Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's stupid that her and Natalie are wearing their business boss babes clothes and the model is in a swimsuit? Why are they not all wearing swimwear?

And oh wow "the worlds first completely circular swimsuit" - BUT YOU WEAR CHEAP MAN MADE LEGGINGS EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE. Definitely not very circular, Zambini
Yeah, it felt very exploitative in a way, and it also doesn't read great that Zannidiot and Natalie are white women but the model, in a swimsuit like she's some sort of ornament or an object, is Black.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeah, it felt very exploitative in a way, and it also doesn't read great that Zannidiot and Natalie are white women but the model, in a swimsuit like she's some sort of ornament or an object, is Black.
I felt the exact same way, totally performative

Reactions: 19
Makes me think of dated sexist photo shoots where you have male models dressed in suits and the female model(s) undressed/in underwear/a really skimpy garments. Strange balance of power.

Zanna's post today is just not well thought through and not in good taste.

Reactions: 14
If you saw that photo with no context you wouldn't know it was meant to be promoting the swimsuit. Or sustainability.

Reactions: 8
It's stupid that her and Natalie are wearing their business boss babes clothes and the model is in a swimsuit? Why are they not all wearing swimwear?

And oh wow "the worlds first completely circular swimsuit" - BUT YOU WEAR CHEAP MAN MADE LEGGINGS EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE. Definitely not very circular, Zambini

Is circular swimsuit even the correct expression? Sounds a bit odd. Like yeah, there is something such as "circular economy" but a circular swimsuit? I am not so sure ...

Double post...
Also, such innovative shape. It's not like the square neckline is the neckline of the season and it's not like all high street retailers are pushing it... Who is she going to accuse of copying her designs next?
View attachment 551617
Ugh FFS I actually really like this!!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone follow her fake tan routine when her hands look like this?
I know hahaha I can't believe someone as horribly orange as her thinks people want to see her fake tan routine, at least this way we'll know what products to avoid 🙌🏻

• Haha
Ugh FFS I actually really like this!!
Oh I like it too, I think it's a classic, flattering neckline on different body shapes, but I hope she won't act like she invented it.
There are things such trend "banks" or trend "pools" where very smart people who have knowledge of art, design, social trends, economy, all sorts of aspects of life, predict trends for the next few years, and companies "buy" trends from. That's the reason why at any given time many high street retailers are all selling very similar items.
Having said that, I am starting to wonder what Zanna and Natalie's "design process" is like. Would they spend the money on these trend forecasts, or do they just copy others without realising? Maybe I will ask next time she has a Q&A. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone follow her fake tan routine when her hands look like this?
No offence to anyone who fake tans, but it just looks a bit naff these days.

Maybe it’s the face makeup more than the tan, but it looks flat and horrible and ageing.

Don’t even get me started on the lips ...

Oh my, for a moment I thought she has vitiligo.

20210430_112526.jpg

She doesn't, right? It's just a bad fake tan application, isn't it? (No offense meant.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ, now she wants to hire a professional organiser to fill the pantry shelves. WHY CAN THIS GIRL NOT PUT HER OWN tit ON SHELVES? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Christ, now she wants to hire a professional organiser to fill the pantry shelves. WHY CAN THIS GIRL NOT PUT HER OWN tit ON SHELVES? 🤯
What??? She is ridiculous and I am in the wrong job!!! I could be charging stupid rich people to put stuff on shelves.

Reactions: 9
Does Zanna even realise you could buy sustainable swimwear before she launched her own brand?! Hunza G for example.

By all means it’s great she has a sustainable brand, but sometimes she talks like she invented it or something.
The idea of sustainable swimwear is odd to me, I have about three swimsuits I have in rotation and some of them I've had for years- surely that's more sustainable than buying a new swimsuit from Zanna?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this for real? Hahaha. Just put your food etc on the shelves. Then buy some jars/containers as necessary if you want to make it look a bit ‘smarter’ and more organised. It’s not rocket science. Jaaaayyssuuussss!

Reactions: 11
Is this for real? Hahaha. Just put your food etc on the shelves. Then buy some jars/containers as necessary if you want to make it look a bit ‘smarter’ and more organised. It’s not rocket science. Jaaaayyssuuussss!
She has done NOTHING in that house herself. Literally. She should be embarrassed to have a home account

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.