Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she’s an actual famous celebrity doesn’t she. My god!!!!! And what’s the ‘now as we are leaving I can share the link’ about. Does she think she’ll get mobbed by ‘fans’ or the paparazzi???? Zanna love just so you know you advertised the place and there are very few tree houses that match in Hampshire so you were easy to find should people want to stalk you. Just like we all know your address because you over share everything. Get over yourself. On a side note if any one wants to see advertising/gifting done well look at Vicky McClure’s story featuring Greggs bakery. A really good bit of advertising and rather than gifting her asked her to nominate a charity to gift. Now that’s how companies and influencers should do it. Watch and learn Rosanna

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm not entirely sure why it irritates me so much but seeing screenshots (I can no longer see her Instagram, I've been blocked) of Zanna and Ant walking around in full country attire. It always looks like they're two stops away from going on a clay pigeon shoot. They look like absolute muppets.

Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm not entirely sure why it irritates me so much but seeing screenshots (I can no longer see her Instagram, I've been blocked) of Zanna and Ant walking around in full country attire. It always looks like they're two stops away from going on a clay pigeon shoot. They look like absolute muppets.

Rant over.
I know what you mean! :rolleyes: A nice pair of jeans/leggings for Zanna and cosy jumpers would have been enough! Or a casual dress with trainers.

Reactions: 10
I live near the Hampshire treehouse and have never seen anyone under 40 in a tweed shooting jacket around here, unless actually shooting.. Surprised she hasn’t got one of those felt fedoras with the pheasant feather in too 😂

A puffer/Barbour, jumper, leggings/jeans and trainers would suffice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not being English myself, they look to me like stereotypical rich English folk. Like if someone was holding up flashcards, that would say Tories (apologies to conservative voters who are offended haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand why couples with no money worries who bought a million pound mansion in a global pandemic get a free weekend away? Am I missing something ?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
First - I died at scrubbing brush obsessed hobbit pet 🤣🤣🤣

Second - yes, it just goes to show that she was a travel content creator when it was sponsored. When a few weeks ago she had asked for recommendations for what to do in Hampshire and I think Suffolk, I naively thought that she actually paid for these stays herself. Even if you are stingy*, you can find pretty nice places on Airbnb.

*She is stingy when she needs to part with her own money

Found this by accident.
LOL
View attachment 565954

Also this. She loves herself *a bit*, doesn't she?
View attachment 565957
For duck’s sake, she and Ant look like middle-aged Tories in that picture.

She’s effectively just the trophy wife to a Surrey-dwelling financier now. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why couples with no money worries who bought a million pound mansion in a global pandemic get a free weekend away? Am I missing something ?
This is entirely what’s wrong with the world. Got loads of money, here have some expensive stuff got free. Average income? You must pay top dollar. Poor? Don’t even think about it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact the she asked for recommendations but only visited one place the whole weekend? I decided to try something and sent in a recommendation I had thought would be right up her street (won't say what I sent in case she might block me) but surprisingly she didn't go there 😳

Reactions: 7
I came on to see if anyone else noticed the tweed jacket! Looked like something the Duchess of Cornwall would wear! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For duck’s sake, she and Ant look like middle-aged Tories in that picture.

She’s effectively just the trophy wife to a Surrey-dwelling financier now. How sad.
I really wouldn't classify her as a trophy wife TBH. She's not unattractive, she looks very old for her age. Middle aged tories is exactly what they look like.

Reactions: 10
I came on to see if anyone else noticed the tweed jacket! Looked like something the Duchess of Cornwall would wear! 😂
Can someone post a screenshot for those of us who have been blocked? Pretty please?

Reactions: 6
I cannot un see ants eyebrows now 😂
I think they're just bushy and unruly but I also think he has a scar in one of them? Or is it the brow hairs being so unruly they make it look like there's a scar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.