Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was interested in those new bobbi Brown jones road miracle balms ….then I read the comments under the insta posts!!! Some very unhappy customers!
Revolution do a dupe…they always do a dupe. 😅 Tried one. Just like coloured Vaseline - think Rosy Lips for cheeks and lips. Try one of those before committing to JR.

Reactions: 6
Revolution do a dupe…they always do a dupe. 😅 Tried one. Just like coloured Vaseline - think Rosy Lips for cheeks and lips. Try one of those before committing to JR.
All the comments said ‘ thick face grease that doesnt spread” 🥹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve got the revolution ones lovely as blush lips and eye but I also used the darker one all over face today lovely sun kissed look not sticky just nice and glows x

Reactions: 1
I was just about to buy a new earring and necklace set from Etsy and ended up down a rabbit hole of cheap jewellery on aliexpress - where said jewellery set originated from 😡

has anyone bought accessories from here before, and am I going to even see my purchases? Found a decent Mulberry Alexa dupe on there too…
My sister did and it never arrived. Think it’s worth saving up for something, or going with a seller you can contact even if it’s from a supermarket like M&S.

Anyone got any gym wear recommendations that don't break the bank?
I'm debating AYBL but unsure on quality? Don't really want to be spending £60 on a gym set!
Gymshark is a big fat no before anyone suggests lol x

I'm debating AYBL but unsure on quality? Don't really want to be spending £60 on a gym set!
I'm a personal trainer and at the moment I live in Marks and Spencer Goodmove leggings. They're about £20-25, wash well, just as good as Lululemon etc. Highly recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
H&M do some nice sets. Also Sweaty Betty is expensive at full price but they have frequent sales/discounts.

Reactions: 4
Not sure where your're located but I've had some stuff from Decathlon for ages now and it holds up really well, just like my more expensive Adidas stuff. I've had it for at least 6 years and it gets used about twice a week.

Love Sweaty Betty if you sign up and say your birthday is soon they give you a 50% off code.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I want to try AYBL leggings!!

All my old leggings were from Tesco.Running shorts were from H&M. T shirts were the basic Adidas London 2012 ones.

No problems with anything and they're still going strong, but I didn't bring everything with me when I moved. I wear M&S joggers which used to be £12. Now they're £14 a pair. My T-shirts are from the mens section. Packet of three for £18 as I don't like the woman's cut as they stick to the boobs and I want something looser.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've got quite a few things from AYBL and the quality is fab, far superior to Gymshark in my opinion!

Bought aybl in their recent sale, only like me one bra. Been trying to return the rest for two weeks but their site is conveniently down! Still swear by gym shark unfortunately I just get the training leggings
---
Anyone tried Adanola or Tala? The influencers are all over them but seem reasonably priced x
I’d avoid tala purely because of the owner. Also seen rips after first wears

Bought aybl in their recent sale, only like me one bra. Been trying to return the rest for two weeks but their site is conveniently down! Still swear by gym shark unfortunately I just get the training leggings
---

I’d avoid tala purely because of the owner. Also seen rips after first wears
Who is it owned by?!

and why is no one keen on Gymshark (I’m not, but only cos I don’t like the branding)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.