Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I just recieved my collagen powder (bare biology) and OMG it STINKSSSSSSS.

How on earth am I meant to take this!? 🤣🤢🤢🤢 mixed it with my squash. Fishy OJ is NOT the one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Do all of you go to the salon to get your nails done? I feel like a slob now 😬!

I don't have bad nails, but I don't know how to do them and I was never good at making them a nice shape and even worse at colouring them. Plus, anytime I tried they just chip at the tip as I type the whole day.
I used to but don’t anymore as I am never happy with the result. I used to get gel and then shellac but just drives me mad when it starts chipping and I don’t want to sit there every 7 days. Maybe I’m too picky or the quality isn’t great where I live.

I just keep them clean and put a clear coat on. I’ll trim off any loose skin as well.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Thank you, I’m quite flexible but would prefer trousers as it’ll be cold. I have put on some weight so wouldn’t want anything too fitted
If it’s a meal remember you will only be seen from the waist down.
Slim line black trousers. M&S do some nice jersey ones, pull on so no waistband cutting you in half and smooth round the tum.
Then a tunic top. And a good bra!
Indulge in a haircut and blow dry to boost your confidence

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yes the pink one on the left is the standout for me too. Love an interesting sleeve, and it's just generally more interesting than the others. Looks comfortable too (always a consideration!).

• Heart

Realitybites

VIP Member
Ok…what were your top 5 buys of 2022 for beautifying yourself?

Mine
  1. MD Blow hairdryer
  2. Dizziak conditioner
  3. Bare Biology Collagen Powder
  4. Jo Loves Pomelo perfume
  5. Peaches and Cream cleanser (Soap and Glory)
Yours?
1. Cosrx snail mucin
2. Glossier You perfume
3. Armani luminous silk foundation
4. Elf halo glow liquid filter
5. Essence lash princess mascara (absolute bargain)

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Omg if your BIAB or gel only lasts a week you need to go back! I am a massive BIAB advocate 😂 I’ve had my current set on nearly 4 weeks and they’re still perfect (albeit grown out). A week is shocking!

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Is a lift lash and tint worth it? Was looking to book for January. This year my plan is to treat myself for a change. Also on the plan is a tiny but of botox around the crows feet
Definitely worth it. My lashes are pretty rubbish but with a lift and tint I feel I don’t need mascara for daytime. Particularly good for holidays when I’m frequently in and out of the pool or sea

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
My eyebrows girl keeps insisting I book in for a lash lift, she says I’ve got really long lashes when she tints them but I’ve never really noticed. Are they worth having done?
One of the straight men I work with has his lashes lifted and it looks incredible.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
@StillLucilleBluth I wouldn't fuck with bleach at home. Can go wrong way too easily, you can over process and fry it, under process and it's orange, can snap off, etc.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but it's probably as good as any - I don't usually have dry skin but the cold has left me with a couple of patches of really dry skin on my face, my usual moisturiser isn't cutting it, can anyone recommend an intensive one I can use for a bit?
I'm really liking weleda skin food moisturiser, lovely and rich and smells like a spa day. It's currently on buy one get one half price in Holland and Barratt.

Reactions: 4

tspnwn

Oh that's great news! Going off to check it out x
I hope it works out for you, let me know how you get on! Ingrowns can be so horribly painful and I've got some proper nasty scars from mine so I totally get how you feel, it's just awful :(

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Right. What do you do when you have your dad's entire face including hairline (he's now bald)? Might just buy a burka and call it a day.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I just recieved my collagen powder (bare biology) and OMG it STINKSSSSSSS.

How on earth am I meant to take this!? 🤣🤢🤢🤢 mixed it with my squash. Fishy OJ is NOT the one.
I must have a dodgy hooter. That’s the brand I use. I am on my third tub, the unflavoured one. I just add it to a glass of water. Don’t smell it, don’t taste it. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha