Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what I don’t like is that she sells gifted items she gets on adverts. So cheeky 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Bit like Yvonne’s replies to her DMs. Coincidence much...

Flower has gone from having zero followers and sending Yvonne messages which she’s replied pleasantly too to having sons that play with Yvonnes sons. I smell shite.
You are standing too close to yourself petal. I couldn't care less what you think. I live in Lucan and the kids over lap in various activities. I merely was answering a bullshit statement way back about them going away. She didn't. I have no interest in who likes or dislikes her, just cant stand when anyone makes up crap to slag someone off. You can smell whatever you want my dear I could not care less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You are standing too close to yourself petal. I couldn't care less what you think. I live in Lucan and the kids over lap in various activities. I merely was answering a bullshit statement way back about them going away. She didn't. I have no interest in who likes or dislikes her, just cant stand when anyone makes up crap to slag someone off. You can smell whatever you want my dear I could not care less.
sure, a few pages ago you were someone who just sent a message to Yvonne.

You still haven't made up an excuse for her tan, and absence from SM? Normally when she is on holiday she still posts a lot. It sounds like you are desperate to be in her 'circle' in Lucan :) I hope you tell her how much you have been defending her on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno for someone who doesn't care, you seem to care a lot

Reactions: 7
C’mon Yvonne just tell us you were on holiday! We’re dying to know the truth.
But in all seriousness, go talk shite elsewhere. If you’re going to lie at least remember people can go back and read previous posts you’ve made.

Reactions: 7
Also what I don’t like is that she sells gifted items she gets on adverts. So cheeky 😡
Greedy bleeping cow! I’m sorry but as if the millions of freebies she gets isn’t bad enough, she’s cashing in on them too to make a profit? Pass them on to someone who has nothing if you’ve no need for them instead of lining your own pockets with free money!! Absolutely disgusting levels of greed right there

Her obsession with wine is nauseating. She doesn’t actually know anything about wine and her only feedback is “sooo good” or “nice”. Hardly helpful.

Reactions: 6
OMG!! Good spot!! Just checked & the SB she wore this morning are for sale ... they’re barely cold 🤣 not such a great ad for SB if she’s flogging them 5 minutes later!! She’s lost all credibility with me

Reactions: 4
OMG!! Good spot!! Just checked & the SB she wore this morning are for sale ... they’re barely cold 🤣 not such a great ad for SB if she’s flogging them 5 minutes later!! She’s lost all credibility with me
thats unreal. I'm sure sweaty betty wouldn't be happy with that.

Reactions: 1
Oh god I’ve just checked adverts... the amount of stuff she has sold over the years! It’s actually disgusting if she was given all that stuff for free and hadn’t paid for it, could she not donate the clothes??? Like to a women’s shelter??? Good god the greed... I am actually sick

Reactions: 5
This is UNBELIEVABLE and so blatant . I have to unfollow her now.

Just had a look, there are hundreds of ads. I wonder do the companies she works with known she does this. Unbelievable!

I just had a look at her adverts, went and looked at her sold items and their was lots and lots of river island stuff too in sold items. Is she gifted their stuff also.