Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will give them a try thank you 😊 mine are so sore and cracked
Be prepared for a week of grossness though 😅 at one point, I had strips of dead skin peeling off during the night and found them in the bed in the morning :sick:

Oh and get a really rich foot butter, that helps with getting rid of the exfoliated skin too.

Reactions: 3
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?
is it Keratosis Pilaris?

Be prepared for a week of grossness though 😅 at one point, I had strips of dead skin peeling off during the night and found them in the bed in the morning :sick:

Oh and get a really rich foot butter, that helps with getting rid of the exfoliated skin too.
Yep don’t plan anything where your feet will be on show. Did this and forgot I had a hen do which included a spa trip 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster here, glad I've found this thread, hoping you can help! My skin was very irritated years ago after a reaction to a skin cleanser, and has never been the same since. I feel very self conscious without make up and would love to be able to find something to make the redness go and improve the skin tone. Any ideas and help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you
Thank you for the replies on this, I will take a look!

Can we talk feet please 🤢 sorry. I’m constantly moisturising and pumicing mine but they never look very nice. Any tips?

Also has anyone used a Philips lumea? I’m thinking of getting one.
Get a peeling foot mask. It’s gross and last for
About 2-3 weeks but so worth it!

Reactions: 2
Love the gross satisfaction of a peeling footmask!

I used a foot cream with urea in it nightly for foot skin maintenance. Boots and Superdrug both sell a few brands, but I like the Eucerin one.

Reactions: 6
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?

my skincare routine if that's of relevance is: the inkey list oat cleanser, inkey list hyaluronic acid, inkey list glucoside serum, corsx snail mucin essense, weleda skin food.
this was happening to me while using the ordinary hyaluronic acid - stopped using it and they went away!

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone I just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions and let you all know I have completely gone the opposite way and am doing grunge af style 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys, I’ve been using UKlash after reading about it on here for about 3 months. I knew it was working but I’ve been convalescing for a long time and not wearing makeup. Today I put two layers of mascara on and all day people have been mesmerised by my eyelashes even with my glasses on! My daughter was astonished! They are phenomenal! I’m 61 by the way x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there anyway to make eyebrows grow? My brows are not over plucked at all, I’m 30 and can probably count on one hand the amount of times I’ve waxed or threaded. I’d really like them a bit thicker but I’m assuming it’s impossible but hoping that one of you know some kind of miracle to grow hair 😂😂
Most people say I’m lucky as they’ve a good shape but it’s not the shape I chose 😂😂 and they’re too short too.

here are my brows in their natural state, I’ve not touched them since October.

AFEA7CF8-9FEE-42AB-BFFE-648218AC3A46.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I really want to be able to do something with them. I want them to go into the middle more and be a bit thicker so I can arch them more. 😂 I guess I’d hate them if they were unruly though.
I use this and really rate it, from Am*zon .........NYX Professional Makeup Precision Brow Pencil, Dual Ended with Flat Tip Pencil and Spoolie Brush, Vegan Formula, Shade: Ash Brown

i was thinking this but i have awfully sensitive skin, i'm not sure if it would be able to withstand such strong products. a little sample size is a good shout though, i'll have a look. thank you xx
You don’t need to use the Paula’s choice everyday , 2-3 times a week will do i read so now I alternate between salicylic and glycolic acid , with 1-2 days off either and it suits just fine. See what your skin likes anyway if you do try it , we’re all different aren’t we

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I use this and really rate it, from Am*zon .........NYX Professional Makeup Precision Brow Pencil, Dual Ended with Flat Tip Pencil and Spoolie Brush, Vegan Formula, Shade: Ash Brown
I used to use that! It just ran out and I bought this one which I prefer, looks more natural If I slightly overdraw them.
E12686DC-4EF4-42C4-B85B-A8D0EB73D02E.png

---

Amazon product
Not used it, but used their eyelash growth thingy and it worked.
Thank you! Going to look into it!

Is there anyway to make eyebrows grow? My brows are not over plucked at all, I’m 30 and can probably count on one hand the amount of times I’ve waxed or threaded. I’d really like them a bit thicker but I’m assuming it’s impossible but hoping that one of you know some kind of miracle to grow hair 😂😂
Most people say I’m lucky as they’ve a good shape but it’s not the shape I chose 😂😂 and they’re too short too.

here are my brows in their natural state, I’ve not touched them since October.

View attachment 1910032
Rapid brow is brilliant! It will thicken out what’s already there

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.