Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she choses to put herself in the public eye as an influencer and hasn't been following the guidelines that we are all being asked to live with then unfortunately people are going to call out the behaviour. She thinks she got away with her little trip abroad and her adverts selling empire by her deleting spree and keeping herself offline. She hopes that the fuss will just quietly die down and the attention will eventually be deflected from her.
Unfortunately its because of people like Yvonne with their sense of entitlement to breach whatever guideline they feel doesnt quite apply to them that means we are going to be living with restrictions for some time to come.
It might be getting old for you but I am sick and tired of influencers thinking the rules dont apply to them. And thats the purpose of this site no? I dont think there is any limit to a timeline on past behaviour that we can't mention stuff?
I am not being defensive over Yvonne, she is a fashion blogger and that's why I follow her. She is not a public representative voted for or paid by the people of Ireland, you can choose to follow or not, swipe up or not. I just think constantly going on about an alleged holiday abroad (that's not against the law) 2 months after the fact is getting boring! I think it's right to call out certain behaviour that's related to her blog e.g. selling items she supposedly 'loves' on adverts. That was appalling in my view (the selling not the criticizing). But not what she chooses to do (allegedly) with her family.
What fuss anyway?? She didn't commit a crime and actually if you read any of the international cases of COVID-19 you will see places like the Algarve and Canary Islands for example have very low cases in comparison to other parts of the countries (Lisbon in Portugal had most of the cases and mainland Spain in relation to Spain). I have heard very little in the media about cases coming in from abroad but anyway that's beside the point!
The reason I'm on Tattle is for exactly the reason you are because like you I am tired of influencers taking advantage of followers, not being transparent about how they are paid, what is for free etc.. and for healthy discussion and debate which we are having.
We all have different opinions and I respect yours I just felt every time I looked at this thread the only thing that was mentioned was an alleged holiday to Portugal, the Adverts debacle should've gotten more comments and that in my view is what she should be called out on.

Reactions: 10
Only stumbled on this thread this morning wow isn't Yvonne some piece of work it's absolutely unreal that she would see freebies. Every single company that has gifted her and there are a lot should be contacted and made aware. I did notice she was very quite lately but thought nothing of it...

Reactions: 8
Yes and going by the amount of ads it had obviously been going on for some time. Just pure greed. Id say she is only sorry she was found out.

Reactions: 5
Yes and going by the amount of ads it had obviously been going on for some time. Just pure greed. Id say she is only sorry she was found out.
I've defended Yvonne before on this thread but this has really annoyed me. The absolute gall of a woman who clearly has a very comfortable life, selling off items she's been sent for nothing. I've always found Naomi (Style Fairy) too sickly sweet for my liking but to be fair to her, at least when she sells her items she's made it very clear the proceeds go to charity. And to just delete the Adverts profile rather than address it is just so bloody underhanded.

Reactions: 11
I've defended Yvonne before on this thread but this has really annoyed me. The absolute gall of a woman who clearly has a very comfortable life, selling off items she's been sent for nothing. I've always found Naomi (Style Fairy) too sickly sweet for my liking but to be fair to her, at least when she sells her items she's made it very clear the proceeds go to charity. And to just delete the Adverts profile rather than address it is just so bloody underhanded.
Style fairy definitely to sickly sweet to be wholesome as for Yvonne she was one of the only ones I thought was for real and relatable looks like she was playing the instahun game all along. Absolutely no time for her now.

Reactions: 11
Style fairy definitely to sickly sweet to be wholesome as for Yvonne she was one of the only ones I thought was for real and relatable looks like she was playing the instahun game all along. Absolutely no time for her now.
Me either, I defended her at the start too.

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked about adverts!! Liked her but then thought she was too smug so I unfollowed her. I wonder do influencers have to pay benefit in kind on gifts?

