Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. I really like Yvonne. She's obviously quite well off, but she seems quite down to earth and a bit of a laugh.

Reactions: 10
See now I think she is acutely irritating but I can’t put my finger on why?🤔

I think a lot of it must be gifted....
Can’t bare the try on sessions either. I just can’t put my finger on why!!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the gifted post from Boots? How unenthusiastic does she sound 🤬. All of those gifts and it sounded like it was a total effort for her to talk about them!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been following her for a few years now and I don’t know but there’s something that just gets on my wick..... it’s subtle but there’s something... oh maybe I’m just jealous 👊🏻

Reactions: 9
See now I think she is acutely irritating but I can’t put my finger on why?🤔
Because she’s false. So slyly horrible if you DM her asking perfectly reasonable questions about stuff she’s flogging. Only shares the sickly sweet DMs of large accounts

Reactions: 3
It’s like one big long Nike ad on her stories now every few days. I like a lot of her content, but If I see one more story about those black/grey runners 😁

Reactions: 8
I would say she makes a fortune off her rsytle links, and all of those AF links!
The amount of stuff she gets sent is obscene, where does she put it all

She is the most boring person alive. Her jeans leopard print and blazer combos are like beige paint. All she does is shop and show tit hanging in the shop. I am increasingly finding it hard to stomach Irish bloggers getting freebies and hawking crap when over 100000 people are on the live register. I k ow she needs to make a living as well but it’s all so grabby and tone deaf

Reactions: 14
She is the most boring person alive. Her jeans leopard print and blazer combos are like beige paint. All she does is shop and show tit hanging in the shop. I am increasingly finding it hard to stomach Irish bloggers getting freebies and hawking crap when over 100000 people are on the live register. I k ow she needs to make a living as well but it’s all so grabby and tone deaf
I used to like her when she started out first but she's long since sold her soul. She's so unbearably smug with the constant reminders to.us all that she's an XS/ size 6. And the sneaky picks of Perfect Paul are just nauseating 🤢 she's always sucking up to those 2 UK bloggers too Steal my Style Abi.... and 40 not giving up yet and they're so fake too

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the gifted post from Boots? How unenthusiastic does she sound 🤬. All of those gifts and it sounded like it was a total effort for her to talk about them!!
Didn’t see this but if she was gifted cosmetic type stuff she openly admits that she has zero interest in that kind of thing so that might be why she wasn’t all that enthused. I don’t mind her tbh. Yes, she is safe and not controversial but I think she is also very dignified on her stories and isn’t overly flashy or braggy or smug either. At least it’s not another day, another midi dress like some of the others; or faux melt downs seeking attention etc

Reactions: 11
I used to like her when she started out first but she's long since sold her soul. She's so unbearably smug with the constant reminders to.us all that she's an XS/ size 6. And the sneaky picks of Perfect Paul are just nauseating 🤢 she's always sucking up to those 2 UK bloggers too Steal my Style Abi.... and 40 not giving up yet and they're so fake too
Oh God don't get me started on those two. That one Helen would sell her sole to the devil

She could fill her downshifter with pasta. Jesus does she talk about anything else, honestly 😴
I always wonder that are the kids saying to themselves not more bloody pasta 🙈

• Heart
She’s quite bland and boring, too many H&M hauls and Betty & Biddy giveaways. Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 6
I love her account, one of my favourites. She sticks to her normal content and doesn't try to be anything else. Her husband is absolutely gorgeous too.
Sometimes her stories are a bit bland by just showing clothes, but that is what her account is about.

Reactions: 11
I really enjoy Yvonne but I am in same age bracket so could be why 😂 She always replies and I love the content and recipes are great! she doesn’t try to be anything that she isn’t. She’s a stylist so the shopping and try ons are her bread and butter. Can’t say she’s done anything to annoy me considering what’s out there! Her podcast with Ventura design is good too! Worth a listen.