Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so excited, according to her stories, that there's a new local veg shop with fresh produce, but she hasn't tagged them... is that because she's not being paid for it?
I’d say she’s tagged their Instagram handle and just minimised the tag so no one can see it. That way the brand or company is still notified and sees it but we don’t see her begging for the free stuff!

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s tagged their Instagram handle and just minimised the tag so no one can see it. That way the brand or company is still notified and sees it but we don’t see her begging for the free stuff!
Lol it’s also a greengrocer who have set up shop in cobham and are other places in Surrey, it’s a proper “5 for a quid” yelled at you as you walk past type of place, so I doubt they’re keen to sponsor a dim blonde bimbo who pulls up in her Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This swimsuit looks awfully familiar - guess she'll have to sue them now. I do wonder how her M&S lawsuit is going...what a joke.

(It's from a eco brand I actually trust in Cornwall. If anyone likes Zanna's 'designs', then spend your money here instead)
Just checked these out, they’re nearly half the price and they’re made from exactly the same type of trademarked recycled plastic fabric brand as Zambia’s! They’re £85 vs £170 for nearly the same design, if anything that brand has more detailing because of the stripes.We knew SWS was overpriced, but it goes to show just how much!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This will probably be very minor for other people but on her latest reel about her period and the caption "the joys of being a woman"...not everyone who gets periods is a woman and ngl it really stings it read. I can give cis people the benefit of the doubt and I'm not gonna accuse her of being actually transphobic but to me I feel like it just shows a lack of awareness or consideration for experiences outside of her own, especially since if I commented about this she'd probs block me lol :/
Thank you for saying this.

I see she's now changed the caption to 'The joys of being a menstruating human 🙃'.

Reactions: 6
Wish I had 30 minutes for a full body stretch 🙄
View attachment 562201
Zanna would tell you to wake up half an hour earlier because stretching is SO important, doesn't matter if that means waking up at 4 am (insert her lifted eyebrows duck face she does when she says something is important here).

She's totally out of touch with reality. I really don't know who can genuinely enjoy her content.

Reactions: 15
when she says we're "beavering away with work" but has shown a 30 minute stretch, walking someone else's dog then a two hour meeting to talk about her house design. Wow, would love to know what her day looks like when she's not busy with work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Simply here to say Zanna has the most soulless-looking home I’ve ever seen. Like someone has pieced together an entire aesthetic using hashtags on Instagram. Zero personality or originality.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine having to dust these shelves every few days ... even once a week 🥴

20210506_230428.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over the books bought only for display rather than just displaying some of your own books. Bizarre!

Reactions: 16
I just can’t get over the books bought only for display rather than just displaying some of your own books. Bizarre!
I never realised that. Like what are those books? Just like empty notebooks that look pretty?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I find it super weird that she went through a spell of being like ‘look at how much I’m reading’ and showing us books and bragging about how quickly she was finishing them, but then she hides all of those books in a draw like an actual psychopath.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.