Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God!! She makes herself a nice few euro. Going off this woman more and more by the day.

I’m sure there’s stuff she sold that she bought aswell but stuff with tags etc were gifted no doubt

Oh my god, I'm disgusted with Yvonne. I fomkow her but wouldn't be into the Aldi hauls etc and some of her style is too mature for me as she's older but thought better of her than this. She was gifted LOADS of the stuff sold on adverts including the pink RI suit she harped on about for weeks until she got it as a freebie. Can't get over ber flogging the bloody outfit she has on this morning....so so crass. Tbh I hope this is put on the call out pages and that th e brands that gifted to her are made aware.

Reactions: 3
I know! It boils my blood. She’s putting a swipe up link for us to buy it, then puts it on adverts straight after 😡

Omg just checked adverts, have to say I’m shocked at this, I used to like her page but now I can see she’s taking the mick. Raking it in selling her freebies.

Reactions: 5
I am shocked to learn she has been selling on adverts! Thought she was a bit more genuine. I'm going to unfollow the majority at this stage because they are full of their own importance and more fool us to be lining their pockets!!

Reactions: 10
Did she not need a wetsuit when she was in "Wexford" a couple of weeks ago 🙄

• Haha
I really think she needs to be called out on this. Pocketing a fortune from freebies is just wrong on so many levels. I wonder what the ASAI stance on this is?

Reactions: 4
i only follow Yvonne & a couple of interior design posters so I’m not the most informed about how “influencing” works I think I assumed it was a combination of labels M&S RI .. H&M etc paying a fee to promote goods & also swipe ups. All fair enough ... maybe there is an understanding with the retail outlets that you can “sell on”.. but I just thought yesterday was a bit cheeky wearing SB ... chatting about the walk & a short time later the SB are up for sale !! I doubt SB would be thrilled with that ! Aldi don’t seem to sponsor Yvonne now that I’ve bc a bit more cynical I’m wondering if the food shop / cooking segments are designed to attract Bespoke Kitchen suppliers ... she has mentioned a few times she would love a new kitchen! In the interests of fairness & bc I’m not a fan of ppl being a bit begrudging online I would like to say as Yvonne has described online she used work in HR once youngest started school started this business & it IS a business. She now has over 100,000 followers she has to be one of the most successful influencers in the country. I think she works very hard .. 2 posts a day w/o fail & regular trips to LV ! Just maybe next time a bit of a delay between a try on & posting same on Adverts would be good! Ps I think she was in Wexford & just took a break from SM 😃

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh when she comments “too little” on some of the offers on Adverts. She got them for bloody free !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I actually don’t actively follow her any more and haven’t done so for a good few months. No real reason, just decided I was giving less of my time to being sold to via Insta(I questioned why I was willingly watching these people sell to me when I fast forward the adverts on TV🤷🏻‍). But reading about the Adverts thing is SO bad!! And seems sneakier than Depop! She was obviously hoping to stay under the radar by using Adverts🤫

Reactions: 8
i only follow Yvonne & a couple of interior design posters so I’m not the most informed about how “influencing” works I think I assumed it was a combination of labels M&S RI .. H&M etc paying a fee to promote goods & also swipe ups. All fair enough ... maybe there is an understanding with the retail outlets that you can “sell on”.. but I just thought yesterday was a bit cheeky wearing SB ... chatting about the walk & a short time later the SB are up for sale !! I doubt SB would be thrilled with that ! Aldi don’t seem to sponsor Yvonne now that I’ve bc a bit more cynical I’m wondering if the food shop / cooking segments are designed to attract Bespoke Kitchen suppliers ... she has mentioned a few times she would love a new kitchen! In the interests of fairness & bc I’m not a fan of ppl being a bit begrudging online I would like to say as Yvonne has described online she used work in HR once youngest started school started this business & it IS a business. She now has over 100,000 followers she has to be one of the most successful influencers in the country. I think she works very hard .. 2 posts a day w/o fail & regular trips to LV ! Just maybe next time a bit of a delay between a try on & posting same on Adverts would be good! Ps I think she was in Wexford & just took a break from SM 😃
ah here your post is very misleading... any chance your a close friend?
She had fooled people full stop!
If you think about it her style is very VANILLA
another thing she’s flogging is those office wedges... surely she could give a shout out to Vaughan’s even if they on her adverts
Style fairy sold lots of her clothes for a Charity, most do.
I think pp are copping on to YStyle, 100,000 followers as you say? Why didn’t she say she was taking time off like loads do
Or promoted “porta de Wexford”

Reactions: 5
ah here your post is very misleading... any chance your a close friend?
She had fooled people full stop!
If you think about it her style is very VANILLA
another thing she’s flogging is those office wedges... surely she could give a shout out to Vaughan’s even if they on her adverts
Style fairy sold lots of her clothes for a Charity, most do.
I think pp are copping on to YStyle, 100,000 followers as you say? Why didn’t she say she was taking time off like loads do
Or promoted “porta de Wexford”
2 posts a day and a few pics taken in Liffey Valley. Is that considered hard work? I used to like her until I discovered this page. Not mad about her style, the constant skinny jeans & blazers and the whole house is a carbon copy of Ventura designs.

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed her, I honestly don’t believe she genuinely likes half the clothes she try’s on now and raves about. Was so shocked to see the amount of stuff she raved about from river island she went on to sell on adverts. That blue trouser suit and the pink one she raved and raved about, not to mention the leopard print fur coat she raved and raved about from Savida up on adverts with the tag still on. She’s a fraud, I no more believe she likes any of the river island/sweaty Betty/Nike/Vaughan shoes/Iclothing stuff, no more than I believe she eats all that food she cooks 🤭. She’s shaped liked prepubescent boy and the clothes always looked like they are swimming on her, especially the sweaty Betty gear because you can clearly how scarily thin she is in those. I’d rather follow someone who does try ons whom has some curves and the clothes look good on and whom most women can relate too, because 9/10 of us have boobs/hips/bums/tums and who actually genuinely loves the clothes and doesn’t stick them up on adverts because they are being two faced to their followers. Bobble headed ystlye is a disgrace selling all those clothes brand new after being gifted them.Why not gift the clothes to a charity or gift them to women’s aid or Vincent de Paul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this is extremely shady behaviour. I understand she gets sent lots of clothes, and couldn't possibly wear them all, but why not be transparent about selling them?
I always felt Yvonne was so smug and laughing at her followers and now I know why - I mean trying on a sweaty betty outfit and praising it - and the minute she takes it off its on adverts! Unbelieveable.
All the RI stuff she just had to have - sold on adverts.
Its actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
" Stunning wrap dress. Cost €300. Received as a gift and went to wear but slightly too small as I am broad and cannot return. Its gorgeous " she actually wrote that on an ad I cant believe it received as a gift and shes trying to profit off it.. someone offered 25 euro and she says that too low ?? but you didn't buy it !!

" Brand new Clarks Leopard heel. Extremely well made cushioned leather shoe with built in heel grip. Just cant wear as bunion but were a gift" why does she have to put in to the description she has a bunion and thats the reason she cant wear them I would be ashamed if i was clarks and she recieved a gift from them but she cant wear them because of her bunion so instead of returning the gift she is going to flog them on adverts but someone offered her 25 quid and she said no because they are on sale for 80 quid online :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: she is just disgusting she is hardly strapped for cash by the looks of her house

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can't see her account on Adverts now. Had a look at the weekend after reading your comments and it was there but I can't see it now. Has she removed it / changed the name after reading here ?