Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her account on Adverts now. Had a look at the weekend after reading your comments and it was there but I can't see it now. Has she removed it / changed the name after reading here ?
account is still there but seems to have removed her active adds. They are not in her sold list....
curiouser and curiouser.....

edited to add:
She has now withdrawn all her adds - you can see in the withdrawn list. Even the sweaty betty stuff that she sold on Friday just after trying them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
account is still there but seems to have removed her active adds. They are not in her sold list....
curiouser and curiouser.....

edited to add:
She has now withdrawn all her adds - you can see in the withdrawn list. Even the sweaty betty stuff that she sold on Friday just after trying them on.
The account has been deleted in it’s entirety 🤔🤔🤔 something tells me either she’s seen this thread or someone has directed her to it ! If it wasn’t an issue she’d be transparent about it....
I’m very disappointed as I thought Yvonne was one of the genuine ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The account has been deleted in it’s entirety 🤔🤔🤔 something tells me either she’s seen this thread or someone has directed her to it ! If it wasn’t an issue she’d be transparent about it....
I’m very disappointed as I thought Yvonne was one of the genuine ones!
Tbh, I think at the start she was genuine. But like them all, the greed gets to them in the end. I wonder is there any influencer that has 100k+ followers and didn't let it go to their head...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think YStyle has ever been a genuine account. The only reason I found the page a fews years ago was from people giving out about her attitude when questioned about all the kitchen stuff she received. Maybe someone here remembers the details but I've only ever known her page as being deceitful.

Reactions: 5
Her page has been nothing but one big, fat scam from the getgo. It’s like QVC shopping channel without the transparency or honesty that her entire content is nothing but one giant ad. Selling freebies and making money from them is an all-time low. And she thinks she’s so classy. Yvonne’s is the cheapest, tackiest behaviour I’ve seen from an Instagrabber in a long time and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 15
She has deleted the adverts account, which means not only has she read this forum (& is probably behind the aggressive flower45 account) but knows how shady her behavior is selling gifted items. It looks terrible that companies send free items, she raves about them but they aren't good enough for her to keep. To sell them on adverts is cheap and tacky and clearly any recommendation from her is worthless.

Reactions: 13
She has deleted the adverts account, which means not only has she read this forum (& is probably behind the aggressive flower45 account) but knows how shady her behavior is selling gifted items. It looks terrible that companies send free items, she raves about them but they aren't good enough for her to keep. To sell them on adverts is cheap and tacky and clearly any recommendation from her is worthless.
As already stated im not Yvonne! Wouldnt mind her house but even I cant defend selling gifted items on the same day that she posts them. Its not like she needs the money. I'm disappointed to say the least. Fair enough she doesn't have to keep gifted items but send them back, or give them away. She has a daughter and loads of friends.

Last edited:
I used to like her page originally when she did the personal styling but then she discovered Af links and the page became a giant ad.
Disgusted at selling gifted items she raves a about on adverts.

Reactions: 3
Shoutout to Laura31 who was the 1st to notice the sweaty bettys try on were posted in Adverts.ie minutes later. 👏🏻

Sorry .. a few hours ago she had 130k followers .. now her a/c says 127k ?

Her page has been nothing but one big, fat scam from the getgo. It’s like QVC shopping channel without the transparency or honesty that her entire content is nothing but one giant ad. Selling freebies and making money from them is an all-time low. And she thinks she’s so classy. Yvonne’s is the cheapest, tackiest behaviour I’ve seen from an Instagrabber in a long time and that’s saying something!
Lisa’s lust list gives her a run for her money in fairness!

I actually didn’t believe it when I read she was selling the gifted items on adverts, so shady doing it on adverts..I’m shocked but probably shouldn’t be !

Reactions: 7
I always thought she was a melt but I’m shocked by this. I wonder does she declare that income to revenue?

Reactions: 3
She was active on her adverts account 22 minutes ago wonder what shes trying to do on it now cheeky witch

Reactions: 2
She was active on her adverts account 22 minutes ago wonder what shes trying to do on it now cheeky witch
I can't find her page? I searched Paulossi but nothing shows. Mas on a mission Instagram page has the screenshots of her adverts page and tagged her...I still can't believe she negotiated with people telling them their offer was too low when she didn't put a penny towards them & is probably paid by some of the companies to feature them on her page...she should be mortified. It's so tacky

I can't find her page? I searched Paulossi but nothing shows. Mas on a mission Instagram page has the screenshots of her adverts page and tagged her...I still can't believe she negotiated with people telling them their offer was too low when she didn't put a penny towards them & is probably paid by some of the companies to feature them on her page...she should be mortified. It's so tacky
Oh really!! This is getting legs now. I can still see her page on adverts, and all she has sold and then the stuff withdrew, including the sweaty betty stuff from friday when she must have heard that people were on to her.