Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just wondering if the mention of organising and tidying is a beg to get Mrs Hinch on board for a collab and further her followers and free stuff and ‘fame’!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m just wondering if the mention of organising and tidying is a beg to get Mrs Hinch on board for a collab and further her followers and free stuff and ‘fame’!!!!
Wouldn’t really do her sustainability credentials any good, given the amount of chemicals Mrs Hinch uses and often in ways that aren’t advised by the manufacturers. Not that Zanna cares about sustainability anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t really do her sustainability credentials any good, given the amount of chemicals Mrs Hinch uses and often in ways that aren’t advised by the manufacturers. Not that Zanna cares about sustainability anymore.
Yeah, while I don't think Zanna really cares about sustainability at all, I think she still wants to give the appearance that she does. Though she's not even doing a very good job of that!

Reactions: 7
It makes no sense to me why she would hire someone to organise her pantry? I just moved and I won't even let my mum help organise the food in the cupboards because the I wouldn't know where to find everything. That whole house project is a #surreymess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ, now she wants to hire a professional organiser to fill the pantry shelves. WHY CAN THIS GIRL NOT PUT HER OWN tit ON SHELVES? 🤯
Wonder if she'll get Dilly in? She's done Alice living and Rhiannon's houses before

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It makes no sense to me why she would hire someone to organise her pantry? I just moved and I won't even let my mum help organise the food in the cupboards because the I wouldn't know where to find everything. That whole house project is a #surreymess
I vote for Surrey Mess to be in the next thread title.

Agree re: pantry/kitchen organisation. I am so OCD, things need be certain way but I also cook a lot so I need to know exactly where everything is.

Zanna gets so much food gifted she might as well just get rid of the hob and pantry but get an extra microwave oven in.

Reactions: 20
The idea of sustainable swimwear is odd to me, I have about three swimsuits I have in rotation and some of them I've had for years- surely that's more sustainable than buying a new swimsuit from Zanna?
Very true - a lot of brands have jumped on the sustainability wagon begging you to buy sustainable items when all you need to do is just rewear what you already have to be truly sustainable.

Reactions: 10
At least they're using the cushions and blankets
Screenshot_20210501-005511.png

This swimsuit is really nice, on both the very petite lady and the curvy model but there's something wrong with the seams, there's creasing around them?
Screenshot_20210501-005626.png

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, I see Zanna has gone to visit her parents in Yorkshire this weekend, is that allowed now? I thought no indoor gatherings until mid May?

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, I see Zanna has gone to visit her parents in Yorkshire this weekend, is that allowed now? I thought no indoor gatherings until mid May?
You are allowed to travel now but overnight stays should take place in self-catered accommodation for members of your household only. She's allowed to see her parents in their garden but shouldn't stay in the house.

Reactions: 5
Did she delete the Burger King meal from her stories?
She did.... I imagine the vegan squad started giving her hate as they’re cooked on the same grill as normal beef burgers. Saw someone else get this.. calling her a fake vegan and that cus she chose to try it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You are allowed to travel now but overnight stays should take place in self-catered accommodation for members of your household only. She's allowed to see her parents in their garden but shouldn't stay in the house.
thanks. I definitely don't believe she's staying elsewhere lol... 🤔

The fake tan application video...
1. White bikini will be ruined
2. Plastic bottles for little miss sUsTaInAbLe

If she’s at the sheep pre 8.30am she must be staying with her parents. I mean I know it’s against the rules but I can’t really say anything as I went home to my parents over Easter and her parents must both be fully vaccinated now 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I def don’t think it’s wise to put it on social media! Like someone else said why not just say she’s having the weekend off socials?!

Reactions: 15
The frenzied smile she has when she's doing the fake tan tutorial... Lord, she's annoying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.