Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the message she shared of the woman telling her the Black sequin RI dress had shed all over her bedroom and she had returned it?

Yvonne tells her "you'll regret that big time" and that would never make her return a dress.. .I though it was quite mean to ridicule her follower and to be honest I'd be pissed off to is a dress that's over €70 was shedding all over my floor too.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the message she shared of the woman telling her the Black sequin RI dress had shed all over her bedroom and she had returned it?

Yvonne tells her "you'll regret that big time" and that would never make her return a dress.. .I though it was quite mean to ridicule her follower and to be honest I'd be pissed off to is a dress that's over €70 was shedding all over my floor too.
I find she can be very sarcastic and snotty to people, she should reign her neck in.

Reactions: 5

Easy for her to say when she gets RI clothes for free, or at least she did when I followed her (not sure now)

Reactions: 4
Easy for her to say when she gets RI clothes for free, or at least she did when I followed her (not sure now)
Exactly - i actually tried on the dress and it is nice but every time i moved my arms the sequins would all catch and rip off, so i thought for over €70.00 that would break my heart... When it's a freebie they just don't care.

She's working overtime now this week - Jesus Christ the Black Friday nonsense is exhausting

Reactions: 10

Any screenshot? I cant see it on her stories

Reactions: 1
Exactly - i actually tried on the dress and it is nice but every time i moved my arms the sequins would all catch and rip off, so i thought for over €70.00 that would break my heart... When it's a freebie they just don't care.

She's working overtime now this week - Jesus Christ the Black Friday nonsense is exhausting
I unfollowed long time ago, is she still doing the beige Zara coat/black Nikes/leopard print/strip knits content?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's replied rudely though, she's put a few laughing emojis in and it sounds quite pally. Completely agree though that hers are gifted; she's not had to shell out cash for them so of course she will keep in her clutches (until she sells at a later date ;))

• Haha

It's ridiculous that it's no longer Black FriDAY... it goes on for weeks! From early Nov to the New Year it's all deals. I feel sorry for the smaller shops that have to put things on sale so early because the big chains started this. I find myself skipping through most "influencers" stories because it's 90% BF codes

Reactions: 10
It's ridiculous that it's no longer Black FriDAY... it goes on for weeks! From early Nov to the New Year it's all deals. I feel sorry for the smaller shops that have to put things on sale so early because the big chains started this. I find myself skipping through most "influencers" stories because it's 90% BF codes
And theres nothing special, for the most padt, that you wouldnt get any other time of year

Reactions: 3
You’ll regret that? She didn’t put her child up for adoption love, she sent a fast fashion dress back cos it was tit 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's replied rudely though, she's put a few laughing emojis in and it sounds quite pally. Completely agree though that hers are gifted; she's not had to shell out cash for them so of course she will keep in her clutches (until she sells at a later date ;))
Ya I know it's not particularly rude - just felt like she was ridiculing the poor woman by sharing it with over 100k people....

Eugh,as if some pile of sequin polyester tatt from River Island is going to going to be some great life retreat. I know that I for one have never regretted sending back poor quality items.

She could totally have worded her reply a lot better.

Reckon she makes 50% of her income for the year from the af links for this week alone! She's not the worst though, at least has sense of humour & keeps her life relatively private....

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought that "you'll regret that big time" was funny. I don't think there's an ounce of badness in her tbh.

I don't buy anything these days as I'm skint but honestly I wouldn't buy anything full price nowadays and I have used her codes a few times and been glad to get them. I don't mind if she gets a % if she saves me money tbh.

I used to find it wierd that she obscures her face but actually I really like it now as you don't even look at her during the try-ons, you just look at the clothes. She must be the least vain person doing these try-ons, in that regard. Everyone else makes themselves the focus. "Here's me and oh by the way here's a jumper".

Reactions: 14
Yeah I thought that "you'll regret that big time" was funny. I don't think there's an ounce of badness in her tbh.

I don't buy anything these days as I'm skint but honestly I wouldn't buy anything full price nowadays and I have used her codes a few times and been glad to get them. I don't mind if she gets a % if she saves me money tbh.

I used to find it wierd that she obscures her face but actually I really like it now as you don't even look at her during the try-ons, you just look at the clothes. She must be the least vain person doing these try-ons, in that regard. Everyone else makes themselves the focus. "Here's me and oh by the way here's a jumper".
Have to say I agree with everything you said. Some people find her boring/bland I just feel she is real and down to earth not a bit vain!

Reactions: 9

I agree. She’s a sales page without all the life is so perfect shite and vanity. She isn’t crying trolls every 2 minutes either which is great.

Reactions: 14

I’ve used her discounts before and I’m like you, hate paying full price

Reactions: 2