Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are these insta scammers getting away without paying tax? You can be100% sure she hasnā€™t declared the money she has earned from the sale of her freebies to revenue. The ASAI are asleep too. Maybe itā€™s time we helped them to wake up. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
What a sneaky, greedy and disingenuous woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She treats Paul like shite.
Iā€™ve always thought that too. The way she speaks to him is terrible and the poor man just rolls over and jumps to her every command. Youā€™d love to see him telling her to just f**k off! Imagine the hissy fit her highness would have then!

Reactions: 3
I see sheā€™s at the Poco press event!
I wonder how much sheā€™d get for Pocos on adverts after a quick try on?
The most shady and shocking thing Iā€™ve seen with a blogger. Reselling all her gifted items on adverts. So crass. Totally changed my opinion of her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see sheā€™s at the Poco press event!
I wonder how much sheā€™d get for Pocos on adverts after a quick try on?
The most shady and shocking thing Iā€™ve seen with a blogger. Reselling all her gifted items on adverts. So crass. Totally changed my opinion of her.
Agree šŸ’Æ The fact that she was using Adverts of all places too makes it seem like she was really trying to hide what she was doing.

Reactions: 9
In fairness she often used her own YStyle pics from her page for the adverts but going by how many were withdrawn I would say she was selling elsewhere too and looks like she has been for a good while.
No wonder she gave up the personal shopping service. She was able to add another revenue stream to her business with zero cost and very little effort on her part. Only involved a drop in her morals!

Reactions: 6
I think instead of saying the M+S stuff ā€œwill all be going backā€, it should really be stated that the M+S stuff ā€œwonā€™t be appearing on adverts in the next 2 hoursā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think instead of saying the M+S stuff ā€œwill all be going backā€, it should really be stated that the M+S stuff ā€œwonā€™t be appearing on adverts in the next 2 hoursā€.
oh is she saying that now!!! thats new

Reactions: 1
Only because she had to pay for it with her own cash. Not gifted so no option to make a quick profit. No doubt all the items were linked and affiliated though so she will still be quids in even though not keeping.

Reactions: 1
BT and Arnotts cutting 150 jobs due to the impact of Covid-19!
They gifted ā‚¬100s worth of Spanx during lockdown, which went swiftly on to adverts, for sale after the try on and swipe!
Shameful! Just shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. She is always very pleasant to me and my sister in DMs. Unless your smart to her first.

I live in Lucan and she was not abroad. Honest to god dont give up the day job ye will never make detectives!
Hi Yvonne!

• Haha
Was listening to the radio this morning and a restaurant owner (in Dublin), canā€™t remember who or which restaurant, was complaining about influencers approaching his business asking for freebies! He said he would ask these ā€œinfluencersā€ to use their platform to help struggling businesses in Ireland instead of asking for freebies!

Reactions: 7
I really hope influencers are coming to the end of their ā€˜careerā€™. This woman especially. Itā€™s despicable that she is gifted thousands of pounds of clothes in the first place never mind selling them on. Please everyone on this page if you still follow please stop!

Reactions: 4
She's really trying hard to stay under the radar for the time being. Never seen her so quiet on Instagram since everyone found her Adverts page. Talk about hoping something will blow over.
Your caught now YvonnešŸ˜‚

She's really trying hard to stay under the radar for the time being. Never seen her so quiet on Instagram since everyone found her Adverts page. Talk about hoping something will blow over.
Your caught now YvonnešŸ˜‚
Was only thinking that. She is hoping everyone will be on to something new by the time she gets back

Reactions: 5
Yvonne hiding now like the snake that she is. Iā€™d probably emigrate out of sheer shame and embarrassment if the whole country knew that I was on Adverts selling my free gifts. Iā€™m going to contact any retailer who gives her anything to inform them of what sheā€™s doing and that I will be avoiding any brand associated with her like the plague.

Reactions: 6