Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use her discounts too. I like that she isn’t fawning over herself, that she keeps her kids and most of her private life away from her page bar the odd snap.
I also don’t find she swears she loves things when she doesn’t. I find her relatable although I’m sure others don’t

Reactions: 14
I use her discounts too. I like that she isn’t fawning over herself, that she keeps her kids and most of her private life away from her page bar the odd snap.
I also don’t find she swears she loves things when she doesn’t. I find her relatable although I’m sure others don’t
How about swearing she loves SweatyBetty and then selling them on Adverts?

Reactions: 3
And the river island suit she was so mad about that ended up on adverts also.
I can't think of a single hun that hasn't done something "bad". I don't respect that she sold items she was gifted... she should have donated them or sold them and given the profits to charity. I don't have high expectations of any of them. They all tell us they love what they are flogging for the money they are making by saying so... but I find her easier to follow because she doesn't talk a lot, shows things from shops that she's not affiliated with and shares other fashion accounts for inspiration. Most of them now only share things they are being paid for and overshare every detail of their lives

Reactions: 10
How lazy of Yvonne to just share trinnys. She is so
Low brow compared to trinny.

Because her own style is shite. The stuff she shares off her own back is hideous.

Reactions: 1
Because her own style is shite. The stuff she shares off her own back is hideous.
Maybe people would say your style is hideous. I very proudly love leopard print, sequins, spanx, skinny jeans, long jumpers. My style is definitely not shite thanks xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fully agree! Polished and put together? Yes. Stylish and offering something a bit different or individual? Massive no. She looks the same as any woman on a night out which is grand like but I don't know why women need to follow her to find out how to wear skinny jeans and a blazer or sequins in "party season". They're all carbon copies of each other. Walk down the street and you can see who follows YStyle, who follows Pippa, who follows Lisa Lust etc. by what they're wearing.

Fully agree! Polished and put together? Yes. Stylish and offering something a bit different or individual? Massive no. She looks the same as any woman on a night out which is grand like but I don't know why women need to follow her to find out how to wear skinny jeans and a blazer or sequins in "party season". They're all carbon copies of each other. Walk down the street and you can see who follows YStyle, who follows Pippa, who follows Lisa Lust etc. by what they're wearing.
If you want different follow account like blaireadiebee and leoniehanne. Even big accounts like negin mirsalehi (almost 7 million followers) wears jeans, jumpers, leggings, shackets... all the things that are in style and in the shops. I live in the US where no one knows (or cares) about Lisa Lust List, yet the shops are full of floral midi dresses. Models and big stylists are the ones to follow if you're looking for more fashion forward looks. 90% of influencers share for the "average" woman... women who just want to look put together. I worked as a personal shopper in BT for 4 years... only had maybe 5-6 clients ever that looked for unique bits. Even my wealthiest of clients looked for wardrobe basics, classic items. I work for a major international brand that uses a lot of fashion influencers and they all dress like everyone else. No one has to like Ystyle or her style, just saying that just because someone is a "fashion influencer" doesn't mean they are fashion forward or "different"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not looking for tips on who to follow or to hear your CV, thanks though.
I come to Tattle for a witch and a moan about the huns, same at 90% of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe people would say your style is hideous. I very proudly love leopard print, sequins, spanx, skinny jeans, long jumpers. My style is definitely not shite thanks xx
I don’t really care. If you like the same stuff as Yvonne then it probably is shite xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was about to say the same thing! That was kind of a mean remark wasn’t it 🙈 I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a more tailored or conservative style
She literally said maybe she thinks my style is shite because I said the stuff Yvonne shares is shite 🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 There’s nothing tailored about hideous waterproof parkas, aggy blouses and trainers

Reactions: 1