Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she responds to what is going on rather than sweep it under the carpet and ignore it which at this rate seems like what she is doing.. To be fair she cant justify what she has done by getting as much money as she can out of gifted items and to put everything in to withdrawn she knows what she has done is wrong.. Majority of her descriptions all say gifted.. a spanx jacket she got gifted and she received 130 quid for it from some gullible buyer its insane someone offered 75 quid but no yvonne being selfish said its too low :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope she responds to what is going on rather than sweep it under the carpet and ignore it which at this rate seems like what she is doing.. To be fair she cant justify what she has done by getting as much money as she can out of gifted items and to put everything in to withdrawn she knows what she has done is wrong.. Majority of her descriptions all say gifted.. a spanx jacket she got gifted and she received 130 quid for it from some gullible buyer its insane someone offered 75 quid but no yvonne being selfish said its too low :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I can't see her addressing it. The majority of her followers don't have a clue about this so she is not going to admit to anything.

Reactions: 3
She must have made thousands by now. No wonder she’s so smug, laughing all the way to the bank with her illicit enterprise. I bet Revenue would love to know what she’s up to

poor form selling what you got for free. A competition for followers or a charity donation would be more appropriate and appreciated.

Reactions: 6
I get that they are her items and she is free to do what she likes with them. However, my issue is the thin line between 'influencer' and glorified sales person.

An influencer gives viewers an insight into their lives, shares their interests and hobbies. They share their dislikes and likes and gives their 'honest' opinion/recommendation thus influencing the viewer. By putting up over 500 items to sell on adverts means that she didn't like the item or think that it was worth keeping or worth gifting to family or friends. So her word/recommendations are worthless.

So why would anyone trust what she says? To flog any item that comes through the door and then put it on adverts means that she is just a sales person working out of her grey bedroom. She would be better off working in a shop in Liffey Valley. At least then her role would be transparent. Unfortunately she will never address this and the vast majority of her viewers are none the wiser. She will probably set up a different adverts account now.

Reactions: 10
shes doing a giveaway now :rolleyes:
on makeup

I get that they are her items and she is free to do what she likes with them. However, my issue is the thin line between 'influencer' and glorified sales person.

An influencer gives viewers an insight into their lives, shares their interests and hobbies. They share their dislikes and likes and gives their 'honest' opinion/recommendation thus influencing the viewer. By putting up over 500 items to sell on adverts means that she didn't like the item or think that it was worth keeping or worth gifting to family or friends. So her word/recommendations are worthless.

So why would anyone trust what she says? To flog any item that comes through the door and then put it on adverts means that she is just a sales person working out of her grey bedroom. She would be better off working in a shop in Liffey Valley. At least then her role would be transparent. Unfortunately she will never address this and the vast majority of her viewers are none the wiser. She will probably set up a different adverts account now.
just a glorified clothes horse!

I think when you see other people like The style Fairy and Pippa auctioning odd their clothes for charity then you realise that Yvonne is granny. Why not do something nice with all the FREE stuff you were given.

Reactions: 1
If you Google it you can see along with all the withdrawn/sold ads!

The beautiful truths story this morning seems to be addressing the 'non genuine try ons' i.e. ystyle? or maybe I am reading too much into it :giggle:

That wasn't in relation to Ystyle. Sinead bought gym leggings herself and found them uncomfortable but she said she was told she had bought the wrong size. The company gifted her the right size on the basis that she would still give an honest review of them. She stated that she will always give an honest review whether it's gifted, pr or her own money.
She seems one of the good one.
Unlike Yvonne who seems to just take her followers as eejits.

Reactions: 8
That wasn't in relation to Ystyle. Sinead bought gym leggings herself and found them uncomfortable but she said she was told she had bought the wrong size. The company gifted her the right size on the basis that she would still give an honest review of them. She stated that she will always give an honest review whether it's gifted, pr or her own money.
She seems one of the good one.
Unlike Yvonne who seems to just take her followers as eejits.
oh yep I really rate Sinead

The beaut truth is excellent at what she does. I really admire the way she doesn’t use her kids and have them on camera for content.
Yvonne deciding to do a comp now. Coincidence🙄😜

The beaut truth is excellent at what she does. I really admire the way she doesn’t use her kids and have them on camera for content.
Yvonne deciding to do a comp now. Coincidence🙄😜
its only for makeup - which she always admits she knows nothing about. So she is hardly giving up anything!

Wow, i'm just catching up on this thread and cannot believe the HUNDREDS of items of clothing she had for sale, I really am shocked. That's the kind of thing you'd expect from McAvoid, not from Yvonne. I really am shocked by this and so SO embarrassed for her :eek: shame yvonne SHAME

Reactions: 10
Butter wouldn’t melt...she’s some chancer. I cannot believe the adverts thing. It’s going on years. Can you imagine the money she’s made flogging gifted items. The neck of her

Reactions: 7
First time poster 100% believe now she was abroad for that week. Probably chuckling into her rose wine in the sun with the husband about how gullible the followers are. Delighted with themselves with cheap Aer Lingus flights and getting very luxurious accom at a great price. Pulling the wool over everyones eyes and funded by her greedy adverts haggling. Giveaway now to try and gloss over the damage now and drive a bit of engagement. Probably seething that the prize couldnt make her a bit more €€€ on adverts.

Reactions: 12
Just thinking funny how we've seen nothing of the kids either since "Wexford" 🤔