Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos actually remind me of when Hyacinth Bucket went to stay in that country house/hotel! She was dressed exactly like that! 😂😂😂 How can she not realise how ridiculous she looks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like Madonna when she married Guy Richie and went through that "I google imaged POSH ENGLISH LADY" phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not entirely sure why it irritates me so much but seeing screenshots (I can no longer see her Instagram, I've been blocked) of Zanna and Ant walking around in full country attire. It always looks like they're two stops away from going on a clay pigeon shoot. They look like absolute muppets.

Rant over.
Wait until you see the clown (and bully of pregnant women) that is Lydia Millen (Zamboni's new IG BFF ) gallivanting at garden centres in her full Horse and Hound attire including her Hermés Birkin bag and belt ... Morons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like Madonna when she married Guy Richie and went through that "I google imaged POSH ENGLISH LADY" phase.
All she needs is a gun slung over her shoulder, a dead pheasant in her hand and Labrador trotting beside her and she’d really look the part. I bet real country folk piss themselves laughing at people like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All she needs is a gun slung over her shoulder, a dead pheasant in her hand and Labrador trotting beside her and she’d really look the part. I bet real country folk piss themselves laughing at people like this 😂
As a country-follkess, I completely agree!I grew up in the proper countryside that has become very popular with people like Zanna and it's pretty obvious who are the new money folk who think they're blending in with the locals. I can absolutely imagine her next post to be "as you all know I am PLANT FOCUSSED but I do think it's important to know where your meat comes from. I only eat organic, locally sourced pheasants that I've shot myself. Look out for my guide on the best pheasant shooting spots coming soon. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD GUN COMPANY [shifty eyes]?".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly, it’s so cringe. I grew up in a rural farming village where everyone wears their Barbours until they fall apart, Landrovers were only used by farmers and the thought of taking a photo whilst out walking is absurd. It’s all for show and it makes me want to vom.

Reactions: 15
Don't know about anyone else, but when I see someone with a '🇬🇧' in their bio, I get major 'how to tell me you're a Tory without telling me you're a Tory' vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact the she asked for recommendations but only visited one place the whole weekend? I decided to try something and sent in a recommendation I had thought would be right up her street (won't say what I sent in case she might block me) but surprisingly she didn't go there 😳
There’ll be a blog post coming with her tips

Reactions: 4
For duck’s sake, she and Ant look like middle-aged Tories in that picture.

She’s effectively just the trophy wife to a Surrey-dwelling financier now. How sad.
She’s literally wearing everything that Lydia millen wears haha. She’s so tragic

Wait until you see the clown (and bully of pregnant women) that is Lydia Millen (Zamboni's new IG BFF ) gallivanting at garden centres in her full Horse and Hound attire including her Hermés Birkin bag and belt ... Morons.
So true. I swear Zambia is wearing lydiots exact outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally wearing everything that Lydia millen wears haha. She’s so tragic

So true. I swear Zambia is wearing lydiots exact outfit.
She’s so tragically derivative of everyone and everything. And she’s just so boring. The most interesting thing about her is her speech therapist training which, I think, was mentioned as being suspect on one of her threads.

Reactions: 5
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact the she asked for recommendations but only visited one place the whole weekend? I decided to try something and sent in a recommendation I had thought would be right up her street (won't say what I sent in case she might block me) but surprisingly she didn't go there 😳
She only asks for recommendations for engagement to show to brands. She doesn’t give a tit about what people recommend

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I got a response from Canopy and Stars - they “don’t wish to get into any discussion or speculation on the personal life and circumstances of any of our guests and would prefer it if this type of feedback was kept professional.” Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I got a response from Canopy and Stars - they “don’t wish to get into any discussion or speculation on the personal life and circumstances of any of our guests and would prefer it if this type of feedback was kept professional.” Wow
How is it speculation when she flaunts it for all to see on her Instagram???? Such a cop out response.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Transformation into rich, privileged Tory complete.

She's one step away from supporting fox hunting.

"But guys the foxes actually LOVE running for their lives, I am SHOOK they love it so much *pulls face* LOL I am so weird, what a weirdo HAHAHA, look how I try to be relatable by pulling funny faces, but honestly living in a £2m mansion and being supported financially is like really hard? But I'll keep doing really tit ads for teeth whiteners and fake tan to capture content for you guys because that's my job and I'm like really busy, I barely had time for a 3 hour workout then get my nails and hair done today"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They also gifted Niomi Smart a stay at one of their locations and I think they got a few messages about that too. They are obviously losing their cool! They should just send back a standard ‘thank you for your feedback’ type email. How unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.