Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as people use her code SB are going to use her. Average pair of leggings is 85/90 euro. With her discount your getting them for 68. Its a win win for people. At the end of the day if someone likes their leggings and are going to buy them anyway they are going to use a code and save themselves money.
I used her code before and was delighted with myself. I dont mind yvonne. She is quite inoffensive. But id pay full price than use any of the other instahuns code.

Reactions: 6
Don’t put yourself out or anything Yvonne !!! Can’t believe she’s making her money out of followers and wouldn’t even book appts for Penneys or Zara today - laziness at its best 😡

Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain why the engagement rate has dropped so much on Yvonne's (ystyle's) Facebook posts? There are barely any comments (if any) or likes any more.. I'm just wondering did I miss something controversial or is it that Facebook is dying platform!? 🤷‍♀️

Can anyone explain why the engagement rate has dropped so much on Yvonne's (ystyle's) Facebook posts? There are barely any comments (if any) or likes any more.. I'm just wondering did I miss something controversial or is it that Facebook is dying platform!? 🤷‍♀️
Facebook is dead & Instagram is on the fast road behind it

Reactions: 4
Yeah saw the beautiful truth encouraging ppl on Fbook to move to insta...she also said it's impossible to grow on insta these days

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she goes round Dunnes to deliberately find the most hideous clothes or if she actually just has no sense of style?

Unless it’s something Trinny posted which looks half okay, everything else is just not good!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Herself, Style by Laura and Access Style all telling us how quickly the Savida white dress is going to sell out and there's literally a dozen in each of two Dunnes I was in over the weekend.

Reactions: 5
At the start I loved following her but had to unfollow. She is desperately, desperately boring. Same stuff different day. I know we had a lockdown etc and they were all limited in their content but stripes, sequins, leopard print, blazer, that's it.

Reactions: 12
At the start I loved following her but had to unfollow. She is desperately, desperately boring. Same stuff different day. I know we had a lockdown etc and they were all limited in their content but stripes, sequins, leopard print, blazer, that's it.
I unfollowed her at least a year ago for all the same reasons! Good to know she’s really moving on and embracing new trends 😂. She’s not a stylist, she’s a one trick pony.

yeah vv surprised to hear nothing has changed in Yvonne' content.. must be the slowest moving thread on tattle...zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
yeah vv surprised to hear nothing has changed in Yvonne' content.. must be the slowest moving thread on tattle...zzzzzzzz
She literally caters for her niche
And only her niche
The safe mom in her mid 40’s- late 50’s? ( that never had a sense of personal style

She’s not offensive just dull
the straight up and down slim pinched look
Is how I see it

Tbh I only like when she does her Aldi haul
Probably says more about me 🥳🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally caters for her niche
And only her niche
The safe mom in her mid 40’s- late 50’s? ( that never had a sense of personal style

She’s not offensive just dull
the straight up and down slim pinched look
Is how I see it

Tbh I only like when she does her Aldi haul
Probably says more about me 🥳🤪
I liked Yvonne before the whole Adverts debacle last year but yeah, looking back on when I did follow her now, her content was the same all the time. If 'jeans and a nice top' was a person, she's who I imagine they would be. A sense of style so safe it's nearly lazy.

Reactions: 6
She never wore anything all those gifted dresses tops runners she’s seems to live in legging and hoodies

Why does Yvonne share links that when you click in the item is sold out😤 it’s completely wrong that she’s getting a click fee when the item she’s leading you to is no longer available. It’s happened on at least 3 posts she’s shared that i liked in the past few days.

Reactions: 3
Why does Yvonne share links that when you click in the item is sold out😤 it’s completely wrong that she’s getting a click fee when the item she’s leading you to is no longer available. It’s happened on at least 3 posts she’s shared that i liked in the past few days.
She gets a % of any purchases you buy from the website for the next 30 days, influencers link anything just to get you on website via their link so they can earn.

Not defending an instahun and their swipe ups but maybe it was low stock and sold out? They don't care how many pieces are available to sell (with boutiques usually limited quantity anyway) Just by swiping up money goes in their pocket

Reactions: 3
Strangely her follower numbers have shot up. I cant fathom it. Apart from being skinny and trying on whatever is new in the shops, she has no sense of style. Boring, boring clothes zero flair for fashion

Reactions: 7
She’s relatable. She’s an average mum living a mostly average life. She shares her life IMO in a balanced way. Doesn’t share her kids or her husband much. Her page sticks to its lane. She is safe. I can totally see the attraction: I’d take Yvonne over any other instahun

Reactions: 21