Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are really doing all this charitable work, why do we only hear about it when negative feedback has been received? I think a lot of the people who can afford a stay with them, would be pleased to know that part of the money goes towards rewarding key workers :love: I don't follow the Canopy and Stars on social media so maybe they do talk about it.
Or - and sorry if it's harsh - maybe a picture of a "normal" person such a hardworking NHS nurse, won't fit with their aesthetic :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Working at the table again, Zanna? That humongous office staring at a blank wall on a bad chair not doing it for you? Oh, and don't dare try and tell anyone about what's healthy or not when you consume Monster drinks 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just think of the amount of money that went into that office with the bespoke desk etc (minus the gifted Snug sofa and the like). It’s so wasteful but at the same time typical Zanna. It’s all for appearance just like her Barbour jacket and DuBarry boots. The woman is totally clueless.

Reactions: 14
Working at the table again, Zanna? That humongous office staring at a blank wall on a bad chair not doing it for you? Oh, and don't dare try and tell anyone about what's healthy or not when you consume Monster drinks 😒
omg. This. The monster drinks.When I was on sm I was a casual follower of her (2017/2018) and never saw a monster drink. Then noticed them cropping up in her videos. That’s when I lost what little respect I had left for her.
Those mobster drinks signal to me:
- unhealthy for a fitness health guru
- toxic productivity
- Lies
- unsustainable + bad for the environment

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did you get that new louis V bag when you got that new Chanel bag, babe?

Reactions: 5
I too look like the walkers on the right. I do wear grade a/b walking / hiking boots due to a hip problem and I need the support they offer for long walks. She looks like such a twit in that comparison photo

Reactions: 4
The couple on the right is The Runner Beans. She can be a bit insufferable as she’s posh AF but she’s a rare instagrammer/blogger that has a real job (dietitian for the NHS).

Reactions: 10
I dislike her. Broke multiple rules but still feels like one of us who complied
Screenshot_20210511-001843~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Totally. Does she have no insight to how selfishly she has behaved over this last year??? And the morning thoughts about not having planned anything now restrictions are lifting. Nothing apart from the many gifted staycations you have coming up all over the UK eh Rosanna??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Totally. Does she have no insight to how selfishly she has behaved over this last year??? And the morning thoughts about not having planned anything now restrictions are lifting. Nothing apart from the many gifted staycations you have coming up all over the UK eh Rosanna??
Came here to say exactly this!!

Reactions: 10
Remember when the rates were at an all time high at Christmas and she fucked off to the Maldives...

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Remember when the rates were at an all time high at Christmas and she fucked off to the Maldives...
But it was for WORK, it was CREATING CONTENT, it's not easy scuba diving in luxurious locations during a pandemic but she did it because she is selfless and wholesome and she did it all with a discount for us.We need to be more appreciative. 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.