Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe up after swipe up. Such bad taste with what people are going through and boasting how the husbands job sends chocolate. She has the life that one 😞

Reactions: 3
So made a profit from being gifted it, sold it in and now still trying to profit via an AF link.
I would say unbelievable but sadly it isn't.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe she’s giving her family soup for dinner 😂😂
Soup? That’s not dinner in fairness.
I do all the cooking at the moment as I’m not working and would love to see my husband’s face after a long day’s work if I handed him a bowl of soup. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So made a profit from being gifted it, sold it in and now still trying to profit via an AF link.
I would say unbelievable but sadly it isn't.
I've unfollowed her now. Liked, and defended her on here initially but between the Adverts situation, rehashing old content to try and make a few quid on tit she flogged months ago, and the fact her page is beyond repetitive (she must be bleeping raging there's no market for sequins this year), I just cannot be arsed with her anymore.

Reactions: 8
People need to stop following these “influencers” no audience means companies will still offering freebies etc.

I've unfollowed her now. Liked, and defended her on here initially but between the Adverts situation, rehashing old content to try and make a few quid on tit she flogged months ago, and the fact her page is beyond repetitive (she must be bleeping raging there's no market for sequins this year), I just cannot be arsed with her anymore.
I unfollowed ages ago, but agree everything is so repetitive, the camel coat, cream knits, the black Nike’s, sequins. It’s been the same for years, I first started following her at the start on Facebook when she had a smaller audience and not much has changed re all of the above.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago, but agree everything is so repetitive, the camel coat, cream knits, the black Nike’s, sequins. It’s been the same for years, I first started following her at the start on Facebook when she had a smaller audience and not much has changed re all of the above.
She has a uniform that she sticks to and that is it. How she was a personal stylist I will never know.

I can't believe she got more Sweaty Betty gifted. To stand in front of that mirror with the hand on her stomach telling us how great they are. Yep so great they go almost straight away onto the second hand selling sites for Yvonne to maximise the money she can make. Its sickening.

Reactions: 4
Waxing lyrical again about the Spanx jacket yesterday and fawning all over her followers and telling them all how amazing it is.......WHEN SHE WORE HERS TO TAKE A PHOTO IN IT AND SOLD IT ON ADVERTS🤯🤯🤯

What a lying hypocrite she is. I’m actually nauseated by her. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone here said anything to her about the adverts thing? Have to say I rolled my eyes so hard yesterday when she put up that picture knowing she had sold it on adverts

Anyone here on any of the Lucan buy and sell FB sites? I feel there might be more Sweaty Betty bits up there soon. But under an alias maybe.
It will be annoying her that the jealous trolls found out about her little sideline.
Wouldnt surprise me if she was on more anonymous sites like Ebay or Depop.

Anyone here on any of the Lucan buy and sell FB sites? I feel there might be more Sweaty Betty bits up there soon. But under an alias maybe.
It will be annoying her that the jealous trolls found out about her little sideline.
Wouldnt surprise me if she was on more anonymous sites like Ebay or Depop.
I’d say that it’s safe to say that she is still selling elsewhere and/or under a new alias. No way she just stopped doing it, it was way too lucrative to just stop I’m sure!

I just can’t believe she’s giving her family soup for dinner 😂😂
Soup? That’s not dinner in fairness.
I do all the cooking at the moment as I’m not working and would love to see my husband’s face after a long day’s work if I handed him a bowl of soup. 😂😂
To me this looks like picking on anything. I would make soup for dinner as well. My husband is a grown up adult he can make a sandwich with it as well

Reactions: 2
To me this looks like picking on anything. I would make soup for dinner as well. My husband is a grown up adult he can make a sandwich with it as well
Maybe for lunch but I wouldn’t be too happy if someone handed me a bowl of soup for my dinner !!

Maybe for lunch but I wouldn’t be too happy if someone handed me a bowl of soup for my dinner !!
Look we are all different. Maybe that's what her family like? Also she has often said that she sometimes makes separate meals for kids as they wouldn't eat what she and Paul has. What difference does it makes to you!
Before someone says that I'm raving about her-im not. To me this simply looks that at the moment she can't win. Pick on her transparency and online actions but leave out the rest.