Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’d rather watch paint dry, she’s so boring.
I certainly don’t want to watch someone that just posts the old stuff all the time. I love those with a bit of flair and imagination so I’m shocked she’s popular. Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Oh god I’d rather watch paint dry, she’s so boring.
I certainly don’t want to watch someone that just posts the old stuff all the time. I love those with a bit of flair and imagination so I’m shocked she’s popular. Each to their own I suppose.
Same. I’ve friends who love her but they’re very safe and middle of the road with their style. Whereas if I see something I like on an ‘influencer’ I straightaway lose interest in it! 🤪

Reactions: 1
Yeah suppose she could be relatable to some. For me personally fashion is about flair, creativity, knowing your fabrics and cuts. I also just find the new, new, new message so irresponsible. Buying all the time. Buy less, buy quality, adapt what you have already. Thats what I like to see when someone goes in that lane of ‘fashion’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like her style and she's one of the few that shares codes that she's not affiliated with and share style inspiration from other fashion pages. I'd rather boring Yvonne then likes of most of them spend all day on stories like QVC

Reactions: 6
I like her. She has a good sense of humour and while her fashion isn’t always to my taste she shares some bits I like. I love her recipes.

Reactions: 9
She’s relatable. She’s an average mum living a mostly average life. She shares her life IMO in a balanced way. Doesn’t share her kids or her husband much. Her page sticks to its lane. She is safe. I can totally see the attraction: I’d take Yvonne over any other instahun
I don't find her relatable at all. Her pristine grey house, never a cushion out of place, the numerous trips away, she seems to live on cream, pasta, wine & crisps but never puts on weight. Plenty of money. I think she's a bit of a snob.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure why I follow her

Her very safe straight pinched sense of fashion -

unless you have the figure and physique of a skirting board - because that’s her look

I like her food bits /supermarket shows

She’s non offensive to me ,yes I’ve heard about the sweaty Betty selling but it doesn’t bother me 😆

Same. She's very unpretentious, isn't up herself, has a good sense of humour about herself.

She shares very commercial clothes that won't date and they're not too expensive.

Yes, I am boring too, lol. But she's one of the few who don't grate on me.

Reactions: 8
I like Yvonne, very family oriented page, always helpful and kind on dms and love when she shares hols etc. Her figure nothing like mine so i don't end up buying from her links but have gotten some good ideas (stipes and blazers😂😂) And before anyone says go on her rave section 😂 yes, selling the gifted stuff off left a sour taste and she rightfully took a lot of slack for it. Listened to her on a podcast with Ventura-Behind the door and she came across really well. Her hubby Paul had cancer a few years ago which I didnt know so just goes to show you never know whats going on in someones life. Yvonne is a lady and a million miles better than the likes of Lisa lust list etc.

Reactions: 26
You’d get sick of them all, I really enjoy Trinny and her Zara hauls just boring when ystyle copies the same stories
Does she actually wear any of the outfits I imagine her living in Penney’s loungewear🤣
insta can get v monotonous with the same Nike Sweaty Betty swipe ups

You’d get sick of them all, I really enjoy Trinny and her Zara hauls just boring when ystyle copies the same stories
Does she actually wear any of the outfits I imagine her living in Penney’s loungewear🤣
insta can get v monotonous with the same Nike Sweaty Betty swipe ups
I haven't see a love as deep as the love Ystyle has for Trinny 😂
Very monotonous with just Nike and Sweaty Betty. I'm pretty sure she's said lounge wear is all she's in these days. Maybe school runs will change that. I think it was today that she showed a dress she bought over a year ago and hasn't worn. Lockdowns made her even more boring. But she's an easy boring for me to skip through. At least she still shows things that are in the shops. I love clothes, but get bored in shops very quickly so I like seeing what they have in stock

I love that Trinny uses items that are years old mixed in with new, or shows how she has had stuff altered to keep getting use out if it.
If ystyle would mix things up a little bit more

Ystyle just doesn't have the big out going personality that Trinny does. I love Trinny, but not all of the things she wears. I enjoy her creativity. Ystyle is more geared towards stay at home mums who are not as bold as Trinny

Reactions: 2
Ystyle just doesn't have the big out going personality that Trinny does. I love Trinny, but not all of the things she wears. I enjoy her creativity. Ystyle is more geared towards stay at home mums who are not as bold as Trinny

Yes! I never see her doing anything at all on work wear or even what to wear to a zoom meeting during the pandemic etc.

She is great for casual stuff and everyday looks, I've bought that stuff off her links and been happy, but I don't rate her evening wear stuff, it's all sequins and leopard print, I thought the outfit she wore for her kid's communion was sooo dull. And the galloping consumption is sickening like who needs all that stuff, when do you wear it?

Yes! I never see her doing anything at all on work wear or even what to wear to a zoom meeting during the pandemic etc.

She is great for casual stuff and everyday looks, I've bought that stuff off her links and been happy, but I don't rate her evening wear stuff, it's all sequins and leopard print, I thought the outfit she wore for her kid's communion was sooo dull. And the galloping consumption is sickening like who needs all that stuff, when do you wear it?
Casual is definitely her life. There are many others who are raising their children and don't need work wear. Hopefully with more events happening she'll show more style besides leggings and sweatshirts.

I have a large wardrobe myself. I probably don't need it all, but I love clothes and work in fashion so I do wear it. Pre pandemic Yvonne wore more as well. Even if it was just going to the shops she would share what she is wearing

Casual is definitely her life. There are many others who are raising their children and don't need work wear. Hopefully with more events happening she'll show more style besides leggings and sweatshirts.

I have a large wardrobe myself. I probably don't need it all, but I love clothes and work in fashion so I do wear it. Pre pandemic Yvonne wore more as well. Even if it was just going to the shops she would share what she is wearing

We're all raising our children 😘 but I know what you mean, feel like a bit of variety would be great. I wouldn't wear sequins in a fit (Christmas party booze up excepted!)

We're all raising our children 😘 but I know what you mean, feel like a bit of variety would be great. I wouldn't wear sequins in a fit (Christmas party booze up excepted!)
Sorry! Glad you understood what I meant. I've both been home full time with my kids and a working mam and was only thinking my wardrobe needs were different at home and in work. She's showing more bits from shops and PR, hopefully will continue with that, the sweaty betty look was boring. I enjoy some sequin and animal print... not as much as Yvonne lol I like her the most now with Fall clothes. Fall is my favourite clothes season and I love sweaters and cardigans and she tends to show bits that I like and then I get to see what they look like on and find out if they are itchy or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Over 30 pics of clothing from Zara seriously, can she not even try to match the clothes up
I