Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is super nitpicky, but should she not say AD PR TRIP on all of her stories of the tree house? I feel like it’s not enough to just do it on one? 🤔

Reactions: 20
So they have gone to Hampshire on a free trip to sit there and binge watch Line of Duty. That will make great content. I’m sure that’s what Canopy and Stars had in mind when they gifted her this to advertise them. Wow. Where do I book 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A travel content creator?! Galavanting around 5 star hotels and filming herself “devouring” books by the pool is not travel content. She never shows much of the actual country/area she’s staying in other than a couple of “hikes” in the well known tourist hotspots. I would much rather see content of her going off the beaten track, getting stuck into the local culture, scouting out hidden gems and less well known eateries etc

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Not only did she not know where Hampshire is she thought Lewes was pronounced Loos. Such a knowledgeable travel blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A travel content creator?! Galavanting around 5 star hotels and filming herself “devouring” books by the pool is not travel content. She never shows much of the actual country/area she’s staying in other than a couple of “hikes” in the well known tourist hotspots. I would much rather see content of her going off the beaten track, getting stuck into the local culture, scouting out hidden gems and less well known eateries etc
Why does 🐜 have 4 eyebrows?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Long time reader, but never commented.

I agree with everything you guys write about her and her house, hence why I never wrote anything. Now this press trip to Wild Escapes treehouse, threw me out of the seat! I looked at this place last year to book for my husband's 30th birthday (xmas day) as a present on our wedding anniversary in 2021. Obvs COVID got in the way and didn't allow me to go, so took the plunge and spent my hard earned money on a weekday booking for us post bank hols because that's what I could afford! (still over £500 - but it is a present so I didn't care) Now she is at the same place for a whole weekend - they require a min of 3 nights on weekends - potentially for a discounted rate if not free!!!!!!

It is not like they even drink wine or know anything about Black Chalk! One of the reasons I booked - wine tasting etc (paid apart) and was really looking forward to going in 3 weeks time! WHY DO THEY GET GIVEN THESE THINGS?"?!?!? My husband is a nhs doctor and hasn't even managed to get the leave, so will likely have to reschedule - so yes I'm well annoyed!
Rant over... and breath!
Don’t let Zanna ruin this trip for you. I really hope your husband gets his leave and you have a fantastic time. Sounds like you both deserve it ❤

I think it’s disgusting that anyone would take a free trip at this time. Hospitality/holiday venues have been closed during Covid and they will need every single penny coming their way. I know they get publicity and therefore bookings when influencers stay there, but it’s in such bad taste not to put your hand in your pocket and support these businesses if you can afford to do so.

Do we know if she got a discount or if it is free?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just not that interested, or interesting!

Reactions: 6
Also, I really don’t need a jumped up brat to give me ideas for travel, that’s what google and my imagination are for. No one is fooled Zambrat, you are just filming your free holidays for the ‘job’ that no one asked you to do.

Someone please, please do a LOD spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they have gone to Hampshire on a free trip to sit there and binge watch Line of Duty. That will make great content. I’m sure that’s what Canopy and Stars had in mind when they gifted her this to advertise them. Wow. Where do I book 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why has it pissed me off shes watching line of duty? I feel like its tainted now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I don’t understand is Canopy and Stars is basically an agent : platform for owners to rent their holiday accommodation through - the tree houses on their site are mostly full for the rest of the year - in fact quite a lot of their accommodation - why do they need to advertise particularly this tree house - the owner can’t benefit from an already full calendar ? Do C&S pay the owner for this weekend as I would not want to loose that amount for something that may benefit other accommodation owners on their site not me! Also does annoy me they do no research into their “influencer” - I agree would have been better to gift keyworkers etc as above - unfortunately when you look at their staff they sort of look like Zanna types !! I won’t be booking through them again !!

And sorry more ...... I gather from here she has gone for an expensive weekend to watch television - how insulting ! Bet C&S love that - what about her hiking (walking Zambia) and there is no such thing as bad weather if you are dressed correctly- oh hang on incoming ad from walking sorry hiking kit companies probably tomorrow ! Hampshire = New Forest - she will act like she discovered it if she finds out ! Surprised she has not squeezed in a TV make and popcorn ad today - she would sell her on own mother !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If they wanted an influencer someone like Hazel Wallace or any other Nhs Instagramer who have been working throughout the pandemic would of been better?

Reactions: 21
Wtaf. I unfollowed canopy and stars after seeing that. I know so many people who’ve worked throughout the pandemic who deserve this more than rich knob ends.

If they’d given it to a super market cleaner who couldn’t afford it, that would be great, might even get in the papers. Zamblandia and her scrubbing brush obsessed hobbit pet can both afford to pay, and they bleeping should.

A real walking influencer would just go out in the rain, so would a 17 year old doing D of E. bet zanna hasn’t done anything as intrepid as D of E.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtaf. I unfollowed canopy and stars after seeing that. I know so many people who’ve worked throughout the pandemic who deserve this more than rich knob ends.

If they’d given it to a super market cleaner who couldn’t afford it, that would be great, might even get in the papers. Zamblandia and her scrubbing brush obsessed hobbit pet can both afford to pay, and they bleeping should.

A real walking influencer would just go out in the rain, so would a 17 year old doing D of E. bet zanna hasn’t done anything as intrepid as D of E.
First - I died at scrubbing brush obsessed hobbit pet 🤣🤣🤣

Second - yes, it just goes to show that she was a travel content creator when it was sponsored. When a few weeks ago she had asked for recommendations for what to do in Hampshire and I think Suffolk, I naively thought that she actually paid for these stays herself. Even if you are stingy*, you can find pretty nice places on Airbnb.

*She is stingy when she needs to part with her own money

Found this by accident.
LOL
zanna.png

Also this. She loves herself *a bit*, doesn't she?
zannaa.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.