Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super entitled.
I have unfollowed but no doubt she is showing off the wine and cream/cheese/pasta laden dinner. Plus whatever snacks she picked up in Aldi this week.

Reactions: 3
unfollowed YSTYLE so boring the high pitched shrill and the air of superiority
All the gifted stuff she sold on adverts
I often wondered how she fed a family of 5
Obviously I have potion size issues
I doubt she eats!

Reactions: 5
Just a guess. Maybe with a comment of how we have made it to the end of a week so all the girlos deserve wine.
Once the dinner has been digested I predict an alert to whatever Nike discount happens to be running at the moment.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just a guess. Maybe with a comment of how we have made it to the end of a week so all the girlos deserve wine.
Once the dinner has been digested I predict an alert to whatever Nike discount happens to be running at the moment.....

I went for a nose as I unfollowed after advert gate, and shes showing off a pair of Nikes. It’s the same stuff week in week out. Imagine her talking into the phone with gin in hand and tunes blasting like good aul Mam of 4 use to do having the crack. I can’t imagine she’d be able to let her hair down.

Reactions: 1
I discovered her a few weeks ago and thought she was alright. Then I saw her flogging Nasty Gal stuff today and signed off, these influencers shouldn’t be promoting anything to do with morally corrupt boohoo/nasty gal.

She does remind me of a certain throwback woman who was in their 20s in Victora Beckham WAG era - emaciated and spendy. SUUPPEERR SKINNY was en vogue and is still a trend amongst a specific type of Irish housewife. They all buy those Pipsy Poop jeans or whatever you call them.

Reactions: 3
I discovered her a few weeks ago and thought she was alright. Then I saw her flogging Nasty Gal stuff today and signed off, these influencers shouldn’t be promoting anything to do with morally corrupt boohoo/nasty gal.

She does remind me of a certain throwback woman who was in their 20s in Victora Beckham WAG era - emaciated and spendy. SUUPPEERR SKINNY was en vogue and is still a trend amongst a specific type of Irish housewife. They all buy those Pipsy Poop jeans or whatever you call them.

Ystyles idol is Trinny, Trinny was very thin in her day, normal looking weight now. She thinks she’s irelands answer to Trinny. Only Trinny’s style was never bland and boring.

Ystyle is fond of the old Pippa pocos all right.
She will promote literally anything if it brings her the €€. In the past it was PLT shorts but laughing it off saying more suited for her daughter. Still a swipe up though.
Karen Millen featuring a bit as well and they are now owned by the same people as Boohoo.

Trinny probably wasnt flogging her gifted items on second hand selling sites either?

OMG that was ME in my 20's 🙈🤣

I have just stumbled on this thread, whats the story about the holiday she went on ?
She went quiet for a week. Returned and said nothing - did a few try ons looking like someone that had been in the sun.. Some claimed she only went to the mobile in Wexford but she went there a few weeks later and posted from there regularly! She never mentioned it either way...

Someone spotted her in the airport apparently.
Was very careful to post old content that week. Then made a mistake of posting a pic of herself looking much more pink than a fake tan would have you. Then no pics of herself for quite some time after. Very calculated.
Then the adverts shite broke. No doubting that one even with her dirty deletes.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she is naturally thin, if anyone who has tried to lose weight or watching their weight cannot make the dinners she makes, with cream etc. Her portion sizes are very small?
I have seen her in real life also a few times.
Don't follow her as much, but she seems nice and does reply to messages, I do find her normal enough.

Reactions: 6
Her diet is very carb and fat heavy. She doesn’t seem the type to cook two separate dinners, so she most likely is naturally very slim.

Reactions: 4
How the hell does she feed 2 adults and 3 older kids / teenagers on 3 chicken breasts in a curry? They must eat feck all.

How the hell does she feed 2 adults and 3 older kids / teenagers on 3 chicken breasts in a curry? They must eat feck all.
I'd say the portion sizes there are minute. There is no way she eats much and remains that thin, it defies science. (that's my excuse anyway!)

Isn't that the spanx jacket she sold on adverts that she's trying to get everyone to swipe up & buy 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wouldnt surprise me if she was gifted another version. Profits first time around through AF link and then selling it on. Gets another one and then profits again with AF links.
Maybe she is recycling old photos?
Either way its all about the money for Yvonne.