Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how is it sustainable to own this many pairs of shoes?! I only have one pair of heeled sandals. Fair enough other people might have more but when you're preaching sustainability it's so hypocritical
Also where would she even wear them in non-COVID times. a one off date, meal at a restaurant or a glam influencer event doesn’t require having 10 pairs of heels/strappy sandals! We all know she wears her ultraboosts 90% of the time and leggings...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So working with an outdoor company to get free stuff has been in her goals list for 3 years because she’s such a hiker!! And yet I feel it’s only recently she’s been banging on about her love of hiking. And she feels like such a badass in her new free gear. The phrase ‘all the kit still tit’ comes to mind!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she always have to brag about the length of her walks?
Screenshot_20210428-003827.png

And is it just me, as I probably feel slightly negative towards her these days, but her answer is just so smug? Like she was the only person in the universe who enjoys her own company. Jesus. I have been doing things by myself since I was like 17-18? Travel, gigs, cinema, eating out. It's not that special.
Screenshot_20210428-003840.png

Reactions: 17
She gets to do massive walks because she doesn’t work.

I would love to dedicate the time to be outside more, but only get a 15 min walk round the block as I work fairly solidly for 12 hours a day.

Making a tit ton of money from recording yourself on a walk is a job, and it is work, but it sure ain’t hard work.

The absolute best thing I’ve done for myself this year is to stop watching influencers. They all piss me off and when you take a step back you realise how ridiculous the whole influencing world is.

I’m trying not to be a total witch-I understand that if you get the opportunity to make good money by working less and posing for some photos for brands, most people would do it ... but know it’s a total farce and stop bloody patting yourself on the back for being such a #girlboss. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And because she’s totally obsessed with exercise and so competitive. All of her walks are purely to show off on insta and to make other people feel bad. She loves that feeling of glee she gets when she writes down the total KM’s walked/run

Reactions: 19
You guarantee she wouldn’t go on such a long walk if there was no social media to brag to 🙄. Also I don’t get how we’re supposed to be impressed that a physically fit and healthy 29 year old can walk....

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I would love to dedicate the time to be outside more, but only get a 15 min walk round the block as I work fairly solidly for 12 hours a day.

Making a tit ton of money from recording yourself on a walk is a job, and it is work, but it sure ain’t hard work.

The absolute best thing I’ve done for myself this year is to stop watching influencers. They all piss me off and when you take a step back you realise how ridiculous the whole influencing world is.

I’m trying not to be a total witch-I understand that if you get the opportunity to make good money by working less and posing for some photos for brands, most people would do it ... but know it’s a total farce and stop bloody patting yourself on the back for being such a #girlboss. It’s embarrassing.
Nail on the head!

Reactions: 9

Same, I feel way better since I unfollowed a load of these people and mostly I don't hate watch anymore either.

Reactions: 9
Loving the Q&A. Especially the Meghan Markle-esque "thank you for asking"
However...
You missed out that you've got an enormous house that you're needlessly renovating decorating and you rarely buy your meals or in fact pay full price for anything and that your life is spent trying to flog your own items to your followers whilst basically begging for free stuff. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3 things nature taught me ... and it's an ad. This is ridiculous.
😭😭 Not revolution race....I love their trousers. Such a bad choice by the company as that is not her style!

The deal is rubbish too as they regularly have 25% off.

Reactions: 4
Her answer to the question about her degree is different to what she has said before. She previously said she had decided midway through the degree that she didn't want to be a SALT.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.