I am not being defensive over Yvonne, she is a fashion blogger and that's why I follow her. She is not a public representative voted for or paid by the people of Ireland, you can choose to follow or not, swipe up or not. I just think constantly going on about an alleged holiday abroad (that's not against the law) 2 months after the fact is getting boring! I think it's right to call out certain behaviour that's related to her blog e.g. selling items she supposedly 'loves' on adverts. That was appalling in my view (the selling not the criticizing). But not what she chooses to do (allegedly) with her family.
What fuss anyway?? She didn't commit a crime and actually if you read any of the international cases of COVID-19 you will see places like the Algarve and Canary Islands for example have very low cases in comparison to other parts of the countries (Lisbon in Portugal had most of the cases and mainland Spain in relation to Spain). I have heard very little in the media about cases coming in from abroad but anyway that's beside the point!
The reason I'm on Tattle is for exactly the reason you are because like you I am tired of influencers taking advantage of followers, not being transparent about how they are paid, what is for free etc.. and for healthy discussion and debate which we are having.
We all have different opinions and I respect yours I just felt every time I looked at this thread the only thing that was mentioned was an alleged holiday to Portugal, the Adverts debacle should've gotten more comments and that in my view is what she should be called out on.
The government specifically advised against non-essential travel abroad so anyone who blatantly ignored this and snaked off on holiday anyway is an absolute gowl and I don’t care who hears me saying it.

Thousands of decent people, myself included, lost money on cancelled holidays but it didn’t stop us from doing the right thing and staying at home. But Yvonne seems incapable of ever doing the right thing because she’s proven herself to be nothing but a selfish, greedy witch who thinks she’s above rules and regulations. Being called out on her litany of crap is the very least that odious woman deserves

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at her latest stories, why is she wandering around Penneys and telling us what not to buy?? Those clothes look like tit on the rail, but I probably would have both them only now you've told me not to Yvonne 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just had a look at her latest stories, why is she wandering around Penneys and telling us what not to buy?? Those clothes look like tit on the rail, but I probably would have both them only now you've told me not to Yvonne 🙄
And only tagging Primark in the positive stories, she didn't tag them in the ones where she was saying the quality was shite.

Her stories yesterday about the gluten intolerant friend coming over, you could hear such a smirk in the voice while she was saying that. Not much of a joke for her friend though! She made such a big deal out of making the meal - Id be raging if I was coeliac and my friend did that so publically. I dont know why she thought it was content. Plus the GF ranges have improved so much over recent years why not do some research and keep it off stories.
Aah Penneys - wants to keep on the good side of Penneys PR list for the get togethers/perks they do.
Not much of a mark up though for Penneys stuff on adverts/second hand market even if it is BNWT - brand new with tags. So instead we get the lazy approach of wandering round and film a few bits!

Oh and I almost forgot no website for Penneys so no opportunity to do the good old #af link and make the €€

Reactions: 2
Her stories yesterday about the gluten intolerant friend coming over, you could hear such a smirk in the voice while she was saying that. Not much of a joke for her friend though! She made such a big deal out of making the meal - Id be raging if I was coeliac and my friend did that so publically. I dont know why she thought it was content. Plus the GF ranges have improved so much over recent years why not do some research and keep it off stories.
Aah Penneys - wants to keep on the good side of Penneys PR list for the get togethers/perks they do.
Not much of a mark up though for Penneys stuff on adverts/second hand market even if it is BNWT - brand new with tags. So instead we get the lazy approach of wandering round and film a few bits!
I thought this too. She was like “eugh I need wine”. So rude.

Reactions: 2
Thought the Portuguese tan (Bikini tip tan line!) was very visible in today’s try ons .. esp the square necked fluffy top .. not going to give retailer a freebie shout out!! 😂 I agree with the poster who said as an influencer with over 100k followers it was bad form to go abroad when Govt guidelines advised strongly against overseas travel. I’ll giver one thing .. she’s consistent !! Foreign travel .. Adverts etc the Marie Antoinette of our time !

I would honestly prefer to walk over hot coals than to ever use a swipe up again!

And all I can hear when she is trying on clothes now is “worn once to try on, still has tags, retails for €90, no, price too low, available for collection”.

Reactions: 12
I would honestly prefer to walk over hot coals than to ever use a swipe up again!

And all I can hear when she is trying on clothes now is “worn once to try on, still has tags, retails for €90, no, price too low, available for collection”.
Hey not high enough- despite me getting it for free.

I used to like her, thought she was one of the genuine ones, then noticed a change in her, always licking pippas arse etc, showing the poco overpriced crap, constantly getting freebies, shows same style day in day out. Then finding out about selling all the freebies on adverts. Smug as anything.

Reactions: 6
Unwanted gift was another one I think was bandied around.
I wonder does her role model Trinny flog her gifted stuff on the side.

Reactions: 1