Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol

Screenshot_20210501-094420.png

I was actually going to look into Bondi Sands SPF, sometimes you can get them on offer in Boots but I guess I won't now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something, was her reel the tutorial? 30 seconds of her dabbing a little on her leg, stomach and face? No actual tutorial? Her crazy smile throughout is unnerving
Dear God those Botox eyebrows are outta control! Zanna you look like The Joker! And yes any “tutorial” is just an excuse for her to film herself posing in a bikini and eye-bleeping the camera

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something, was her reel the tutorial? 30 seconds of her dabbing a little on her leg, stomach and face? No actual tutorial? Her crazy smile throughout is unnerving
She looks manic. Who actually needs a tutorial, Zambia hun we’ve all fake tanned before, your target audience grew up wearing LAYERS of St Moritz. Next!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like she's on drugs, what is going on with her face?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she stayed with her parents? According to the guidelines you can’t stay overnight in someone else’s house.
I presume she did airbnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she stayed with her parents? According to the guidelines you can’t stay overnight in someone else’s house.
I presume she did airbnb.
Of course she stayed with her parents. To be honest I really can’t fault her for that, though it’s a bit mad being so blatant about it.

Reactions: 18
Of course she stayed with her parents. To be honest I really can’t fault her for that, though it’s a bit mad being so blatant about it.
I agree. I dont mind her doing it, just think she should have been a bit more discreet.

Reactions: 10
she also deleted a load of comments from people who that complained about her breaking the rules :rolleyes::cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she also deleted a load of comments from people who that complained about her breaking the rules :rolleyes::cautious:
She's so stupid. Like, fine, you're gonna break the rules and visit your parents, okay, but be quiet about it since you're a "public figure". We all know that if she had stayed at an AirBnB she would have done a hundred ads and photos and shown around the place. She didn't, so we all know she broke the rules.

Reactions: 17
She's so stupid. Like, fine, you're gonna break the rules and visit your parents, okay, but be quiet about it since you're a "public figure". We all know that if she had stayed at an AirBnB she would have done a hundred ads and photos and shown around the place. She didn't, so we all know she broke the rules.
Indeed. Also, maybe don't film yourself feeding chickens and what-not with your mum first thing in the morning? Like show your parents' garden and the hikes but leave out the moments that point to you actually staying in your parents' house. It's that simple.

Reactions: 11
She's so excited, according to her stories, that there's a new local veg shop with fresh produce, but she hasn't tagged them... is that because she's not being paid for it?

• Angry
  • Sick
This will probably be very minor for other people but on her latest reel about her period and the caption "the joys of being a woman"...not everyone who gets periods is a woman and ngl it really stings it read. I can give cis people the benefit of the doubt and I'm not gonna accuse her of being actually transphobic but to me I feel like it just shows a lack of awareness or consideration for experiences outside of her own, especially since if I commented about this she'd probs block me lol :/

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's so excited, according to her stories, that there's a new local veg shop with fresh produce, but she hasn't tagged them... is that because she's not being paid for it?
There might not be on SM but then you could say "the shop is called X and it's on Y Street in X (name of village/town)"
Or
She doesn't want to give her location away.

Too late for that anyway ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This will probably be very minor for other people but on her latest reel about her period and the caption "the joys of being a woman"...not everyone who gets periods is a woman and ngl it really stings it read. I can give cis people the benefit of the doubt and I'm not gonna accuse her of being actually transphobic but to me I feel like it just shows a lack of awareness or consideration for experiences outside of her own, especially since if I commented about this she'd probs block me lol :/
YES THIS. Alice Liveing posted earlier about periods and she mentions "people who menstruate" rather than women. Such a small change in language but so much more inclusive.

• Heart
She looks like she's about to strangle that dog! Also I can't help but look at her folks and sneer at the Brexiteers they are!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.