Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so my brother has just put a load of panelling in his house and I had to fake smile and say oooh I love it. I didn't. Zambia has made me think of panelling as wanky.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t get over the books bought only for display rather than just displaying some of your own books. Bizarre!
It's just so weird when she has books that she keeps in a drawer. A DRAWER. I can't even think about it because it hurts...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And of course her holiday is a “press trip”. Permission for blood to boil?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How could she not know where Hampshire is? Seriously. Such a dick. Of course it’s a press trip. Newsflash Zambo, you are not press. You’re just a greedy duck.

Reactions: 22
Long time reader, but never commented.

I agree with everything you guys write about her and her house, hence why I never wrote anything. Now this press trip to Wild Escapes treehouse, threw me out of the seat! I looked at this place last year to book for my husband's 30th birthday (xmas day) as a present on our wedding anniversary in 2021. Obvs COVID got in the way and didn't allow me to go, so took the plunge and spent my hard earned money on a weekday booking for us post bank hols because that's what I could afford! (still over £500 - but it is a present so I didn't care) Now she is at the same place for a whole weekend - they require a min of 3 nights on weekends - potentially for a discounted rate if not free!!!!!!

It is not like they even drink wine or know anything about Black Chalk! One of the reasons I booked - wine tasting etc (paid apart) and was really looking forward to going in 3 weeks time! WHY DO THEY GET GIVEN THESE THINGS?"?!?!? My husband is a nhs doctor and hasn't even managed to get the leave, so will likely have to reschedule - so yes I'm well annoyed!
Rant over... and breath!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
First time poster here! I had to after I saw the trip - why are canopy and stars giving her a free trip - she’s a fricking millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the trip to an NHS worker for heaven’s sake. It makes me so cross. I’ve already messaged their social media team

Reactions: 41
So she doesn’t know where Hampshire is. Proving that she would have no intention of ever setting foot there has is not been for a freebie. She drives me insane. Self centred twunt

Reactions: 22
Hampshire is literally the county next to her precious Surrey is she really that dense?! I live in Hampshire and it takes me 45 mins to get into Waterloo, it's really not that far away from anywhere.

Also disgusting that she would accept a gifted trip but who is surprised the girl will do anything for money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ughhhh I’m so pissed off. I cannot believe she has been GIFTED a stay there!!!!! Why do companies keep gifting tit to influencers who can MORE than afford it! Why do the influencers accept 😡😡😡

Also think that’s a new Louis Vuitton bag she’s got on 👀 costs £1,500 new..

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So, so gutted about this gifted canopy and stars stay. I've been a crazy follower of them over the years, have stayed in a couple of their sites and they are truly special.

Imagine what a good look it would've been for Zanna and C&S to pair up with the tired, amazing NHS key workers that haven't had a single respite all year and offer them a free stay, with Zanna putting their videos/experience on her page so the brand can still get their exposure?

But no. They've settled for the rich investment banker and Zanna's crappy walkthrough and bleeping BASIC hand gestures and stupid faces to explain the selling points of the stay (which is literally making a beauitful house unsell itself). All in the context of Zanna having had a pretty amazing year (new house, car, clearly a lot of beauty/pampering going on, new pet, healthy family, amazing holidays). It is actually DISGUSTING.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s also posted on the giftednest about her home office. What, the one you never use because you sit in the kitchen with an extension lead?!
twit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just emailed Canopy and Stars’ media team. It’s so disgusting of them to offer it, and for her to take it. I really think she’s wired differently to the rest of us, and can’t understand why accepting this trip is a bad thing. I’m totally gobsmacked

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Agree. Could she not pay for it in full like the rest of us and still tag them? And offer her free trip to someone who deserves it in the form of a competition?

The issue is, these brands are just as bad as the influencers, they don’t seem to care who they promote their services through, as long as it brings their analytics and income up, they’re ok with it. Really puts me off buying from these brands in future, which is difficult because I like a lot of them. I blame their marketing teams. So many sheep fall for it so the model works!?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, so gutted about this gifted canopy and stars stay. I've been a crazy follower of them over the years, have stayed in a couple of their sites and they are truly special.

Imagine what a good look it would've been for Zanna and C&S to pair up with the tired, amazing NHS key workers that haven't had a single respite all year and offer them a free stay, with Zanna putting their videos/experience on her page so the brand can still get their exposure?

But no. They've settled for the rich investment banker and Zanna's crappy walkthrough and bleeping BASIC hand gestures and stupid faces to explain the selling points of the stay (which is literally making a beauitful house unsell itself). All in the context of Zanna having had a pretty amazing year (new house, car, clearly a lot of beauty/pampering going on, new pet, healthy family, amazing holidays). It is actually DISGUSTING.
It's how 'influencer' (and I do use that term loosely when it comes to her) marketing works. I just get annoyed when brands pay her or gift her as they haven't done their research or they've used an agency claiming to know influencer marketing who looks at headline stats with no real digging.
I mean anyone in her position would accept things if offered or paid.

Reactions: 14
Pretty certain she had a “press trip” with them last year too - I hadn’t heard of them before she did stories on it. (So I guess it did kind of work?!)

Reactions: 7
Pretty certain she had a “press trip” with them last year too - I hadn’t heard of them before she did stories on it. (So I guess it did kind of work?!)
Not sure if it was a press trip but I'm sure she went with Steph. I think it was not long after her op

“So many DMs asking where we’re staying” - literally all you have to do is google Canopy and Stars Hampshire and the list of treehouses comes up. I won’t use them again anyway. She must have had this organised for a while as they are fully booked until October...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.