Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve fallen in love with the Sezane Livia jumper but I can’t spend over £100 on it. I really need to find a dupe 😄

Reactions: 5
Had anyone elver tried the Alfaparf Treatment on their hair? It is supposed to help with frizz, my local hairdresser does it and am thinking of trying it but a bit fed up of "miracle" treatments that never work. I have a do coming up and want to not look like I usually do ie: I took a shortcut through a hedge.

I just find that no matter how much effort I make getting done up, my frizzy hair always means I look like I never even ran a comb through my hair before I went out.
I've not heard of that before. But recently has Keratin treatment in my hair and my hair is so soft, silky and frizz free. I usually have to put straighten it to get the frizz away, but hairdryer was sufficient.

Reactions: 1
Hey, random but I’ve started taking Biotin tablets this week in the hope of it promoting hair growth and they are giving me awful headaches! Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if changing brands helped or whether I should just scrap them x
I put on half a stone out of nowhere and couldn't think why. Only new thing in my life was Biotin. So I stopped taking the tablets and about three days later I'd pissed the 7 lbs back out.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What style and colour did you go for? I went blonde last year after having dark hair my whole life and I feel so much better about myself now.
Red - I’m a brunette usually but this red is so shiny and vibrant. It’s amazing how good a new style makes you feel :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I put on half a stone out of nowhere and couldn't think why. Only new thing in my life was Biotin. So I stopped taking the tablets and about three days later I'd pissed the 7 lbs back out.
Not exactly the same but I have some kidney damage and retain alot of water. I started taking 2 cranberry tablets a day and same as you pissed out half a stone in 3 days.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg!! Asif. Straight in the bin then!

just want my hair to grow ffs!
But on another note, seeing good things with my skin (and hopefully hair soon) from taking Dose&Co collagen powder and using body shops drops of youth, started taking them both at the same time so not sure which one it is down to.

I'm currently testing out the Revolution vegan hair gummies (on top of my other multivitamins)
They taste foul 😭

Has anyone used the website Flannels?

I need your tips for stripping out a semi permanent colour please. I have had a year’s worth of root smudges which has a warm undertone. I’m wanting to get rid so I can have highlights.

I’m using head and shoulders and tried bicarbonate of soda, but wondering if anyone has any secret tips?

I need your tips for stripping out a semi permanent colour please. I have had a year’s worth of root smudges which has a warm undertone. I’m wanting to get rid so I can have highlights.

I’m using head and shoulders and tried bicarbonate of soda, but wondering if anyone has any secret tips?
I use b4 colour remover. Smells bad but it does work. If you’ve got a lot of hair I’d use two, otherwise you end up with patches.

• Heart
Omg!! Asif. Straight in the bin then!

just want my hair to grow ffs!
But on another note, seeing good things with my skin (and hopefully hair soon) from taking Dose&Co collagen powder and using body shops drops of youth, started taking them both at the same time so not sure which one it is down to.
Collagen would be my thinking. My hair has grown and my skin looks great (sorry to brag, but it really does). Been taking collagen powder since June.

I won't admit to how I know this but Ariel Rapide will shift it. Just keep it out of your eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm currently testing out the Revolution vegan hair gummies (on top of my other multivitamins)
They taste foul 😭

Has anyone used the website Flannels?
Personally I’ve had no problems with flannels (it’s been a few years tho) but they’re owned by sports direct and I’ve heard a few stories that’s put me off them

Personally I’ve had no problems with flannels (it’s been a few years tho) but they’re owned by sports direct and I’ve heard a few stories that’s put me off them
What stories?
For reference I just saw an Alexander McQueen bag pop up but not sure if the price is too good to be true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.