Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 wrongs don't make a right. But you'll defend Yvonne to the end obviously, she must pass on a few freebies!

end of argument?
So you think its ok that Yvonne went and didn't self isolate "because americans are doing it" something which you don't and cannot know.

But its obvious what Yvonne did:
Seen in airport
Deep tan
absence from SM
Didn't self isolate after coming back

you have no argument

Reactions: 7
Flower45 you are EXTREMELY defensive of Ystyle, it's a little weird.

Someone with such a large following should be behaving more responsibly, as you say yourself "end of conversation". Nice to know most of the posters here have a bit more respect for the frontline workers and their families. I'm understanding now why the numbers are creeping back up in Ireland with people like you thinking that behaviour is cool.

Reactions: 4
Well your word isn’t going to carry much sway on the Internet. You know for a fact that she didn’t go away. Someone else swears she was spotted in the airport. Either way, she normally posts when she is on holiday be it in Ireland or abroad and this time she disappeared off Instagram. She also had a great tan for someone that was supposedly in Wexford.
O
2 wrongs don't make a right. But you'll defend Yvonne to the end obviously, she must pass on a few freebies!

end of argument?
So you think its ok that Yvonne went and didn't self isolate "because americans are doing it" something which you don't and cannot know.

But its obvious what Yvonne did:
Seen in airport
Deep tan
absence from SM
Didn't self isolate after coming back

you have no argument
Nope no freebies but I do live near here and our kids play together. You are very aggressive its no skin off my nose who believes what. She didn't quarantine because she didn't go abroad. Again end of conversation.

O

Nope no freebies but I do live near here and our kids play together. You are very aggressive its no skin off my nose who believes what. She didn't quarantine because she didn't go abroad. Again end of conversation.
I'm not agressive at all.
As for yourself, you called another blogger a 'lazy self entitled waste of space'.
So thats ok?
I'm just calling Yvonne out for not self isolating after her trip to a non green list country.

Flower45 you are EXTREMELY defensive of Ystyle, it's a little weird.

Someone with such a large following should be behaving more responsibly, as you say yourself "end of conversation". Nice to know most of the posters here have a bit more respect for the frontline workers and their families. I'm understanding now why the numbers are creeping back up in Ireland with people like you thinking that behaviour is cool.
Its a little weird? Thats a load of balls and a pathetic attempt to defend yourself. The numbers are not creeping up because of foreign travel please educate yourself. In saying that of course people coming and going should isolate, But she didnt and the tourists coming in are not.
So its not because "of people like me" I have no problem using common sense and following guidelines. I certainly dont need to justify myself to some nobody on tattle!! Ha ha. Would ya go away.

I'm not agressive at all.
As for yourself, you called another blogger a 'lazy self entitled waste of space'.
So thats ok?
I'm just calling Yvonne out for not self isolating after her trip to a non green list country.
Except she didn't so you're not.

I'm certainly not defending myself :)

I'm glad that you agree that she didn't isolate but that she should have.

Except she didn't so you're not.
I am definitely calling her out. I'm not insulting her like you have done to other bloggers.
You say she didn't go, so we have to believe you. No other proof, just that your kids play with hers. No explanation of the airport, tan & absence from SM.
When evidence suggests otherwise.

Reactions: 2
I am definitely calling her out. I'm not insulting her like you have done to other bloggers.
You say she didn't go, so we have to believe you. No other proof, just that your kids play with hers. No explanation of the airport, tan & absence from SM.
When evidence suggests otherwise.
Oooh I have a stalker! Im flattered and mortified for you! Jesus get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep. Ya never know what you might catch of cultchies... 😞
And there we have it, the insults come. Nobody else throwing insults only you, we’re just having a discussion. Kind of undermining your own argument when you go low like that. We’ll leave you now to set up your rave thread for ‘Yvonne’ 😜 in the Rave section. Good luck now!

Flower45 you defo need to set up a fan page
😂 maybe Aldi would like to gift some stuff since she tags them ever wk but the wk she was away
Hilarious 👏🏻 Begging Mitchell

Flower45 you defo need to set up a fan page
😂 maybe Aldi would like to gift some stuff since she tags them ever wk but the wk she was away
Hilarious 👏🏻 Begging Mitchell
Aldi Ireland currently sourcing all of Yvonnes favourite Portugese food but no doubt Supervalu will beat them to it as usual 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I like Yvonne, she doesn't take herself too seriously and I find her funny. She's obviously well off and so isn't as grabby as other influencers and I do believe she posts things that are beneficial to her followers. I find her style very safe and bland and she should lose those gold hoops, but I like her try ons. My main issue is how in god's name she stays so skinny cooking the food that she does :confused:my cholesterol goes up just looking at her meals!

Reactions: 6
Why are you so rude and defensive?
Bit like Yvonne’s replies to her DMs. Coincidence much...

Flower has gone from having zero followers and sending Yvonne messages which she’s replied pleasantly too to having sons that play with Yvonnes sons. I smell shite.

Reactions: 6