Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your tips!!

What's the best clothing items to start with when starting a capsule wardrobe would you say?
I really want to change up my style, I'm almost 30 and I live in leggings and baggy jumpers/tshits.
I really want a big change and to look more "put together" and nice haha!
I stripped my wardrobe right back to a pair of blue jeans, white jeans and chinos. Then black and white t shirts, vests, bodies in neutral colours, a jumper and cardigan. Jackets - denim, leather and tan knee length one. Plus a white shirt. For summer I have black, white and tan shorts. For accent pieces I have leopard skin and camo

Shoes I have Birkenstocks, Veja trainers and wedges. For winter, trainers, heeled boots and Chelsea boots.

Boring but it works!

Thanks everyone for the micro blading tips! I’m nervously excited now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has anyone tried the Pixi Beauty blush stick things? Or any good recommendations for a good cream blush? I struggle to find ones that aren't super sparkly and I normally end up choosing the wrong colour (too dark) when I use a powder one.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the Pixi Beauty blush stick things? Or any good recommendations for a good cream blush? I struggle to find ones that aren't super sparkly and I normally end up choosing the wrong colour (too dark) when I use a powder one.
I have a couple of the Morphe cream blushes and I really like them. They do pots (my fave) or tubes.

Does anyone know of a good dupe for Le Labo Rose 31?

The Chantecaille ones are lovely.

Has anyone ever used the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Eye Base for under eyes? I’ve heard really good things about the original face base but I’m interested in the one for eyes/under eyes. I’ve always had fine lines under my eyes as I’ve quite an expressive face and makeup would always settle in them, but now that I’m 30 I feel like it’s becoming more noticeable. I’ve tried different concealers and formulas and different powders but nothing makes much of a difference. Not looking for the lines to completely disappear obviously, just something to make them less obvious and not as ‘crepe’ looking.
Yes I use its an amazing base for eye make up!!!

Does anyone have any must-know tips for dealing with frizzy hair? I've never bothered with my hair before and have no idea where to start 😬

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any must-know tips for dealing with frizzy hair? I've never bothered with my hair before and have no idea where to start 😬
Have you tried olaplex #3 and #6? These 2 are my regulars and my hair looks healthy. Also, I use "Let me Be" at home keratin treatment. It is the equal to a salon keratin treatment. $89 per bottle, plenty of uses.

Hello!

I have been using Chanel Mademoiselle since 2014 but I think is time to change. Any recommendations?

Has anyone worn any plus size clothing (particularly dresses) from Mango? If so, what's your experience been of them in terms of fit and quality?

I get Brazilian blow drys to tame frizz and couldn’t be without them now. I get 3/4 a year. The money I spend on them I save on having my hair blow dried by the hairdresser. In fact I’m probably saving money

will take a look at the at home keratin treatment, thank you

Reactions: 4
I get Brazilian blow drys to tame frizz and couldn’t be without them now. I get 3/4 a year. The money I spend on them I save on having my hair blow dried by the hairdresser. In fact I’m probably saving money

will take a look at the at home keratin treatment, thank you
What are the home kits please

What are the home kits please
someone mentioned upthread"Let me Be" at home keratin treatment.

although if anyone has other recommendations please share.

Thinking of trying this on my teenage daughters hair too. She has thick wavy with slight frizz hair but prefers to wear straight. However she can’t stand the thought of sitting in the hairdressers for hours to get a Brazilian blow dry

I had hair botox around 3 months ago, which was nice for 2 weeks. Now my hair is a mess I can’t do anything with it. Does a Brazilian blow dry also alter the colour?

I stripped my wardrobe right back to a pair of blue jeans, white jeans and chinos. Then black and white t shirts, vests, bodies in neutral colours, a jumper and cardigan. Jackets - denim, leather and tan knee length one. Plus a white shirt. For summer I have black, white and tan shorts. For accent pieces I have leopard skin and camo

Shoes I have Birkenstocks, Veja trainers and wedges. For winter, trainers, heeled boots and Chelsea boots.

Boring but it works!

Thanks everyone for the micro blading tips! I’m nervously excited now
I love a capsule wardrobe.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone recommend some straighteners? I’ve got some cloud9s but they just are giving me that sleek look after 8 years so I think it’s time for a new pair.

Can anyone recommend some straighteners? I’ve got some cloud9s but they just are giving me that sleek look after 8 years so I think it’s time for a new pair.
I wouldn’t be without my steampod. I had an older one for years which was replaced with the new one that has the water tank in the handle and I love it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.