Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried it. It went all flaky and crumbly under my makeup every time I used it, dried my skin out massively, and is overpriced for what it is tbh.

The ‘tailored for you’ is bullshit as well. My friend and I had the exact same formula despite her having bad exema and acne, and my skin being oily (at the time).
You’re only supposed to use it a night so not under makeup.

I love it, my skin was horrendous at the beginning of this year to the point I was about to see the doctor. Haven’t had a spot in months and my skin glows. I skip every few months too.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but I’m interested in people’s experiences of skin+me? I see so many ads etc online but unsure how much is paid marketing vs actual experiences
Tried everything for rosacea which used to get really bad and infected.
It’s worked for me and my skin has never been better

Tried everything for rosacea which used to get really bad and infected.
It’s worked for me and my skin has never been better
With skin+me? I’m currently in the middle of a rosecea flare up and nothing is helping
—-
has anyone tried HIFU?

Hoping someone could help me, I love alien perfume but not the price tag 🫣 is there a really good dupe for it? I know Aldi did one but I didn’t like it at all.

Hoping someone could help me, I love alien perfume but not the price tag 🫣 is there a really good dupe for it? I know Aldi did one but I didn’t like it at all.
Violet Blossom from Zara is supposed to be a good dupe! I haven’t smelled it myself though so can’t confirm or deny🤣

It’s not even been two weeks and the random hair on my neck is growing back 😭

I bought the cult beauty advent calendar today… I’m sure they put a sleep mask in it last year, so not sure why they have put another in this year. I couldn’t be arsed researching what was in all the other calendars, so stuck to what I know. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Bought it too. Got the hair care free gift added and it’ll be in Ireland on Thursday was delighted with myself.

Also got the new gold drops from drunk elephant. Interested to see what they’re like.

Bought it too. Got the hair care free gift added and it’ll be in Ireland on Thursday was delighted with myself.

Also got the new gold drops from drunk elephant. Interested to see what they’re like.
What!! How did I miss the free hair care gift?! 😩😩
Mine arrived today but I’ve not opened the box yet.

• Heart
Oh I just assume it was 😂 it’s always a jumble sale whenever I go in so I steer well clear!
A
Apparently it's tomorrow, Thursday 28th. There seems to be a big reopening. I never shop there either. I don't understand the sizing and I can't find anything that isn't typical Instagram fashion .

Reactions: 2
A
Apparently it's tomorrow, Thursday 28th. There seems to be a big reopening. I never shop there either. I don't understand the sizing and I can't find anything that isn't typical Instagram fashion .
I’ve only ever got one nice thing from there and that’s the maxi Marilyn dress.

the children’s clothes I can’t stand with the oversized look and leggings for boys.

to be honest I just stay away from the place 😂

• Haha
Pull and Bear jeans are here!
They are very comparable to Frankie aren't they, in fact they probably have the edge on the Dotty's ones as Frankies dont have front pockets and the P&B do! Comfy, stretchy and a perfect fit. Thank you @givemethenight these are my new go to brand I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Superdrug do their own dupe. It’s called Blossom and it’s lush!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pull and Bear jeans are here!
They are very comparable to Frankie aren't they, in fact they probably have the edge on the Dotty's ones as Frankies dont have front pockets and the P&B do! Comfy, stretchy and a perfect fit. Thank you @givemethenight these are my new go to brand I think.
Yay! I’m so glad you like them! I know they’re not the most amazing quality of all time, but I think they’re great for the price and I have had pairs last years! I’m really pleased you like them ☺

• Heart
I had some highlights done yesterday and although they look very nice they are a bit darker than I’d have liked. I need to brighten them a bit, what can I use? Does the John Frieda highlighting shampoo help?

Right all, it’s payday and I want to buy myself something nice. Max £50ish, I’m preggo so everything is a struggle/angering me at the moment, love a cosy vibe. Can be edible, wearable, whatever. Thoughts would be appreciated 😊

Right all, it’s payday and I want to buy myself something nice. Max £50ish, I’m preggo so everything is a struggle/angering me at the moment, love a cosy vibe. Can be edible, wearable, whatever. Thoughts would be appreciated 😊
What about a heated blanket, or some form of pregnancy pillow? I got a Silent Night one and it's such a game changer, especially as it's dropped cooler now. Definitely fits with cosy vibes!

Reactions: 3
I had some highlights done yesterday and although they look very nice they are a bit darker than I’d have liked. I need to brighten them a bit, what can I use? Does the John Frieda highlighting shampoo help?
Purple shampoo. The bleach London one is good on a budget or the olaplex / Kevin Murphy one. Apply to dry hair for 5 mins max and shampoo with another shampoo. It should brighten it up and takes out any brassy tones. Don’t leave it on for too long or it will stain purple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.