Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the Q&A. Especially the Meghan Markle-esque "thank you for asking"
However...
You missed out that you've got an enormous house that you're needlessly renovating decorating and you rarely buy your meals or in fact pay full price for anything and that your life is spent trying to flog your own items to your followers whilst basically begging for free stuff. 🙄
"Ant and I are on top form". You know who doesn't bother telling people that they're doing GREAT in their relationship? People who are actually doing great in their relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Ant and I are on top form". You know who doesn't bother telling people that they're doing GREAT in their relationship? People who are actually doing great in their relationship.
yeah that was totally for our benefit after we’ve discussed how rubbish their relationship seems

Reactions: 17
My mum has told me that when people are in relationships they are either Doers (constantly posting about how good their relationship is and great their life is) and donters (who rarely post about their relationship etc). Ant and Zambia are defo the doers. Having to prove their happy all the time and life can’t get better. Ugh insufferable

My mum has told me that when people are in relationships they are either Doers (constantly posting about how good their relationship is and great their life is) and donters (who rarely post about their relationship etc). Ant and Zambia are defo the doers. Having to prove they’re happy all the time and life can’t get better. Ugh insufferable

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure almost every question that she posted an answer to was something she asked herself with a second account. They all end in an emoji which is very typical for the way SHE writes. Same for whenever she shares anonymous “positive comments” About her content, they’re written exactly she way she writes.

pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure almost every question that she posted an answer to was something she asked herself with a second account. They all end in an emoji which is very typical for the way SHE writes. Same for whenever she shares anonymous “positive comments” About her content, they’re written exactly she way she writes.

pathetic
I'm pretty sure you can ask yourself questions from your own account, so she wouldn't even have to be logging in to a second account

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Breaking current rules by travelling back to Yorkshire this weekend? Surprised she hasn't kept that one under Wraps for a sneaky 'offline' weekend...

Reactions: 11
If she stays overnight it’s breaking the rules but she can visit their home to sit in their garden (guaranteed she’ll stay overnight though)

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen what she has planned, but she can travel there but not stay in their house. She can stay in self catering accommodation.

Reactions: 6
Lol. Sorry but do we actually think Zanna (and most people tbh) are following those rules anymore *hides*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol. Sorry but do we actually think Zanna (and most people tbh) are following those rules anymore *hides*
Yeah sorry but I can't get annoyed at her for this. I just got back from spending the week at my parents who live far away like Zanna's do. If I can sit on a packed tube or stand in a crowded shop/beer garden... Then yup I'm going to stay with my parents who I havent seen since Oct. Someone make the rules make sense 😁

Reactions: 34
She will absolutely stay with her parents.

Also, what is that photo of her, Natalie & the model. I think it’s supposed to look dreamy but they just look like idiots standing there with their eyes closed!

• Haha

Also, what is that photo of her, Natalie & the model. I think it’s supposed to look dreamy but they just look like idiots standing there with their eyes closed!
And even in that she’s got her leg stuck out. SO ANNOYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll be interested to see what the new swimwear looks like when it's wet - I'm imagining it going all baggy. Or is it just meant to be worn in forests?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's stupid that her and Natalie are wearing their business boss babes clothes and the model is in a swimsuit? Why are they not all wearing swimwear?

And oh wow "the worlds first completely circular swimsuit" - BUT YOU WEAR CHEAP MAN MADE LEGGINGS EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE. Definitely not very circular, Zambini

Is circular swimsuit even the correct expression? Sounds a bit odd. Like yeah, there is something such as "circular economy" but a circular swimsuit? I am not so sure ...

Double post...
Also, such innovative shape. It's not like the square neckline is the neckline of the season and it's not like all high street retailers are pushing it... Who is she going to accuse of copying her designs next?
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Does Zanna even realise you could buy sustainable swimwear before she launched her own brand?! Hunza G for example.

By all means it’s great she has a sustainable brand, but sometimes she talks like she invented it or something.

I take no issue with Zanna visiting her parents or staying, they clearly accept any risk of being exposed to everywhere Zanna has been recently. But I'd question it if she plasters staying at theirs online - there are still a lot of people who just dont want to see that. We are all using judgement in our own lives but there are still people (front line workers with high exposure especially) who choose not to see some friends and family until atleast everyone is vaccinated, for the more vulnerable peoples protection.

Zanna has a big following and as much as shes an arse her actions do have influence. Not sure she knows how to act classy about it, and I do think influencers kind of cant win. Best thing to do IMO is just take the weekend off posting, thought I'm sure some people will disagree.

No doubt she'll be back on Mon 5.24am sharp reminding us that tall people are oppressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.