Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say the stories about the pennys knickers are giving me a right laugh 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be missing the €€€ from her adverts empire to have to resort to buying Penneys ones that the crotch falls out off.
Actually there might be a market for selling those second hand that she could tap into!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would honestly prefer to walk over hot coals than to ever use a swipe up again!

And all I can hear when she is trying on clothes now is “worn once to try on, still has tags, retails for €90, no, price too low, available for collection”.
So true. I actually liked her, thought she was one of the better ones, but the Adverts thing has put me right off her. She just seems so disingenuous now and I’ve no time for her.

(And it wouldn’t surprise me if she is still selling the stuff elsewhere or under another profile)

Reactions: 7
So true. I actually liked her, thought she was one of the better ones, but the Adverts thing has put me right off her. She just seems so disingenuous now and I’ve no time for her.

(And it wouldn’t surprise me if she is still selling the stuff elsewhere or under another profile)
Totally agree with this. I think she was prob also selling on FB or somewhere else because a good proprtion of the stuff was withdrawn/no longer available and she definitely wasnt donating stuff.

Reactions: 1
So Yvonne has to have a gin cos Dublin has moved to level 3 and urges us all to do the right thing together to get through. Very rich coming from the person who jetted off at the first opportunity.
Also raging she cant tag Aldi and calling people knobheads on her story. Did the faux perfect princess mask slip a little Yvonne?

Aldi are not the only people blocking! Noticed new comments on this thread and thought I hadn’t seen any stories from her in a while and she has blocked me!!!! I have never commented on this thread or her insta though have been following this as disgusted by her behaviour recently!!! I commented on her mate thehousebuild about lack of social distancing (I wasn’t rude) who blocked me and can only assume old Becks has flagged this to Yvonne!!!! Pair of tragic cases they are!!!!

Reactions: 6
They might not have blocked her specifically just maybe limited others being able to tag them or comment to the page. Not sure.
Cue the passive aggressive overreaction. Hubby has been dispatched to do the shopping in Aldi but might actually go to Lidl.
She is promoting such a good cause and pesky Aldi arent playing ball.

They might not have blocked her specifically just maybe limited others being able to tag them or comment to the page. Not sure.
Cue the passive aggressive overreaction. Hubby has been dispatched to do the shopping in Aldi but might actually go to Lidl.
She is promoting such a good cause and pesky Aldi arent playing ball.
Yeah it’s obvious she was looking to get Aldi to work with her for freebies, like river island and Marks and Spencer’s. Well fair play to whoever runs that Aldi Instagram account, her plan to get freebies didn’t work.

Still fuming over it today. She wouldn't say their name earlier.
Talk about an over reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s something special. I remember a few years ago she was in Aldi and spray her a manager and the manager didn’t have a clue who she was. This is her mindset. She thinks she’s something big 🙄

Awww guys, Aldi have blocked her from tagging them? Really? Haven't been watching her since the whole Adverts thing came out so very behind, and nothing on stories now. What's happened there?

Reactions: 2
Awww guys, Aldi have blocked her from tagging them? Really? Haven't been watching her since the whole Adverts thing came out so very behind, and nothing on stories now. What's happened there?
Have you been blocked? She had a fair few stories up at the weekend. Calling people knobheads and passively aggressively going on and on about Aldi. Interspersed with a gazillion swipe ups for h&m, nike older kids sale, topshop, boden, dunnes savida, iclothing and marks and spencer jeans and coats. Oh and some makeup/beauty products. Smarmy voice announcing it was time for much deserved wine.

Jesus Christ of actual Almighty will she ever GIVEOVER with the Nike bloody tanjuns

I’ll take the boring knitted jumpers and the Spanx and I like the Aldi haul, but please, please, please Yvonne make it stop with the Nike swipe ups pllllleeeeaaassssse

Reactions: 14
They are all at the Nikes now. None of them even gave their own code but its like they are doing us a huge favour by announcing the sale that most of us are notified sbout anyway.
Although given the starting price of some of the Nikes if the old AF links are % based and a few suckers buy through the link its probably lucrative enough to keep flogging them to death.

Reactions: 2
BUT ... no sweaty Betty try ons since she was found flogging them on Adverts 5 minutes after the try on! I for one made a complaint to SB about her credibility.

She’s a right moaner. I’d say she does feck all. There’s a thumbprint on the hubbies forehead 🙄

• Haha