Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyway to make eyebrows grow? My brows are not over plucked at all, I’m 30 and can probably count on one hand the amount of times I’ve waxed or threaded. I’d really like them a bit thicker but I’m assuming it’s impossible but hoping that one of you know some kind of miracle to grow hair 😂😂
Most people say I’m lucky as they’ve a good shape but it’s not the shape I chose 😂😂 and they’re too short too.

here are my brows in their natural state, I’ve not touched them since October.

View attachment 1910032
Would you consider microblading?

Reactions: 1
No I’m too scared of it going wrong lol. I’ve seen more bad ones than good ones 😂😂😂😂
Ah fair enough, your brows look like perfect candidates for it that’s all! I know what you mean though, I love mine but even after 3 years I’m living in fear that they’ll go grey or blocky 😂

Reactions: 3
Is there anyway to make eyebrows grow? My brows are not over plucked at all, I’m 30 and can probably count on one hand the amount of times I’ve waxed or threaded. I’d really like them a bit thicker but I’m assuming it’s impossible but hoping that one of you know some kind of miracle to grow hair 😂😂
Most people say I’m lucky as they’ve a good shape but it’s not the shape I chose 😂😂 and they’re too short too.

View attachment 1910032
I wish I had eyebrows like yours! Mine are virtually non existent

Ah fair enough, your brows look like perfect candidates for it that’s all! I know what you mean though, I love mine but even after 3 years I’m living in fear that they’ll go grey or blocky 😂
I would love HD Brows but don’t know if there’s any point coz they start so far out lol

---

I wish I had eyebrows like yours! Mine are virtually non existent
Hahaa I feel like mine are non existent. But I guess they’re not that bad. I just would love to have proper groomed brows but no point as they’d be too thin then

I would love HD Brows but don’t know if there’s any point coz they start so far out lol

---

Hahaa I feel like mine are non existent. But I guess they’re not that bad. I just would love to have proper groomed brows but no point as they’d be too thin then
My brows are like yours but white blonde. Yet I’m a natural brunette. It’s effing annoying having to shade them in every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a brunette but getting my brows tinted when I get them shaped (waxed and threaded) makes a real difference to mine! I tint/perm my lashes too. I think the tinting helps me look more alive :LOL:

Can we talk feet please 🤢 sorry. I’m constantly moisturising and pumicing mine but they never look very nice. Any tips?

Also has anyone used a Philips lumea? I’m thinking of getting one.
I have a Lumea and think it’s great. I got it in 2019, used it as directed for maybe 6 months then lent it to my sister who’s still got it! In the last few months my hair has started to grow back a bit, but nowhere near what it used to. I used to shave my legs maybe every 2-3 days whereas now I can easily leave it over a week.

Full disclosure I am pale with dark hair, which I believe is the combination that gets the best results.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1910032
I have been religious in using castor oil before bed since new year and I seem to have new hairs sprouting. I got a little bottle for a few pounds on eBay. I just rub it in and massage for a minute or two and it seems to be doing the trick. I’m not overplucked, just patchy x

Does anyone have any tips for chin hair? Mine seems to be growing in thick 😩 I’ve been using wax strips but find that it doesn’t catch every hair

I'm a brunette but getting my brows tinted when I get them shaped (waxed and threaded) makes a real difference to mine! I tint/perm my lashes too. I think the tinting helps me look more alive :LOL:
100% this. My eyebrows look like the OP but I still colour them in daily with a light pencil.

I tint my eyebrows and lashes at home and they look great.

My natural eyebrows are thick and a light pale brown. Threading lasted a matter of days. Microblading it was. I last had mine done October 2020 and they are still going strong. Trying to get them to fade and they just won't lol. Want em thinner next time.

Does anyone have any tips for chin hair? Mine seems to be growing in thick 😩 I’ve been using wax strips but find that it doesn’t catch every hair
Sunny day, in the car, with a pair of tweezers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I’m missing your point but I just want to say that I don’t think waxing is ever a one and done job. I don’t go for waxing anymore but I remember that legs they would have to sometimes repeat a spot with the same waxy strip to get a stubborn hair and eyebrows they’d have to go in with afterwards tweezer to do an exacting job

Reactions: 5
Hey, random but I’ve started taking Biotin tablets this week in the hope of it promoting hair growth and they are giving me awful headaches! Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if changing brands helped or whether I should just scrap them x

What about having them threaded? I have my eyebrows done, I’m not going to lie it can be painful but it depends on who’s doing it.

Hey, random but I’ve started taking Biotin tablets this week in the hope of it promoting hair growth and they are giving me awful headaches! Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if changing brands helped or whether I should just scrap them x
I got some really well rated Biotin tablets on Amazon, broke me out in the worst spots 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.