Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I've recently used velcro rollers for the first time ever and have been really impressed!

I was wondering what everyone's opinions are on heated rollers? Worth the hype? I imagine them to hold a curl for longer because there's direct heat on hair?

Olive16

I'm a bit of a makeup novice. However I would quite like to make more of an effort with myself! Whilst browsing, I've noticed Revolution do little starter sets - wondered what the makeup was like and wether it was worth purchasing a few?

mary11

Can anyone recommend a good dupe for the ciate london tanning drops? I have ran out and its sold out everywhere at the moment. Looking for one that doesnt transfer and is not too expensive as i will be buying the ciate one again asap haha.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
My skin is quite red and blotchy and I have a big event this week. Any emergency something I can use please

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Lovelies, what is the best way to go about getting a whiter smile?
I was looking for the Crest 3D, but I've read so many different reviews I don't know whether it is just worth it to get it done properly with my dentist !!
I don't need Invisalign or anything as I am quite lucky and have very straight teeth, it's just the fact I'd like them a little whiter as I drink an obscene amount of coffee!

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Any tips for middle aged woman who want to wear cool tops!? I have finally bought perfectly fitting jeans and i found out my closet is full of my teenage year's tops and tshirts and ganjis.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I was thinking Sisters & Seekers sounded familiar when I was browsing the website - just realised it was founded by a girl I was at uni with’s best mate! I remember her hyping them up when they first launched.
Discount code? 👀🤣 just kidding

also guys has anyone tried stripe and stare? I can’t remember if they were mentioned on this thread or another thread, or elsewhere but they have a sale on and I need pjs so I was looking at them x

sassquatch23

Microneedling is amazing. You see the benefits for a full month whilst your skin is repairing itself and producing more collagen x
Oooh thank you! The only thing putting me off is how expensive it can be, but to know that you see the benefits for a full month makes it seem more worthwhile as opposed to just a facial where you might only feel the effects for a day or so. Thank you so much :)

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Tried the colour quiz- I came out as a winter. Not convinced by it as it didn't ask for my skin tone (mine has yellow undertones). I find that any lip colours that have a blue undertone make me look like a corpse.

ack13

I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but I’m interested in people’s experiences of skin+me? I see so many ads etc online but unsure how much is paid marketing vs actual experiences
I used it for about 10 months or so. My skin initially looked smooth and nice and glowy then it just stopped working and my skin went back to being uneven with small bumps. They then included an antibiotic which done nothing so I stopped using it.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Which tiktok viral product is actually worth it? I want to try the elf power grip primer but I’m not sure if it genuinely is as amazing as people make out to be

Longtimelurker xoxox

Hiya I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cream/ anything! That will get rid or reduce a permanent red mark from an infection I had a year ago makes me so self conscious 😞 had cream from the doctor but didn’t do anything at all

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Guys what are we wearing to work these days. I work corporate but Post Covid things are more casual, plus I’m in a new job that I only need to be business casual if I’m meeting a client.

today I’m wearing a navy cashmere jumper, blue jeans and vejas but I still feel like a total slob. I don’t know what to do to feel more dressed.

also, anyone got experience keeping vejas clean? The stitching in particular is grubby, I’ve tried pink stuff and bleach but neither really helped.
I always find a blazer helps me feel put together.
I get comfortable trousers with some stretch to them so I’m comfortable on my commute,
Second the person who said loafers. But trainers are also appropriate and comfort is key!

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Does anyone use those reusable make up remover pads?

I use 5 cotton pads (the big ones) a da -two to take off tubing mascara, two for cleanser and one for toner. Or sometimes just micellar water.

I am looking to get reusable ones but I would need about 35 for a week’s worth! I would be washing them with normal washing. Some of them say no softener but I will not be doing a special wash just for them and I use softener in my regular load.

And the drying bothers me. Loads of pads lying around flat.

I have a feeling that disposable ones will be phased out. I used to buy in Wilkos (RIP) and failing that Primark (the only thing apart from trainer socks that I buy in there). However Primark have discontinued them for sustainability reasons. (Don’t make me laugh, they started the rot for disposable fashion. I digress.)

Does anyone use them, which make, how do you wash n dry?
I tried them but found they absorbed more product than I could get on my face! I use the Essence Make up Remover pads with an oil based cleanser to remove all my makeup and SPF, including eye makeup, and then use a water based cleanser with a flannel afterwards. I don't bother with cotton rounds for my toner, just tap it onto the skin instead. The Essence pads are like large round flannels and have a spongey centre, work really well for getting product out of your eyelashes. As for washing, I wash all my towels and flannels in a separate wash. Just wash with detergent and no softener and then tumble dry. Softener will stop the absorbancy of your towels as it coats the fibres in the fabric.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Has anyone has Seventy hyal injections before? I wanted to have Profhilo but it is so expensive. My aesthetic lady said she isn't supposed to say but Seventy hyal is exactly the same just cheaper. I'm booked in for my first round next week 💉 Wondering if anyone's had it and had good results
Screenshot_20231030_141648_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231030_141655_Instagram.jpg

Olive16

I’ve never had anything bad from Revolution, would definitely recommend. I even have two of the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror eyeshadow palettes and I bought the Friends Lipstick for Men lip topper for a laugh 😂 The eyeshadows are brilliant, so pigmented and blendable. Hell the lip topper is even decent to turn the colour of you lipstick a bit cooler. I have a pillow talk dupe and deep red lipstick that do not budge as well. Would recommend the brow mascara if you have very dark brows as it’s the only one (apart from one NYX one) I’ve found that is dark enough without being red and warm toned.
Was thinking of grabbing the Starter Kit? What do you think? 🙂

Attachments