it was a gifted trip? That’s the only reason she went to Hampshire, because it was gifted.

Reactions: 15
This first bit, to me, reads like she found the place on the website rather than going there because it was a gifted trip? That’s the only reason she went to Hampshire, because it was gifted.
Exactly this! She admits she had never heard of or knew where Hampshire was so there is no way she had gone there voluntarily! And to say she had zero expectations of the place is just plain rude. Why except the gift of you don’t think it would be something you would be interested in or enjoy. Bloody hell Zanna how easily bought are you???? Have some integrity woman!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.