Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Sorry to buy them!!!! Text and hit post too quickly and didn't realize!!! Looking on their website, Selfridges and vinted. Can't seem to find Logo style and in my size? Do they re-stock frequently?
Haha no they don’t at all - I’ve been waiting a couple months for a light grey hoodie. I wouldn’t trust vinted at all I think there are a lot of fakes or people selling above RRP which I hate.

I work close to selfridges so pop in quite often so usually just check what’s in stock when I’m there.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Hey guys! Just some advice please…I have a friends wedding coming up in March where I need to wear a bridesmaid dress. I bought the dress in 2 sizes, my normal size (12) and the size down (10). Ive been trying to lose weight recently, but it’s slowed down lately because of my birthday, holidays, etc.

Both the 12 and the 10 fit but the 10 is really tight, especially when I’m sat. It still zips up though. Should I keep the 10 as motivation to lose weight by March? I reckon I’d need to lose about 6-8 pounds for it to be comfortable. Or just keep the 12? If I do lose weight though, the 12 might end up being loose (I wish 🤣). Thank you girls x

Olive16

Hey! For those who have ordered the Lovall Leggings - has anyone ordered the Everyday Hoodie? Wondered wether it was oversized and how it washed up?

AlwaysSummer

We had a consultation with a private orthodontist for my teenager to see if she needed braces recently. What we found out is that you can get braces at any point in life however afterwards you have to wear retainers at night for the rest of your life as teeth have tendency to move. The orthodontist said that there is a sliding scale of teeth issues and he is able to refer a patient for free NHS treatment if the issues are considered more than simply cosmetic. In fact one of my daughter’s friends just got her braces on the NHS for that reason. The orthodontist went into great detail about invasiline braces and explained you have to wear them for at least 20hrs a day but can be taken out when eating.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
It’s not even been two weeks and the random hair on my neck is growing back 😭

I bought the cult beauty advent calendar today… I’m sure they put a sleep mask in it last year, so not sure why they have put another in this year. I couldn’t be arsed researching what was in all the other calendars, so stuck to what I know. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Bought it too. Got the hair care free gift added and it’ll be in Ireland on Thursday was delighted with myself.

Also got the new gold drops from drunk elephant. Interested to see what they’re like.

Ratatat-tit

I have short (just above shoulder) length, wavy/curly hair and I just don't know what to do with it for work! I'm fed up of just looking bleurgh, because all I do is chuck it into a ponytail/scruffy bun! I typically don't use heat tools on it - and wash twice a week - but after the intital wash day, the refresh never looks great! 🙄 Any ideas or instagrammers to follow? I looked on Pinterest, but was mainly hair down! And then I get hair envy! 😂
Claw clip?

AmmaH

I'd swap the oil cleanser out for something else...the BHA should sort it. La Roche Posay effeclar range is my go to for spots.