Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been adding a little Isle of Paradise in with my evening moisturiser and I feel so much better. That little colour makes all the difference!

Reactions: 6
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?

my skincare routine if that's of relevance is: the inkey list oat cleanser, inkey list hyaluronic acid, inkey list glucoside serum, corsx snail mucin essense, weleda skin food.

Reactions: 1
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?

my skincare routine if that's of relevance is: the inkey list oat cleanser, inkey list hyaluronic acid, inkey list glucoside serum, corsx snail mucin essense, weleda skin food.
Have you tried salicylic acid on your forehead? I wonder if something like the Paula's Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant would help? You can get it in a trial size for 11 pounds on Cult Beauty (and presumably their own website!). Inkey list does a salicylic too. But it might not be something some chemical exfoliation fixes.

Have you tried salicylic acid on your forehead? I wonder if something like the Paula's Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant would help? You can get it in a trial size for 11 pounds on Cult Beauty (and presumably their own website!). Inkey list does a salicylic too. But it might not be something some chemical exfoliation fixes.

i was thinking this but i have awfully sensitive skin, i'm not sure if it would be able to withstand such strong products. a little sample size is a good shout though, i'll have a look. thank you xx

i was thinking this but i have awfully sensitive skin, i'm not sure if it would be able to withstand such strong products. a little sample size is a good shout though, i'll have a look. thank you xx
Yeah I do too! Totally get being cautious about the acids. The sample is 30ml so not super tiny, and should give you some time to test/see if it makes a different.

I had this for ages and worked it out to be blocked pores. I found one of my creams was causing it.

I also swear by double cleansing to help clear them out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

It feels like you are putting too much rich stuff on your skin.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone had any experience of castor oil helping with the growth of lashes and eyebrows? I’m using rapid lash on and off which I’ve found really helps with lash growth but it’s not the cheapest. I’m looking for something a little friendlier on my bank balance. From the research I’ve done I’m getting mixed reviews on effectiveness 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m using the ordinary brow and lash serum which is about £14 I think and am seeing good results after about 6-7 weeks.

---

---

Those of you who use the Korean exfoliators, I used a yellow one after soaking in the bath and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?
I use the green towel. I’ve found it takes a few scrubs with it before eventually all the rolls of dead skin start to appear. Make sure your skin isn’t too wet either. I tend to stand under the water for about 10 mins then turn the shower off and do it and it works that way. (Sorry I know you said bath but my only experience has been using the shower)

Reactions: 3

Could it be the oat cleanser? If it’s leaving residue and clogging pores? Maybe use that as a first cleanse at night followed by a water based cleanser. Then use the water based again in the morning. Weleda also has pore clogging ingredients which could also be adding to it.

Could it be allergies? Try an anti-histamine maybe?

It sounds like you’re allergic to something.

ooo thank you for the allergy and blocked pore suggestions! can anyone recommend a lighter/less viscous cleanser I could alternate with the oat cleanser?

Can we talk feet please 🤢 sorry. I’m constantly moisturising and pumicing mine but they never look very nice. Any tips?

Also has anyone used a Philips lumea? I’m thinking of getting one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we talk feet please 🤢 sorry. I’m constantly moisturising and pumicing mine but they never look very nice. Any tips?

Also has anyone used a Philips lumea? I’m thinking of getting one.
I use those pouches that contain a chemical exfoliant. I buy the men's one as it's cheaper and stronger. Works great to exfoliate the soles!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever had swelling above their eyes brows? Like I’ve had Botox in my forehead previously and the area above my eyebrows is swollen. It’s not painful or red but it is swollen.

And excess dairy can inhibit iron absorption - my daughter had acute anaemia for a while. Its a long road to recover to normal levels.
Yeah its why my sons anemic. (I don't neglect him he has mild cerebal palsy and can't chew/swallow food). Plus I'm lactose intolerant so it's coconut milk and plant based butter for my house lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.