Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it’s not too windy in the mobile home tonight Yvonne. God I thought a mobile home would be beneath her.

But not too under the radar. Still got to schill the AF posts, the discount codes, the nikes, etc. Get the €€€ from the sheep. Pretend not to be posting on hols so as to brush the little incident of Portugal under the carpet.

Reactions: 3
She has now deleted her adverts account completely she knows what she has done wrong and is trying to erase any proof of it online shes such a snake just address it I would respect her more rather than being a snake and brushing it under the carpet and acting like nothing is wrong

Reactions: 7
The constant swipe ups for Karen Millen is really irritating me. Given all the bad publicity recently around Boho, the new proud owners of KM you'd think she'd show some moral compass. But no gotta keep shilling regardless...

Reactions: 5
She has now deleted her adverts account completely she knows what she has done wrong and is trying to erase any proof of it online shes such a snake just address it I would respect her more rather than being a snake and brushing it under the carpet and acting like nothing is wrong
Like not addressing the holiday abroad and worse not self isolating

Spotted ystyleireland stalking around Liffey Valley today prominently displaying her free Sweaty Betty bag ..hey I ❤my SBs ( even tho I sell them 5 minutes after a try on! ) bit of a mixed msg tho as it was obvs holding her M&S shopping !!

Thought she seemed a bit subdued in her try ons earlier!! Feeling a little embarrassed at being caught out maybe?

Thought she seemed a bit subdued in her try ons earlier!! Feeling a little embarrassed at being caught out maybe?
Nah, these influencers don’t do embarrassment. Prob subdued cos she can’t sell on her tat anymore and is lamenting the loss of wonga as a result!

She might want to take note as the style fairy is going selling off some items via depop and like the last time will donate the proceeds to charity!!

I see now that the Algarve tan has faded a good bit we are back to seeing Yvonne's face again.
Also promoting a DFS range called staycationvacation. Or something along those lines anyway. Bit rich coming from the one that was off to Portugal at the drop of a hat.

She might want to take note as the style fairy is going selling off some items via depop and like the last time will donate the proceeds to charity!!
I really like style fairy’s style, it’s not the same repetitive clothing over and over again, and everything has a lovely bit of colour. Everything looks gorgeous on her.

Reactions: 2
Either Yvonnes parents kindly gifted a night in Brook Lodge or they are facilitating it by babysitting.
Not really the actions of someone in dire need of the €€€€ to be flogging stuff on Adverts.
That is the most galling thing of all. Pure greedy, profiteering, no real need for the additional income in that household.

• Heart
Omg she went to Portugal? That’s trrrible-but is it true-what you basing it on? I stopped following her. I hated how she never addressed lockdown or Covid, just smugly continued on as if nothing at all had changed

Reactions: 2
Someone back on the thread apparently spotted her at airport. She was offline for the week regurgitating old content from Wexford. Came back and made mistake of going on camera very tanned and pink. Way too pink for fake tan. Realised she made a mistake stayed off camera to let tan fade.
Is it true? Who knows but seeing the way she was shilling all those gifted items and freebies and demanding better offers for them on adverts has shown me anyway what sort of person she is. And I well believe that she was away and thinks she is just too good for the rules.

Still a touch of the Portugal tan Yvonne? Looking still very bronzed for someone who was only in Wexford.

Reactions: 1
Still a touch of the Portugal tan Yvonne? Looking still very bronzed for someone who was only in Wexford.
Can people stop going on about this ! It’s getting old now ..... There’s no ban on going on holiday it’s ‘not advised’ there’s also no requirement to ‘self isolate / quarantine for 14 days’ people are asked to‘restrict their movements’..... Yvonne wears false tan a lot (as do most of us we live in Ireland after all) ..... someone said they saw her in the airport others said they know her personally and she didn’t go away ..... who cares ?????? It supposedly happened in July get over it 😡
And before anyone says oh you must’ve gone away too etc... etc... it’s none of anyone’s business (but FYI I stayed at home paid ridiculous money for a crap hotel experience in the west of Ireland!)

If she choses to put herself in the public eye as an influencer and hasn't been following the guidelines that we are all being asked to live with then unfortunately people are going to call out the behaviour. She thinks she got away with her little trip abroad and her adverts selling empire by her deleting spree and keeping herself offline. She hopes that the fuss will just quietly die down and the attention will eventually be deflected from her.
Unfortunately its because of people like Yvonne with their sense of entitlement to breach whatever guideline they feel doesnt quite apply to them that means we are going to be living with restrictions for some time to come.
It might be getting old for you but I am sick and tired of influencers thinking the rules dont apply to them. And thats the purpose of this site no? I dont think there is any limit to a timeline on past behaviour that we can't mention stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she choses to put herself in the public eye as an influencer and hasn't been following the guidelines that we are all being asked to live with then unfortunately people are going to call out the behaviour. She thinks she got away with her little trip abroad and her adverts selling empire by her deleting spree and keeping herself offline. She hopes that the fuss will just quietly die down and the attention will eventually be deflected from her.
Unfortunately its because of people like Yvonne with their sense of entitlement to breach whatever guideline they feel doesnt quite apply to them that means we are going to be living with restrictions for some time to come.
It might be getting old for you but I am sick and tired of influencers thinking the rules dont apply to them. And thats the purpose of this site no? I dont think there is any limit to a timeline on past behaviour that we can't mention stuff?
Well said