Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

it’s these gummies. I get the spots on my jaw line and chin mostly but get odd ones on chest and back also x

Has anyone found a setting spray that is satin/semi-matte without being drying? I don't get oily unless I put on makeup, but somehow that ends up making me really shiny and I want to control it, without ending up feeling dry and tight. My skin doesn't seem to tolerate primers, but I just want to keep my makeup in place!

Has anyone found a setting spray that is satin/semi-matte without being drying? I don't get oily unless I put on makeup, but somehow that ends up making me really shiny and I want to control it, without ending up feeling dry and tight. My skin doesn't seem to tolerate primers, but I just want to keep my makeup in place!
I like the make up revolution sprays.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.