Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yvonne sharing interior design style. Her whole grey house was lifted out of a Ventura designs catalogue. Her house has no personality. It’s almost clinical.

Reactions: 5
Yvonne sharing interior design style. Her whole grey house was lifted out of a Ventura designs catalogue. Her house has no personality. It’s almost clinical.
basically her then 🐱

it’s how I find her personal style. bland. safe . Non.

look I suppose it’s a market too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m dizzy from swipe ups

Reactions: 2
BUT ... no sweaty Betty try ons since she was found flogging them on Adverts 5 minutes after the try on! I for one made a complaint to SB about her credibility.
So did I :) I wouldn't normally do something like that, I mean we all know what influencers can be like. But when she put up on adverts something she has been sent and tried on THAT MORNING really showed her up for the phony that she is. Sweaty betty actually replied to me within an hour or 2 and thanked me for letting them know. I'm glad to hear there have been no swetty betty try ons since, I don't follow her anymore and I don't look at her stories anymore.

So did I :) I wouldn't normally do something like that, I mean we all know what influencers can be like. But when she put up on adverts something she has been sent and tried on THAT MORNING really showed her up for the phony that she is. Sweaty betty actually replied to me within an hour or 2 and thanked me for letting them know. I'm glad to hear there have been no swetty betty try ons since, I don't follow her anymore and I don't look at her stories anymore.
She’s back in them this morning.

She probably doesnt need their permission to do an AF link. All she us doing is linking out to their sale so if anyone buys she will get the €. Pure beggy post though no doubt hoping they will keep her on the sample list when they are being sent out.
But yeah brass neck to be trying to promote them when the ones that were gifted lzst time were being flogged for profit within hours. Too low, offer needs to be higher, retail for €x

Reactions: 7
She's wearing items she was sent previously. Still has an AF link but does that come from sweaty betty or through a different program? I would hope that SB would not continue to send her more..

She obvs read my post! Grabbed them from the pile marked “sell on anonymously” 😂

I’d unfollow but I get too big a much needed laugh twice a day ... !!

I
She's wearing items she was sent previously. Still has an AF link but does that come from sweaty betty or through a different program? I would hope that SB would not continue to send her more..
I watched the stories and nothing to indicate that Sweaty Betty have engaged further with her. They don’t approve individual AF links.

Reactions: 1
The SB 50% off is general .. nothing personal to ystyleireland.. she’s just trying to look like she’s still “well in”.. but she’s not.. we could all do an AF !

Reactions: 3
She is buying those new storage ottomans as she has realised she needs some additional storage since she has to lie low on the flogging of the gifted items for a while anyway.

• Haha
I bet you anything she’ll set up a different account on adverts and flog the stuff, she’s sneaky like that. I hope sweaty Betty don’t send her anymore stuff. I’d rather see them gifting them to someone who actually works out. Not just to someone who tries them on for five minutes in front of a mirror and then try’s to flog them on adverts five minutes later.

She’s so skinny. I don’t think most of those try-ons suit her at all.

She is painfully thin, and I don’t say that too often about anyone. The clothes are always swimming on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Most of her meals are very normal, no low fat etc and then the treats like the cinammon swirls, the wine and crackers, cheese etc. She walks but doesnt seem to work out?
Im very conscious of food and drink and do strength workouts and run but still carry weight if I so much as look at wine or cheese. Im envious of her metabolism to be honest!

Reactions: 4
Most of her meals are very normal, no low fat etc and then the treats like the cinammon swirls, the wine and crackers, cheese etc. She walks but doesnt seem to work out?
Im very conscious of food and drink and do strength workouts and run but still carry weight if I so much as look at wine or cheese. Im envious of her metabolism to be honest!
Everything she eats has pasta & cream in it.

Reactions: 1
She’s so patronising and quite obviously judges people for being bigger. “Size 8 equals huge calves” like what???

Reactions: 3
Everything she eats has pasta & cream in it.
I honestly don’t believe she eats everything she cooks and I also don’t think she’s a big drinker. I’d say it’s one Gin she has, couldn’t imagine her going on a mad one at home. She doesn’t look naturally thin to me. I’ve a friend who can eat rings around her and not put on a pound, she’s slim but she’s a healthy looking slim.