Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is it owned by?!

and why is no one keen on Gymshark (I’m not, but only cos I don’t like the branding)
Grace Beverley (she has a thread on here), she was a gymshark athlete, rich kid claiming to be a hussler. It’s not as sustainable as she makes it out to be. She also owns shreddy and has ownership in a few other things such as wild deoderant.
I like gym shark but there quality has gone down hill recently

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Grace Beverley (she has a thread on here), she was a gymshark athlete, rich kid claiming to be a hussler. It’s not as sustainable as she makes it out to be. She also owns shreddy and has ownership in a few other things such as wild deoderant.
I like gym shark but there quality has gone down hill recently
Thanks, I had no idea. Will have a little nosey of her thread 👀

See I am ginger and I tan really well on my top half but my legs stay pasty white. Wtf is that about?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tikiboo is great for workout leggings/shorts. Amazing quality and gorgeous designs. I have pairs that have lasted years x

Reactions: 3
Who is it owned by?!

and why is no one keen on Gymshark (I’m not, but only cos I don’t like the branding)

I've never tried them. I've never been super interested in clothing happy with the basics. Maybe try reddit for reviews too.

Can anyone recommend a good face exfoliator for sensitive skin please?
Have you tried the Olay face cream cleanser in the dark purple packaging? It's gentle and creamy so not drying but it also has some little beads in it to scrub a bit. Even with the beads it is def not harsh.

I rather like the exfoliating powders for a physical exfoliant. I think some of the Korean brands sell them? But I currently used a Tacha one for sensitive skin (it's expensive, not sure if I will repurchase). Dermalogica makes one I like too!

Reactions: 3
I rather like the exfoliating powders for a physical exfoliant. I think some of the Korean brands sell them? But I currently used a Tacha one for sensitive skin (it's expensive, not sure if I will repurchase). Dermalogica makes one I like too!
Snap, I have both Tacha and Daily Microfoliant on rotation 😊

• Heart
Anyone got any gym wear recommendations that don't break the bank?
I'm debating AYBL but unsure on quality? Don't really want to be spending £60 on a gym set!
Gymshark is a big fat no before anyone suggests lol x
I have AYBL leggings. They are my favourite, slightly shorter length too which suits me. They have started to bobble between the legs though after a few months. My gym shark ones are the same.

I take my make up off with muslin cloths, they gently exfoliate with every use, my skin is sensitive and this works best for me. I did try a sample of an exfoliator that worked with acids rather than ‘bits’ and I found this was also okay but was still a bit much for my skin

Reactions: 6
I take my make up off with muslin cloths, they gently exfoliate with every use, my skin is sensitive and this works best for me. I did try a sample of an exfoliator that worked with acids rather than ‘bits’ and I found this was also okay but was still a bit much for my skin
I have them and you could buy separate cloths from Home Bargains last time I looked.
I also have 2 silicone exfoliating pads from Primark I love see below:-
Now I've switched to a Superdrug cleansing balm I'll probably use them more.

Dermalogica daily microfoliant is nice and gentle. You can get the travel size on asos if you wanted to try it. Their discount codes work on it too!

See I am ginger and I tan really well on my top half but my legs stay pasty white. Wtf is that about?
I get this tan too - chest, arms, and back go a lovely bronze; legs and tummy look like a drumstick lolly 😂 😭 following this with interest!

I have AYBL leggings. They are my favourite, slightly shorter length too which suits me. They have started to bobble between the legs though after a few months. My gym shark ones are the same.
Hi, I’m 5ft would these leggings be a good fit for my short legs ?? So far every legging I buy seem to gather at the bottom and I absolutely hate that look, I would like if they sat just above my ankle

Hi, I’m 5ft would these leggings be a good fit for my short legs ?? So far every legging I buy seem to gather at the bottom and I absolutely hate that look, I would like if they sat just above my ankle
I bought some cropped ones in M and S I'm small too and the are low on the calf, but not down too the floor.

I know they’re pricey but I swear by Lululemon. Different lengths, pockets/no pockets, so soft, strong - I use for weights and cardio etc, last ages so are cost effective when you counter that in 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know they’re pricey but I swear by Lululemon. Different lengths, pockets/no pockets, so soft, strong - I use for weights and cardio etc, last ages so are cost effective when you counter that in 😊
I totally agree - I get mine in the outlet store they can be less than half price sometimes!

Anyone tried Adanola or Tala? The influencers are all over them but seem reasonably priced x
I love adanola leggings they wash really well and really hold you in. I have 2 hoodies too which are lovely and cosy but have shrunk slightly in the wash despite following the care instructions to the letter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Have you tried the lulu lemon dupes on Amazon? CRZ yoga… they are unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.